Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Infinix X551 Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X551 Battery (4195 Views)

I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help / How Much Should I Pay For A Used Infinix X551? / Infinix X551 Hot Note Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix X551 Battery by Faraidi(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
Hello all my infinix x551 battery take very very long to charge. Despite the fact that I have a good charger. What should I do? I'm confused. And the battery is non removable.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by html14java(f): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
Same happens to mine.. Lemme hope help comes soonest
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Aminat508(f): 10:29pm On May 29, 2016
Same thing here!!!
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by madgoat(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2016
Faraidi:
Hello all my infinix x551 battery take very very long to charge. Despite the fact that I have a good charger. What should I do? I'm confused. And the battery is non removable.

html14java:
Same happens to mine.. Lemme hope help comes soonest

Its not the charger. Its d changing port that is about to spoil. Same thing happened to mine and when it eventually stopped charging i took it to carlcare for repairs. It was done but few months after, the issue resurfaced and i was managing it like that for abt a month till it stopped charging. I learnt frm an engineer at Slot that its a major problem with the infinix hot note bcoz d charging port uses a flex. Its d flex that breaks and causes that prob. If u dnt av warranty, it will cost abt 2K5 to repair it at carl care (Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Faraidi(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2016
madgoat:

Its not the charger. Its d changing port that is about to spoil. Same thing happened to mine and when it eventually stopped charging i took it to carlcare for repairs. It was done but few months after, the issue resurfaced and i was managing it like that for abt a month till it stopped charging. I learnt frm an engineer at Slot that its a major problem with the infinix hot note bcoz d charging port uses a flex. Its d flex that breaks and causes that prob. If u dnt av warranty, it will cost abt 2K5 to repair it at carl care (Lagos)
but someone said I should get a new battery. But does that mean anyone can't repair the charging port?
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by uzo4real(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2016
Try using another USB cable with the charger.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by madgoat(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2016
Faraidi:
but someone said I should get a new battery. But does that mean anyone can't repair the charging port?

#you can try using another USB cable and charger to rule out a faulty usb cord/charger. If dat doesnt improve the charging speed, take it to carlcare. I strongly doubt its d battery. A lot of infinix hot note users have this same problem u complained about.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Faraidi(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2016
madgoat:

#you can try using another USB cable and charger to rule out a faulty usb cord/charger. If dat doesnt improve the charging speed, take it to carlcare. I strongly doubt its d battery. A lot of infinix hot note users have this same problem u complained about.
I too strongly doubt the charging port. BECAUSE, it doesn't shake. And when you plug in charger, it charged normal. But take longer time to full. Maybe 8_9 hours
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Faraidi(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2016
madgoat:

I too strongly doubt the charging port. BECAUSE, it doesn't shake. And when you plug in charger, it charged normal. But take longer time to full. Maybe 8_9 hours. This morning by 5am it was 10%*and I charged it for two hours. When I removed it, it was 26%
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2016
when you bought infinix hot note try to remove two pin on the USB before you use it to charge ur phone dat pin is cause of charging point problem for hot note ur changer must be free when you remove it from the phone I used d same phone for 8 month without issue of charging port
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by madgoat(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2016
Faraidi:
I too strongly doubt the charging port. BECAUSE, it doesn't shake. And when you plug in charger, it charged normal. But take longer time to full. Maybe 8_9 hours. This morning by 5am it was 10%*and I charged it for two hours. When I removed it, it was 26%

Its not battery or charger. Thats exactly how mine was doing and d way the charging port behaves when the flex has issues. The charging port will not shake at all, its d flex inside that has a cut. Just give it some weeks and it will stop charging entirely.
I have had this problem twice on my infinix hot note. The first time it happened I took it to carlcare and it was repaired free but it took like two weeks before i could collect the fone. I only used the fone for like a month or more and the problem started again but i was managing it like dat till d fone stopped changing entirely. This time i took it to SLOT and the engineers there explained the whole problem to me, they even showed me some other infinix hot notes that had d same issue.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by madgoat(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2016
amazingcharis:

Hoe do u know if u have a warranty. bought mine in August last year, do i still have a warranty?

Warranty is for a year.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Faraidi(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2016
madgoat:

Its not battery or charger. Thats exactly how mine was doing and d way the charging port behaves when the flex has issues. The charging port will not shake at all, its d flex inside that has a cut. Just give it some weeks and it will stop charging entirely.
I have had this problem twice on my infinix hot note. The first time it happened I took it to carlcare and it was repaired free but it took like two weeks before i could collect the fone. I only used the fone for like a month or more and the problem started again but i was managing it like dat till d fone stopped changing entirely. This time i took it to SLOT and the engineers there explained the whole problem to me, they even showed me some other infinix hot notes that had d same issue.
thanks brother like will change it tomorrow.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Carlcaresophia: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Faraidi:
Hello Faraidi, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Faraidi, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Hi, am having the same issue.
My infinix hot takes long to charge as well and quickly runs down.
I am presently in Osun state.
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Carlcaresophia: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2016
IamZod:

Hi, am having the same issue.
My infinix hot takes long to charge as well and quickly runs down.
I am presently in Osun state.
Hi IamZod, you can try another infinix oringinal charger, if the probem persists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Since we do not have Carlcare in Osun, you can send your phone to our collecting points there. Below please find contacts of our collecting points in Osun, you can choose the one nearest to you. Thank you!

Plot 2 Ayedu Layout Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Ogo-Oluwa Area, Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria +2347030263659/+2348056679203
NO.35 Ibadan Road, Mayfair, Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria +2348038649616/+234809664505
3A Obafemi Awolowo Road, beside Wema Bank Igbona, Olorunda, Osun, Nigeria +2348038055199
133A, Station Road, Igbale Area, Adjacent Banu So Hotel, Ede, Osun, Nigeria +2348034772228
B2 Ereja Square, Old Bata Shop, round about, Ilesha Osun, Nigeria +2348034557360
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by fbabs(m): 3:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: Infinix X551 Battery by Bobbybube(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Carlcaresophia:

Hello. My phone's battery is now weak and i would like to change it. I use the infinix note4. I need an estimate of how much it would cost to change it as well as how long it could take. The phone is over 6 months old. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Free Data And Airtime For Customers To Celebrate Xmas / Help Unlocking Nokia 2600 Classic / How To Recover Your Wiped MTN 7.5gb And #15000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.