Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? (9338 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
How free are you with your girlfriend/boyfriend? cool

I am of the opinion that lasting relationships are built when couples are free and earthy with each other. cool

So can you fart in the presence of your lover? I dont mean the silent flatulence that caresses the anus when coming off. grin grin grin grin

I mean can you really give a trumping, anus- quivering, loud and thunderous fart in presence of your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin cool

If you can, you have the potentials to build a long-lasting, honest relationship. cheesy

And guy's who can't take this are potential sadists grin

So ladies test your boyfriend's resilience and love today.

Give him a loud fart this morning , make sure he hears it,
then say , " good morning, baby". grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by oludebby90(f): 8:25am On May 30, 2016
Y not.He is my fiance,he should understand naa

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Hazardd(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2016
where then have the respects gone...just saying unless it was done not knowing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by ShaqFu: 8:26am On May 30, 2016
Of course. Anybody who can't fart in his or her boyfriend's/girlfriend's presence is just being too courteous. And that usually pave way for pretending.

Me, I go mess the mess. Person wey I don see dey sh1t for toilet nahim I go come dey shame to mess for e side. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Hazardd(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2016
oludebby90:

like seriously undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lsofdk(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2016
breakups loadinggrin if you're trying it for the first time.
some would take it for disrespect

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2016
oludebby90:
The loud one or silent one?

You know the silent ones often come out when we want to hide the identity of the fartee grin But the loud ones are like: hey, baby, that's me wink
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by jaymejate: 8:30am On May 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Like they always say "if you cannot fart in the presence of your boyfriend or girlfriend, then you are capable of hiding millions of secrets in the relationship" and it's not good[/size]
So to mess nor be sin wen your bae de there

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2016
Never on purpose & he better not dare try it either because things like that kinda kill passion. Well, at least I'm easily turned off by disgusting behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2016
Kikiki. . . Turn off gidi undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Smellymouth: 8:38am On May 30, 2016
You mean MESS? cheesy grin

I come wonder when I see flatulate cheesy

I get one babe back den, whenever she is doing this, na dat time she dey mess angry.. dunno why grin

Naijaboiy
Cutehector
Lezzlie..

Do you know why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Never on purpose & he better not dare try it other because things like that kinda kill passion. Well, at least I'm easily turned off by disgusting behaviour.

Never on purpose? So when the gas builds up, how do you lock your anus and prevent it from slipping off?
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by naijaboiy: 8:43am On May 30, 2016
If my girlfriend cannot do that in my presence we are breaking up! Lol.. grin

She should be free with me and not forming. But I didn't say she should turn it into something that will become a nuisance to me o. cheesy

Once in a while it's just good to be free around your partner and be your normal self. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by oludebby90(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
The loud one or silent one?

You know the silent ones often come out when we want to hide the identity of the fartee grin But the loud ones are like: hey, baby, that's me wink
Mess na mess,himself no de mess.Why are u saying it as if it not a normal occurance for a healthy human being.Abeg jo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by oludebby90(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2016
Hazardd:

like seriously :-t\
Y not....himself no de mess
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2016
tcheew ..fvck those saying its a big turn off or whatever to em ...its why most of y'all re in a fvcked up relationship .... I can do that while she's there ..nd she can do it while I'm there ....that's what we call love mehn ...it will make us get closer nd stronger with each other .... the person u ain't ashamed of doin such with means the relationship with the person is so tight ..... not the kinda hiding it from your fiance or boyfriend that's rubbish means you guys ain't close enough your still pretending to yourselves . there's nothing to be disgusted about nd if u re by the act simply means the love there ain't thick yet ..trust me

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:51am On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:

Never on purpose? So when the gas builds up, how do you lock your anus and prevent it from slipping off?

