Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland (2764 Views)

"I See Leaders Falling At The Feet Of Women In 2018" - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Time To Enforce Laws Banning Smoking In Bars & Restaurants - Minister Of Health / While The World Is on Speed, See African Leaders Sleeping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
Pls is there any Black/Nigerian here that is in Poland?
Since I came here I ve been eating polish foods & they are more of vegetables. I'm seriously missing our Nigerian foods.
There was A day I paid a cab man to take me around the city of Zakopane, Poland in search of African foods & I couldn't find. I have googled & I couldn't get help. The worst thing is that there are very few blacks here in Poland.
Any help from u guys?

I'd appreciate if I get help from Nairaland.
Thanks!

Moderators Pls help me out!!!
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Seeeeeeee: 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Ok Pogon
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
You dey fear Google? A simple search would help you out.
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by gartamanta: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
How did you expect to see an African restaurant in an eastern European country like Poland so easy? My cousin lives in the capital, Warsaw, even he finds it hard to find African restaurants. After living in Poland for 4 years, the day he returned to Nigeria, I went to pick him up at the airport. You know what his first request was? Where he can Eat Egusi and Eba. That that day, it only remained for him to eat the plate as well. He told me that for the last 4 years all he ate was vegetables and cheese lol

1 Like

Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by youngeagle(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
I think Ibariogwa at Amakohia street is a cool sport for that.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
gartamanta:
How did you expect to see an African restaurant in an eastern European country like Poland so easy? My cousin lives in the capital, Warsaw, even he finds it hard to find African restaurants. After living in Poland for 4 years, the day he returned to Nigeria, I went to pick him up at the airport. You know what his first request was? Where he can Eat Egusi and Eba. That that day, it only remained for him to eat the plate as well. He told me that for the last 4 years all he ate was vegetables and cheese lol
guy am tired of everything. I wouldn't mind eating Hausa food if I shud see one here(impossible)
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
I think Ibariogwa at Amakohia street is a cool sport for that.
u tink am joking?
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by youngeagle(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
u tink am joking?
nah...your name could have done more than the response you get here.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 10:18pm On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
nah...your name could have done more than the response you get here.
smh on u. chai sorry eeeh
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by babadee1(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
Go to Warsaw. You should be able to find some African food there.
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by tayooluwole: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
Op na wa 4 u ooo, Make we sha know say u they Poland... U they Poland u they ask we way they Naija about resturant

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by 4Kemzy(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
Check plot 2 unit 5 Podolski crescent off lewandowski street Warsaw.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by youngeagle(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
smh on u. chai sorry eeeh
lol..aii
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by coolscott(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2016
Too few Nigerians in that country makes the business not viable.
You will find African/Nigerian restaurants in Poland when the numbers of Africans/Nigerians in Poland
become enough to make the business viable to the would-be businessman.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 11:07pm On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
lol..aii
odi mma
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 11:08pm On May 29, 2016
4Kemzy:
Check plot 2 unit 5 Podolski crescent off lewandowski street Warsaw.
haaa
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
coolscott:
Too few Nigerians in that country makes the business not viable.
You will find African/Nigerian restaurants in Poland when the numbers of Africans/Nigerians in Poland
become enough to make the business viable to the would-be businessman.
I bliv so because dey re mostly racists. sometimes in my neighborhood I'd be de only one around
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by Holywizard: 11:15pm On May 29, 2016
tayooluwole:
Op na wa 4 u ooo, Make we sha know say u they Poland... U they Poland u they ask we way they Naija about resturant
just negodi?
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by todayboy: 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
Nigerian restaurants abroad is the fastest way to enter deportation market if your paper is not complete
Bro learn learn how to eat any food you see oh if your papers no complete
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by youngeagle(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
odi mma
nwa afo ndewo
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by coolscott(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
I bliv so because dey re mostly racists. sometimes in my neighborhood I'd be de only one around
Please, I am curious. Tell me in what ways they might subtly display their racism
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by iz2much: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sadly it's impossible to get one. I visit Warsaw at least once in a month and the saddest part is the food part. There used to be one before la mama even though the food is not the best but it's still manageable but it's closed now due to high rent and low patronage. The population and the acceptance of Africans in Poland is nothing to write about so I don't blame the Africans who don't see the restaurant business as something they should go into. On a side not Polish who lives in the U.K. CRIES and talking loudly about how they felt not accepted anymore since the brexit but back home they hate to see anyone who isn't polish around.
Re: Where Can I See African Restaurants Here In Poland by drisaac4luv(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Very simple. Since you have some Africans there especially Nigerians, you can make it through business. Just contact me via my company email; oyeofzionnaturalenterprise@gmail.com or better still check our website; www.oyeofzionnaturalenterprise..com.ng ,you will understand us. thanks

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Attends Bilateral Meetings At George Mason University-sharareporters / See 7 Photos Of President Buhari & Wife Aisha That Defines A True Relationship / BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.