Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (32772 Views)

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Chirolechick: 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg how do these people get forex to pay for all these foreign weddings abi na black market dem de buy?
Meanwhile no be this geh tiff baby imade wan run go Dubai? undecided now that there's a boo in the picture, no more kidnapping stunts...
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Dubai again grin grin grin
After 1 year shocked shocked shocked
Make we no chop thier food grin grin grin

Make it last oooooh
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by laikas: 9:13pm On May 29, 2016
the part i enjoy must in weddings
"and now u may kiss the bride"
and i wil be lyk "ohhh it shld have been me being kissed."
thats only whn the man is lookin so fly
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
I don't understand this Dubai wedding of a thing oo

u make money in Nigeria find ur wife in Nigeria but u spend it on ur wedding in Dubai

this people some times makes me to agree that Nigeria is fake
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by philo3(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
I for like de that bridal train o free ticket to Dubai aswear after wedding nobody ko see me again
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
I know sey Davido go fok girls for dis party .

Abi wetin I talk vickyrotex?
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
electrokcoi:
I don't understand this Dubai wedding of a thing oo

u make money in Nigeria
find ur wife in Nigeria
but u spend it on ur wedding in Dubai

this people some times makes me to agree that Nigeria is fake
it's another way of the rich to show off. Me I no care until I see dem go do am inside moon or Sun.

1 Like

Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
philo3:
I for like de that bridal train o
free ticket to Dubai
aswear after wedding nobody ko see me again
I can help you fly to Dubai with witchcraft
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Zellie: 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
Her arms are massive
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Hollaniyii(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
Hosting your daughter's wedding in a foreign land where non of d party involve resides is an insult of the highest order. This was not expected from Adelekes. I simply see this as a stupid act, we should cherish and promote our nation.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by C2Ok: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
jonhemma11:
Following their pre-wedding shoot in Dubai, Coco and Caleb Adaji have returned to City of gold to celebrate their white wedding ceremony at The Palazzo Versace.

The bride wore a stunning dress ballgown dress with makeup by Banke Meshida-Lawal. Celebs like Davido and the Adeleke clan are also in Dubai to show the couple their support.

See photos from #CocoandCaleb2016 above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/coco-and-calebs-love-song-wedding-in.html
really nice location for a wedding event
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Pasca07: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
Hollaniyii:
Hosting your daughter's wedding in a foreign land where non of d party involve resides is an insult of the highest order. This was not expected from Adelekes. I simply see this as a stupid act, we should cherish and promote our nation.
promote which nation?, a corrupt nation? nothing to promote in this country
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by baloest: 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
moni displays, I don't want 2 hear story of I took care of d wedding expenses & he did nothing, pple Sr suffering here n such money is been lavished, God hv mercy
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by SurewayBookings: 11:27pm On May 29, 2016
deeway200:
What's the trend in Dubai? What happen to buy naija to grow naija? Ben Murray Bruce over to u

Please help me ask again because am still wondering. Every wedding route now seems to be Dubai. Giving foreigners your money when your country needs it more now.

Buhari has brought about CHANGE and that will last forever in this country. That change is actually not for President Buhari to make alone but for we the Nigerians to make.

Please we all should start thinking deep about the change we want for our country.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2016
i no blame una ooooo all dis celebrities, una go make money for 9ja, fans go buy una music.. People go Patronise una various bizness. Yet una go carry una self go dubai go enjoy live...... because say una Marry.... Who una weddin epp....NONSENSE...
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by hotspec(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
okay for now,toolz and tunde we know....this ones we dont,and shall be viewed maybe next momth.....okay bye
u mean u dont know Davido, Senator Isiaka Adeleke(1st civilian Govnor in Osun, 2nd time serving @ d natiinql Assembly, Deji Adeleke- Chancellor Adeleke University osun state.......?
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On May 30, 2016
Afrok:
It's like Dubai is the new wedding republic for Nigeria's so-called celebs... they should kwontinue sha coz Dubai doesn't guarantee successful married life...
I wish all of them well in their new journey...

