Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) (20179 Views)

Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by daremarvell: 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
The Jumia mobile week is almost here and it promises to be mesmerizing and adrenaline pumping as over 6 mobile phones will be launched. Not only that, they will be sold at crazy prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Orator2383: 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
Is the Tecno tab going to be on flash sales?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by saxby(f): 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
Would it be for real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by AnnabelR0se(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
hehehehe Let's go there. I will like to get new phone for my boyfriend during the promo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by lekjons(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
hehehehe Let's go there. I will like to get new phone for my boyfriend during the promo
awww!
you'll buy a phone for me?shocked i knew it! i knew it! you love me! guess what?

i love you too..cheesy

abeg aunty, no vex!

boredom turned me into a troll..
*runs away*

6 Likes

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by NCP: 2:59am On May 30, 2016
JUST wakaing by "same TecNO-Jumia Gang"
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by dryakson(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2016
daremarvell:
The Jumia mobile week is almost here and it promises to be mesmerizing and adrenaline pumping as over 6 mobile phones will be launched. Not only that, they will be sold at crazy prices.

You can always rely on me for all your orders on Jumia Nigeria. Contact me on 08156636487
Hello jumia agent, pls help me order any available phone during mobile week.. Like 4 phones to kaduna state(there is pay on delivery to kaduna)
Thanks... Will contact you for my address number
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by lonelydora: 6:57am On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 6:59am On May 30, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by yorex2011: 6:59am On May 30, 2016
undecided
They should do flash food sales jor..
Phones ain't a problem anymore, everyone has at least a low end smartphone
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by microscope1(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2016
For this dollar-naira war period, Jumia is still rolling out devices. These guys are heartless! They just want to impoverish Nigerians completely.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2016
Make I Save
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Ewizard(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2016
Infinix hot 3 kiss
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2016
I dnt even know what to say...let them put infinix note2 in their flash sales.

Most of the phones mentioned above are not new.. undecided
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by mukhcech(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2016
What kind of post is this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by CharleyCharley: 7:08am On May 30, 2016
*strolls in

*checks original post

OP, you should rephrase the title of your thread. 'cos I can't see any "amazing device" there. All I can see there are cheap, low-end, chinko, suffer-head devices. undecided

Maybe you should check your dictionary & look up the meaning of "amazing" undecided

*drops mic

*puts shades on

*strolls out

*strolls back in

Buhari is a bastard

*strolls out again with Game of thrones theme song playing in the background.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by seunlayi(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2016
I don't want all this items. I need tomatoes etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by koxi: 7:08am On May 30, 2016
OK. We dey watch
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by kingarizona1(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2016
lekjons:
awww!
you'll buy a phone for me?shocked i knew it! i knew it! you love me! guess what?
i love you too..cheesy
abeg aunty, no vex!
boredom turned me into a troll..
*runs away*

undecided Its too early na___ go and do something..... Wash the plate, clean up your room, or better still go get a job

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Vladm(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Awoof dey purge belle
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by CharleyCharley: 7:17am On May 30, 2016
When are they doing flash tomato sales?

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by misspricy(f): 7:17am On May 30, 2016
What does this flash sales means ?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Spexo001(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Zakamori: 7:22am On May 30, 2016
If anybody dey wey fit help me buy infinix hot3 pro during the flash sale, I dey interested.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by loomer: 7:31am On May 30, 2016
This na TV?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by mimicious(f): 7:33am On May 30, 2016
None of the listed phones got me attracted.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by HeedrizDepearl(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2016
kingarizona1:

undecided Its too early na___ go and do something..... Wash the plate, clean up your room, or better still go get a job

Wheeeew!

How mean...
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2016
yorex2011:
undecided
They should do flash food sales jor..
Phones ain't a problem anymore, everyone has at least a low end smartphone
Basically flash tomatoes sales...

What a day to be alive, on FP today...

Slow and steadily,
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Abeyjide: 7:57am On May 30, 2016
just bought my Samsung galaxy J5 3 week's ago and working fine.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Ryocaj(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Are u serious?... am quite impressed... If only most girls culd tink like u..
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by luluosas(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2016
Has InnJoo corrected their heating elements in their products?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 / Get Airtel 175mb For N200 Validity 7days. android & lite PC users / Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.