Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta (67386 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Soldiers Arrest Suspected Associates Of Tompolo / Photos Of Tompolo’s House After It Was Ransacked By The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by kettykin: 8:30am On May 30, 2016
If only the government can devote 1% of the time they are using to search for tompolo to search for economic solution then we will not have recession and many people would choose jobs over militancy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Nobody: 8:31am On May 30, 2016
They prefare war to dialogue grin

They should suffer the pain while it last

Mind u surugede is the dance of the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by APCHaram: 8:31am On May 30, 2016
DeadWrong:

Ogogoro shekpe, alomo sipping apcharam..Why not go and enlist rather than spreading your leprosy infested fingers on the keyboard and boring Nairalanders with your ogogoro induced noise. Keyboard avengers...lmao!!!

Time go come monkey go enter market.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by nairaman66(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If he as a wanted criminal refuses to submit himself, he is responsible for whatever force is applied in hunting him down.

You're talking of a tiny shrine, do you know the entire mosque of the Shiites was ransacked and destroyed by Soldiers who went after them? What about the Iraqi mosques obliterated by American forces?

Unfortunately, military engagement is never a tea party.

We can hope the military will be active too when more pipelines go up in the air. This is the 21st century and no military might will cow anybody into submission to the bidding of the federal government (APC and PDP) that have failed the people especially those from the Niger delta.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by henrygale(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

Hmm, dt water no b here o. Atyms we use rubber boats because of d nature of their water. We cant wear leather boots because it will b damaged. So wen there we use wat will mak ur mission accomplished better nt by wearing wat will mk u heavy and nt move properly. Their r rubber boots that we also mak use of. Wat u saw culd b a simple rubber sanders and nt slippers.
Op,inasmuch am in support of any move by the military to curb/stop the menace caused by the militants to our economy indirectly/directly thru destruction of oil pipelines,I will also want to point out what I c as goofing on ur part here with ur comment am quoting!
How can u say the Army prefers wearing a slippers to their boots coz of the reasons u stated?
World class trained armies,wch I know the Nigerian Army is trying to live up to,are trained to always gear up fully,in every circumstance coz it's for their protection. Moreso,they have taken all these into consideration by providing light 'weighted' boots for them to allow easy movement in difficult situations.
Have u forgotten it's even harder to walk in water with slippers or rubber dat I see dem putting on in the pix?
And that even makes me have a re-think on the authenticity of ur story.
But if really u r in the army or part of the troops sent on this mission,and u r thinking this way and responding to questions the way u r doing,then it gives us reasons to worry the kind of security operatives we have in this country.
Moreso,sharing Intel to the public without permission is like being a mole!
I look forward to the Army bringing the militants to justice.But u got to take ur job more seriously op if really u r who u made us think u r.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by NaijaFutbol: 8:34am On May 30, 2016
Speed boats, guns, gun boats and dynamite pictures nko?

Anyhow, good job soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by pamdaniel(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2016
danbobes u should be charged for treason and divulge of information... are u a Nigerian Army or what? i am disappointing in ur opening of this thread when an operation is not yet completed... when something happens or goes wrong u would begin to shout sabotage in the NA... this is unprofessional, bragging your strength over his sanctuary... your job is to get the man as duty assigned to u and to go posting pix of u guys at his shrine... stop mixing sentiments and pleasure with business.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Trunquejnr(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2016
trash. Another lie Mohammed on the loose

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by QuotaSystem: 8:40am On May 30, 2016
nairaman66:

We can hope the military will be active too when more pipelines go up in the air. This is the 21st century and no military might will cow anybody into submission to the bidding of the federal government (APC and PDP) that have failed the people especially those from the Niger delta.

And who suffers the consequences? The militants, Buhari's family members or YOU and the villagers whose lands, economy and livelihood will be further destroyed?

Make no mistake. Military might WILL be deployed to apprehend the bombers and we are already seeing results. The villagers only risk becoming IDP's like their NE counterparts if they fail to help the army in fishing out the criminals they're hiding. The warning has already been issued.

Beyond military might however, for your information, the President has a scheduled visit to Ogoniland within the next month to kick off the cleanup exercise, to the shame of Jonathan, scAvengers, Dokubo et al. which will earn him more support of the reasonable SS people and rubbish the local support for militancy.