Is it naija that guarantees it?

Dummy
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:41am On May 30, 2016
So?
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mrjojo: 7:18am On May 30, 2016
This trend of Nigerians celebrating wedding in far away dubai is just soooooo Annonying.
So this people make their money in Nigeria, Tools OAP, davido, and his rich father, but when it time to spend, they find there way out of here. And people keep saying this country will develop, how??
This Dubai all of them are running too was a mere desert in the 19s oo, not even up to 30yrs, they Arabs took their destiny into their hands and turn a dessert to paradise.
Shey it thesame oil they have, we do also..

This is to tell common Nigerians that, at the sign of any trouble, this celebrities and rich people will leave the shores of this country before saying "jack" yet you see people fighting and arguing and wasting precious time cos of them. Left to me, they wouldn't even be a celeb, cos I wouldn't give a bleepin Bleep about them, Most of this people are even dual citizens for Godsake including the politicians, Ajimobi of OYO state 4 example.
Nigerians Please think!!!
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2016
og2711:

Is it naija that guarantees it?

Dummy
For U to call someone a dummy by 3:18am shows the kind of person u are... which no word can describe...
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2016
the venue is beautiful unlike tools own that looks shabby. money is speaking.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:50am On May 30, 2016
hotspec:

u mean u dont know Davido, Senator Isiaka Adeleke(1st civilian Govnor in Osun, 2nd time serving @ d natiinql Assembly, Deji Adeleke- Chancellor Adeleke University osun state.......?
are they paying my school fees?.....abeg shift make i see road
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2016
baloest:
moni displays, I don't want 2 hear story of I took care of d wedding expenses & he did nothing, pple Sr suffering here n such money is been lavished, God hv mercy
so because you are suffering people shouldnt wed again abi.....na your them they take do the marriage,or dont you know wedding over there will make them have a lesser guest.....oshi
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:52am On May 30, 2016
mrjojo:
This trend of Nigerians celebrating wedding in far away dubai is just soooooo Annonying.
So this people make their money in Nigeria, Tools OAP, davido, and his rich father, but when it time to spend, they find there way out of here. And people keep saying this country will develop, how??
This Dubai all of them are running too was a mere desert in the 19s oo, not even up to 30yrs, they Arabs took their destiny into their hands and turn a dessert to paradise.
Shey it thesame oil they have, we do also..

This is to tell common Nigerians that, at the sign of any trouble, this celebrities and rich people will leave the shores of this country before saying "jack" yet you see people fighting and arguing and wasting precious time cos of them. Left to me, they wouldn't even be a celeb, cos I wouldn't give a bleepin Bleep about them, Most of this people are even dual citizens for Godsake including the politicians, Ajimobi of OYO state 4 example.
Nigerians Please think!!!
go and tell your government to develop your country and stop nagging,and tell God to open doors for you mumu.......incase you dont know,the trend will never stop
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:53am On May 30, 2016
I still don't get this Dubai thing
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Hafyz23(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2016
Dubai! dubai!! dubai!!!
No wonder Dubai gets more beautiful and richer. Tourist attraction and nigerians are great CONSUMERS.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Hafyz23(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
go and tell your government to develop your country and stop nagging,and tell God to open doors for you mumu.......incase you dont know,the trend will never stop
That's it! Government! Ask yourself this question: what av i done to make Nigeria better? Is it by voting the right person? Or by talking sense to your relatives in power?
Do u expect goverment to do everything for u?
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by bizhop101(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
DUBAI 4 NIGERIAN WEEDING CENTRE,i want to see UAE citizen coming to host weeding in nigeria
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Justeenaleo(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2016
bizhop101:
DUBAI 4 NIGERIAN WEEDING CENTRE,i want to see UAE citizen coming to host weeding in nigeria
How many wraps?
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mrjojo: 11:41am On May 30, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
Typical Nigerian!! Everything the Government, and hey pls move along if you don't have anything reasonable to say, dunno why the insult though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh kid: Minister Tells 7-year-old Rapper To Go Back To School Or Get Arrested / Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? / Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.