The same way I hold in pee & poo, until I'm able to let it all rip...in private, thank you. Not everyone behaves like a Neanderthal. But like I said, never on purpose. Meaning that sometimes it's hard to hold it in & it slips out. Shrugs. I just would never lift my leg & fart without a care in the world. That's revolting.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

The same way I hold in pee & poo, until I'm able to let it all rip...in private, thank you. Not everyone behaves like a Neanderthal. But like I said, never on purpose. Meaning that sometimes it's hard to hold it in & it slips out. Shrugs. I just would never lift my leg & fart without a care in the world. That's revolting.
na you sabi
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:
tcheew ..fvck those saying its a big turn off or whatever to em ...its why most of y'all re in a fvcked up relationship .... I can do that while she's there ..nd she can do it while I'm there ....that's what we call love mehn ...it will make us get closer nd stronger with each other .... the person u ain't ashamed of doin such with means the relationship with the person is so tight ..... not the kinda hiding it from your fiance or boyfriend that's rubbish means you guys ain't close enough your still pretending to yourselves . there's nothing to be disgusted about nd if u re by the act simply means the love there ain't thick yet ..trust me
cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Hazardd(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2016
oludebby90:

Y not....himself no de mess

messing in his front lol,am sure he can't condone it knowing that you knowing did it cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
cheesy
hmm this one that you're smiling don't kill us with the smell o grin grin

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2016
oludebby90:

Mess na mess,himself no de mess.Why are u saying it as if it not a normal occurance for a healthy human being.Abeg jo
grin grin grin Farting is the most natural human activity. It's just that most girls pretend about it.

Honestly, I haven't dated a girl who gave a loud fart in my presence grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by dollyjoy(f): 9:05am On May 30, 2016
Fart is something we can't control. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2016
Dat's bad habit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by dollyjoy(f): 9:08am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Dat's bad habit.
It's not a habit hector,it something we have no control of,more like a reflex action.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

hmm this one that you're smiling don't kill us with the smell o grin grin
lol,bro I no dey fart like that oo,,,,,,pls check my signature and be mimzified

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by cruzita(f): 9:14am On May 30, 2016
grin grin. who get time to hold mess ,I go release am put jara self

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

grin grin grin grin

So your anal muscles must be well toned and pretty grippy to entrap trump since the dawning of your adult life grin grin grin grin grin

I dub you the Dracula baby, the Fart-entrapper grin grin grin grin

So you can't fart in your bf's presence? I can imagine your pap riddled, prudish face turned red in embarrassment when a loud fart escapes your anus when you laugh out. angry grin grin grin

I know your bf puts on earmuffs each time you go to the toilet. It sure must sound like World War 11 , Nazi invasion of France when you take a sh1t and all the suppressed fart found their way out grin grin grin

Fart-jailer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
It's not a habit hector,it something we have no control of,more like a reflex action.
oh really, comman mess insyd my car wen the glasses are all up.. u will swallow dat mess only u..
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin

So your anal muscles must be well toned and pretty grippy to entrap trump since the dawning of your adult life grin grin grin grin grin

I dub you the Dracula baby, the Fart-entrapper grin grin grin grin

So you can't fart in your bf's presence? I can imagine your pap riddled, prudish face turned red in embarrassment when a loud fart escapes your anus when you laugh out. angry grin grin grin

I know your bf puts on earmuffs each time you go to the toilet. It sure must sound like World War 11 , Nazi invasion of France when you take a sh1t and all the suppressed fart found their way out grin grin grin

Fart-jailer grin grin grin

Yes, it's embarrassing when you're the only two people in the room & then suddenly there's a suspicious smell that he knows aint his tongue IDK, maybe we're wired differently as people but farting just isn't lady-like to me. Now I'm not claiming to be a lady because I'm not, it's just that there are some things I'd rather not do infront of others like farting, digging my nose, digging between my teeth, cleaning my ears, etc. Hell, I can't even cut toenails infront of people. But that's just me & the things I perceive should rather be done in private.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / This Lady's Black-beautiful Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.