Just watch. This is Buhari.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by mikki123(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
I think He has the right to worship anything He wish to worship.. Is nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by nbright: 8:45am On May 30, 2016
The op just useless like the presidiot, where the pictures of the guns nd ammo with the 5000 people he wants to help
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
What's with Nigerian soldiers and wearing of slippers in and around combat zones?
DonBobes:
Troops after during the cordon and search op!
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
@donbobes,be very careful and i repeat 'be very careful of what you write and post here on nairaland.you don't know who is who and you dont know who is reading.you are a young man and your life is paramount to some people. Display wisdom and show decorum in handling some fundamental and paramount national issues.no insults or bad intentions pls, just an advice

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by One1after: 8:47am On May 30, 2016
bishopsele84:
Oga op this war is a gorilla war oh.Your troops should tread carefully because this boys in the Creek knows in and out of the creeks.Please be careful because the government don't care about us.I rest my case

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by sholaadejumo: 8:49am On May 30, 2016
This is a childish post. OP how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by One1after: 8:50am On May 30, 2016
kettykin:
If only the government can devote 1% of the time they are using to search for tompolo to search for economic solution then we will not have recession and many people would choose jobs over militancy

Biafra kid, But you pray the government should fail, so why crying about the economy. You hail the NDA but crying here, dont you have shame?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Blastos(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2016
Op: na you or your friend follow do d raid?.. I confuse ooo.
Why is it dat liars always develop typographical error? If ur NA is too gallant, make una go tame those fulani herdsmen..

*tunes to dream 92.5fm and listen to Vvip ft phyno and Idris Elba selfie remix
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by precious1967(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2016
jamesibor:

Op, Tompolo is not from Bayelsa state and about people arrested crying, even Diya an army General cried.
why dd u bring name of Diya into ds issue? does he ve anything 2 do wit nda or fg? or are u on nl because tribalism?
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Trunaijian: 8:53am On May 30, 2016
Dcomrade:

I know NDA just like MEND are fighting for their personal interest not the interest of ND, but I'm worried abt the bolded.......an individual that can help 4-5000 people while the government is thinking of employing just 10,000 police officers and you may even be required to carry placard undecided

No one is asking what will happen to the remaining over 900,000 that won't be part of the successful candidates...

no one is asking questions on the already trained DSS and Immigration people that were asked to go home! Are they not security risk already with the kind of training and security knowledge they have acquired already?

At a point, Book Haram was giving out loans/huge cash as a means of enticing jobless youth. Imagine that!!! undecided

Tell me why won't these people be brainwashed to do their biddibgs?

The unemployed will do anything to survive.
In summary I think the people have lost hope in the government (both federal and state level).
If government can improve standard of living and create jobs, I think there will be less crime rate.

Joblessness is never an excuse to involve oneself into criminal activities.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by hotspec(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:
Troops after during the cordon and search op!
This OP is a shi.t. Is dt how soldiers on active operation gear up. All d pix u posted are file pix and not related to what u claimed. Was ur bro (a corper) part of d military engagement. Dont come here to feed us with fake crap again.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
@donbobes,be very careful and i repeat 'be very careful of what you write and post here on nairaland.you don't know who is who and you dont know who is reading.you are a young man and your life is paramount to some people. Display wisdom and show decorum in handling some fundamental and paramount national issues.no insults or bad intentions pls, just an advice
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by kettykin: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
One1after:

Biafra kid, But you pray the government should fail, so why crying about the economy. You hail the NDA but crying here, dont you have shame?

Where did I hail the NDA, a man whose house is on fire doesn't run after rats, the government should prioritise it's objectives, if the country slides into recession and many people loose their means of livelihood then you will understand that NDA is a child's play.

As I am typing this the military is busy shooting unarmed ipob protesters who are celebrating their may 30 anniversary, this is the worst type of misplaced aggression and a waste of tax payers money, Switzerland doesn't have an army.

100% of all Nigeria's war has been internal war and 0% external , something is definitely wrong with nigeria, killing unarmed nigeria citizens will not correct that.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by DeadWrong: 8:55am On May 30, 2016
APCHaram:

Time go come monkey go enter market.

E pain am!
Enter market quick oo, monkey

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by nwadiuko1(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2016
precious1967:
why dd u bring name of Diya into ds issue? does he ve anything 2 do wit nda or fg? or are u on nl because tribalism?
but did diya really cry?
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by ClintonDal(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2016
Bunch of hogwash! Where is the pictorial evidence to corroborate your story and prove beyond unreasonable doubt that this is Tompolo's house? The current admin I know would not hesitate to flaunt their success in capturing Tompolo's hideout. And the nairaland mods quickly pushed this to Front page without confirmation. Rubbish! You alleged there was 4- 5k pictures but u upload only 2 claiming you're tired. Bloody liar, you guys can hide my comment or rather ban me.... I don't bloody care. Useless and misleading forum.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by One1after: 8:58am On May 30, 2016
[email][/email]
kettykin:

Where did I hail the NDA, a man whose house is on fire doesn't run after rats, the government should prioritise it's objectives, if the country slides into recession and many people loose their means of livelihood then you will understand that NDA is a child's play.

