Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Rush Now Before The Gate Closes!. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rush Now Before The Gate Closes!. (695 Views)

What Is Happy World Meal Gate? / Mmm Nigeria Finally Closes Its Website,demo Is Running On Cloudflare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rush Now Before The Gate Closes!. by hastral45(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
For quite some days now,I have been promoting a site that loan out $120 gor registration.On 1st of June, the incentives would be removed.Therefore,any prospective registrants would have to pay subscription fees of $120 before they can be approved as members.What is delaying you now?.You have less than 72 hours. Register below before you miss the opportunity.
http://goo(.)gl/eWxLun

NB.Pls remove the bracket in order to click on the link.
Re: Rush Now Before The Gate Closes!. by virus05(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
hastral45:
For quite some days now,I have been promoting a site that loan out $120 gor registration.On 1st of June, the incentives would be removed.Therefore,any prospective registrants would have to pay subscription fees of $120 before they can be approved as members.What is delaying you now?.You have less than 72 hours. Register below before you miss the opportunity.
http: / / /eWxLun

NB.Pls close the space in order to click on the link.
wetin dey do you. Them send you. ?
Re: Rush Now Before The Gate Closes!. by kickman(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
Hello pls l can't open d sit there seems to be a problem, pls send me d link on isholaodun58@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why MMM Can Never Bounce Back. / Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time / Please What Happened To Liberty Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.