Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? (9344 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by kekilika: 9:47am On May 30, 2016
she farts in my presence. nothing annoying about it but... it's not ladylike. should be reserved for us. we owned it. she is reading as I am posting this and she is threatening me with more farts.
in other news, it's my Biteday. Biting all the favour, blessing, grace of my new age. Hope Chicken Republic will have enough tomatoes in their salad when I visit there today

Happy Birthday Kekilika
I am not 31, I am a 18 year old boy with 13 years Experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by oludebby90(f): 9:50am On May 30, 2016
Hazardd:

messing in his front lol,am sure he can't condone it knowing that you knowing did it cheesy
..y can't he condole it...so wen we get married,I will be running about because I wan mess n I no want my husband to know.lol...e go swallow worse smell Dan d fart sef,no bi love

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
Dis one wey u keep mouth like person wey chop beans I hope we are safe, no mess fr here o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
dozmandon:

Dis one wey u keep mouth like person wey chop beans I hope we are safe, no mess fr here o
gringrin Tah!
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin Tah!
As u no carry mess na come sidown here

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
You mean MESS? cheesy grin

I come wonder when I see flatulate cheesy

I get one babe back den, whenever she is doing this, na dat time she dey mess angry.. dunno why grin

Naijaboiy
Cutehector
Lezzlie..

Do you know why?
loooooolz, The dick fills up the vagina so air-tight and the entrapped air goes off with the withdrawal of your peñïs in a fart-like emission grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Hazardd(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2016
oludebby90:
..y can't he condole it...so wen we get married,I will be running about because I wan mess n I no want my husband to know.lol...e go swallow worse smell Dan d fart sef,no bi love

this na wickness na..cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 30, 2016
Fart in my presence? Say you are not in control of your emotions?

Meanwhile, when done unintentionally, you'd berra start packing it before i perceive any slightest smell
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I get one babe back den, whenever she is doing this, na dat time she dey mess angry.. dunno why grin

Naijaboiy
Cutehector
Lezzlie..

Do you know why?
guy stop to dey make my prick stand.. I no dey like imagine all these kyn bad bad things grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by ShaqFu: 11:36am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin Tah!
I won't be surprised if you're the champion of farting.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
guy stop to dey make my prick stand.. I no dey like imagine all these kyn bad bad things grin

Na wetin dem cover dey make ur yokozuna stand?

So u mean say if dem open am, ur zunayoko go fall?

But guy, stop disgracing the brotherhood nor!
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2016
discoprophet:

Na wetin dem cover wey dey make ur yokozuna stand?

But guy, stop disgracing the brotherhood nor!
sharap.. angry someone cannor joke again
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Kiish(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2016
If she no mess for my front. Then i can trust her, Shes keeping secrets cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
sharap.. angry someone cannor joke again

someone kannor know the kind of joke to crack..

Please kindly leave zunayoko out of this
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin grin. who get time to hold mess ,I go release am put jara self
cheesy cheesy grin grin mamaagbalagba!! I hail o !

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yes, it's embarrassing when you're the only two people in the room & then suddenly there's a suspicious smell that he knows aint his tongue IDK, maybe we're wired differently as people but farting just isn't lady-like to me. Now I'm not claiming to be a lady because I'm not, it's just that there are some things I'd rather not do infront of others like farting, digging my nose, digging between my teeth, cleaning my ears, etc. Hell, I can't even cut toenails infront of people. But that's just me & the things I perceive should rather be done in private.

if my uncle brings your type home as his wife ..ah swear I'll shoot him
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

if my uncle brings your type home as his wife ..ah swear I'll shoot him

Oh well. I wouldn't wanna marry into a family of ogres, where everyone lets nature run its course, anywhere & anyhow, either. I'd be utterly disgusted.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
I won't be surprised if you're the champion of farting.
I'm a very nasty person...grin

Lol. Yes. I'd beat You unscathed in A farting Game.grin

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oh well. I wouldn't wanna marry into a family of ogres, where everyone lets nature run its course, anywhere & anyhow, either.

you can tell we learnt from the best .#YOURFAMILY with u just being the odd one. wink wink. #BLESS
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:27pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

you can tell we learnt from the best .#YOURFAMILY with u just being the odd one. wink wink. #BLESS

Since I wasn't raised by a pack of wolves, I highly doubt it. Mama taught me well wink
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Since I wasn't raised by a pack of wolves, I highly doubt it. Mama taught me well wink
you telling the truth? I doubt that too
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
Why not..
If I can't do it, then we ain't headed for the "comfort zone" anytime soon. I'll poo while he's having his bath self. " kilokanmi" cheesy grin

Lezzlie:
How free are you with your girlfriend/boyfriend? cool

I am of the opinion that lasting relationships are built when couples are free and earthy with each other. cool

So can you fart in the presence of your lover? I dont mean the silence flatulence that caresses the anus when coming off. grin grin grin grin

I mean can you really give a trumping, anus- quivering, loud and thunderous fart in presence of your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin cool

If you can, you have the potentials to build a long-lasting, honest relationship. cheesy

And guy's who can't take this are potential sadists grin

So ladies test your boyfriend's resilience and love today.

Give him a loud fart this morning , make sure he hears it,
then say , " good morning, baby". grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Naijaboiy
Cutehector
Lezzlie..

Do you know why?

Na wah ooo.. Smelly this cold afternoon issokay

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
loooooolz, The dick fills up the vagina so air-tight and the entrapped air goes off with the withdrawal of your peñïs in a fart-like emission grin grin grin

Love doctor grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:
you telling the truth? I doubt that too

KK.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

KK.
yea whatever
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:
Why not..
If I can't do it, then we ain't headed for the "comfort zone" anytime soon. I'll poo while he's having his bath self. " kilokanmi" cheesy grin

grin grin mamaaagbalagba grin cheesy I hail u sef o!

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

grin grin mamaaagbalagba grin cheesy I hail u sef o!

grin grin ordinary mess..if I now shit on the bed nko cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
I won't mind if my bae dose dat in my present becos i love her but i heard gal flart smells worst than guys own... Is it true somebody answer me grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
grin
mimzy:
ordinary mess..if I now shit on the bed nko cheesy cheesy
shocked u mean u can poo on d bed when being hit hard Chaii na ur type i dey like, gals dat can pee n poo wen being bleep grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
Timothychima:
grin shocked u mean u can poo on d bed when being hit hard Chaii na ur type i dey like, gals dat can pee n poo wen being bleep..

Heaven forbid... angry disgusting

Was jez kidding jor tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
It might not be bad but it really is a serious turn off especially when you guys have just known each other for a few months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX] / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.