Stop crying, you support the NDA and even wish evil for the government, so why are you now worried? Face your online country and stop crying everywhere. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Dcomrade(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2016
Trunaijian:

Joblessness is never an excuse to involve oneself into criminal activities.
True, but we can't deny the fact that it's one of the major factor though.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by engrchykae(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

Its bn handled, it was due to the fatigue in me yestrnyt. Its Delta !
are u say u are ok because there is always a consequence in desecration of shrines since u are showing sign of ................ Gbaramatu is now in Bayelsa.before we know it now,london will be in Ondo.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by precious1967(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
but did diya really cry?
i was not dre likewise u were not dre also but my friendly advise to u is dt d gentleman's name has nothing 2 do wit ds topic. cheers.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by bigrich911(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2016
bigrich911:
I cringe anytime I see baseless write ups like this, Tompolo is not from bayelsa, besides, he has too much at stake to sponsor NDA, somebody that controls the political structure in Delta state, if Tompolo were involved he has the machinery to burn down Niger Delta, his cousin is deputy governor, his brother is LGA chairman, so why behind down the state?
DonBobes:
Tompolo's Shrine And His Connection With Niger Delta Avengers!

Now let me quickly point out somethings and take a nap. Just few moments ago my coursemate serving in Delta state (being deployed in Tompolo's village) had sent me these pictures today about what they actually saw at Tompolo's residence. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
The village chief was even lying that he owns the house that belongs to Tompolo wen all the pictures they saw their were Tompolo's pix.
Now Escravo refused to give them light again because of the damages that they have caused to the Pipelines. In the compound were all sorts of things: shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
But one funny thins is this all this mouth that Avengers are making is just too much. Immediately they saw our boys yesterday night they all ran away. And the people that were arrested are giving vital information. AVENGERS ARE COWARDS. There are so many things to write & pictorial evidence but am tired right now. Now the point is Tompolo is trying to DIVERT the FG attention away from him by causing all these havoc using his boys Niger Delta Avengers. But the ARMY WILL NOT BE FOOLED. He will be hunted down. If the Avengers say they are so strong and not afraid why did they run away. Amongst the boys that were captured was even shedding tears like a child of 3 years old. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!
1- Tompolo's shrine (pix)
2- Tompolo's resident where he escaped from (pix)

Don't mind my typo errors my eyes are very heavy right now.
I cringe anytime I see baseless write ups like this, Tompolo is not from bayelsa, besides, he has too much at stake to sponsor NDA, somebody that controls the political structure in Delta state, if Tompolo were involved he has the machinery to burn down Niger Delta, his cousin is deputy governor, his brother is LGA chairman, so why bring down the state?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by kettykin: 9:07am On May 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
but did diya really cry?

Diya s video is on YouTube not only did he cry he knelt down to beg Abacha
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by emmysexxy(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:
Tompolo's Shrine And His Connection With Niger Delta Avengers!

Now let me quickly point out somethings and take a nap. Just few moments ago my coursemate serving in Delta state (being deployed in Tompolo's village) had sent me these pictures today about what they actually saw at Tompolo's residence. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
The village chief was even lying that he owns the house that belongs to Tompolo wen all the pictures they saw their were Tompolo's pix.
Now Escravo refused to give them light again because of the damages that they have caused to the Pipelines. In the compound were all sorts of things: shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
But one funny thins is this all this mouth that Avengers are making is just too much. Immediately they saw our boys yesterday night they all ran away. And the people that were arrested are giving vital information. AVENGERS ARE COWARDS. There are so many things to write & pictorial evidence but am tired right now. Now the point is Tompolo is trying to DIVERT the FG attention away from him by causing all these havoc using his boys Niger Delta Avengers. But the ARMY WILL NOT BE FOOLED. He will be hunted down. If the Avengers say they are so strong and not afraid like a child of 3 years old. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!
1- Tompolo's shrine (pix)upload ur pics abeg
2- Tompolo's resident where he escaped from (pix)

Don't mind my typo errors my eyes are very heavy right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985 / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.