Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? (9341 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

Heaven forbid... angry disgusting

Was jez kidding jor tongue
its not dear i love gals dat pee on d process of being bleep its makes me feel dat am killing d beat grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

The same way I hold in pee & poo, until I'm able to let it all rip...in private, thank you. Not everyone behaves like a Neanderthal. But like I said, never on purpose. Meaning that sometimes it's hard to hold it in & it slips out. Shrugs. I just would never lift my leg & fart without a care in the world. That's revolting.

One of the few reasonable people on this thread. Nice
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
Timothychima:
its not dear i love gals dat pee on d process of being bleep its makes me feel dat am killing d beat grin

So sorry but its irritating to me..

Well one man's meat... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:
Why not..
If I can't do it, then we ain't headed for the "comfort zone" anytime soon. I'll poo while he's having his bath self. " kilokanmi" cheesy grin

Exactly, couples living on the surface of ostentatiousness, puffed up with vanity is a telltale sign of insincerity.

I once define friendship as the ability to make a fool of myself in the presence of people who will see the joke more than my character flaw.

And I can't imagine always jumping off of the bed each time a trump knocks on the door of my anus to go to the toilet and fart when alone with my girl.

Wait....a loud one is coming, it's going to shake this page, put your phone in silence, you don't want the vibration to knock it off your hands (((((((((bwoooooaaaahhh))))))) grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry, I forgot to say excuse me. But you'll soon get used to it wink

mimzy:

Love doctor grin

Just personal experiences babe. When I find a vagina that trumps on my dick, I hold on to it a little bit longer cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

So sorry but its irritating to me..

Well one man's meat... grin
Ok u prefer to cum than peeing grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Exactly, couples living on the surface of ostentatiousness, puffed up with vanity is a telltale sign of insincerity.

I once define friendship as the ability to make a fool of myself in the presence of people who will see the joke more than my character flaw.

And I can't imagine always jumping off of the bed each time a trump knocks on the door of my anus to go to the toilet and fart when alone with my girl.

Wait....a loud one is coming, it's going to shake this page, put your phone in silence, you don't want the vibration to knock it off your hands (((((((((bwoooooaaaahhh))))))) grin grin grin grin grin

[s]Sorry, I forgot to say excuse me. But you'll soon get used to it wink[/s]

Just personal experiences babe. When I find a vagina that trumps on my dick, I hold on to it a little bit longer cheesy

You've got the wrong nick...
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
You mean MESS? cheesy grin

I come wonder when I see flatulate cheesy

I get one babe back den, whenever she is doing this, na dat time she dey mess angry.. dunno why grin

Naijaboiy
Cutehector
Lezzlie..

Do you know why?
gringringringrin

Guy that's not mess na. Lezzlie has explained better. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On May 30, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

One of the few reasonable people on this thread. Nice
It's just her own opinion. Doesn't make the rest of us unreasonable. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Mediapace: 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
Juhan and myfantasies why aren't you commenting on a very nice thread like this

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
i dont have a boyfriend
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Mediapace: 3:07pm On May 30, 2016
But you will get one later cool
comment jor
juhan:
i dont have a boyfriend
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nickymezor(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2016
Only if he doesn't mind @ all.... It aint really cool sha smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
But you will get one later cool
comment jor
how do you know tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by myfantasies(f): 3:24pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Since u r my bf help me to answer the question
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Mediapace: 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
Won't you marry
juhan:
how do you know tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Mediapace: 3:43pm On May 30, 2016
Shey na me help you write final year exam cheesy
myfantasies:
Since u r my bf help me to answer the question
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Smellymouth: 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

Na wah ooo.. Smelly this cold afternoon issokay

Queen Mimzy, na Hot afternoon u want make I do am before? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Smellymouth: 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
loooooolz, The dick fills up the vagina so air-tight and the entrapped air goes off with the withdrawal of your peñïs in a fart-like emission grin grin grin

naijaboiy:

gringringringrin

Guy that's not mess na. Lezzlie has explained better. cheesy

Badt men, I hail una oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by wittyt98(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

grin grin ordinary mess..if I now shit on the bed nko cheesy cheesy
ahhh double twale niyen grin grin grin

I'm dancing for u sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Queen Mimzy, na Hot afternoon u want make I do am before? grin

Kongi na bast@rd grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Smellymouth: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

Kongi na bast@rd grin

Who konji EPP? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who konji EPP? grin

E epp u grin

Suzan404 come n carry this man away o
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

E epp u grin
Suzan404 come n carry this man away o
lol.....grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Won't you marry
i'll get married nah
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by mzhorlah(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
Why not....we close like that
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Mediapace: 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
So answer the question
juhan:
i'll get married nah
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
So answer the question
no i cant
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Mediapace: 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
What is wrong with her this night sef ?

DO YOU NEED KISSES FROM TOSYN/HECTOR BEFORE YOU COPORATE
juhan:
no i cant
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
What is wrong with her this night sef ?

DO YOU NEED KISSES FROM TOSYN/HECTOR BEFORE YOU COPORATE
lol ive answered nah

from tosyne? That stingy boi tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by ilovetheline: 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
How free are you with your girlfriend/boyfriend? cool

I am of the opinion that lasting relationships are built when couples are free and earthy with each other. cool

So can you fart in the presence of your lover? I dont mean the silent flatulence that caresses the anus when coming off. grin grin grin grin

I mean can you really give a trumping, anus- quivering, loud and thunderous fart in presence of your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin cool

If you can, you have the potentials to build a long-lasting, honest relationship. cheesy

And guy's who can't take this are potential sadists grin

So ladies test your boyfriend's resilience and love today.

Give him a loud fart this morning , make sure he hears it,
then say , " good morning, baby". grin grin grin
ladies are great and can do anything https://www.nairaland.com/3136526/pioneer-youth-movement-save-future
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
anyone who listens to this guy is crazy. I can't even fart in front of my own sister, so why would I want to embarrass myself in front of a guy? If you people listen to the op, be ready to ruin your homes. I can just imagine a home where there is no respect, where anyone farts anyhow. The smell and germs of that home, ohhh my Gucci. U might as well fart in the office infront of your boss hey, since we are taking pretence away. Op grow up, u have a filthy mind
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lezzlie:
How free are you with your girlfriend/boyfriend? cool

I am of the opinion that lasting relationships are built when couples are free and earthy with each other. cool

So can you fart in the presence of your lover? I dont mean the silent flatulence that caresses the anus when coming off. grin grin grin grin

I mean can you really give a trumping, anus- quivering, loud and thunderous fart in presence of your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin cool

If you can, you have the potentials to build a long-lasting, honest relationship. cheesy

And guy's who can't take this are potential sadists grin

So ladies test your boyfriend's resilience and love today.

Give him a loud fart this morning , make sure he hears it,
then say , " good morning, baby". grin grin grin
Nasty. Flatulating where people are present is downright rude and nasty and I don't do that even in the midst of my family members.

When it happens in error, I vigorously deny with a grin on my face. Of course they know I'm the one but we go through the motions of denial grin grin

The highest I can do in the presence of a lover is to belch thunderously. The kind of belch that will make the windows rattle and ceilings vibrate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Of This Twins Sister Was Exposed Online See Photos / This Lady's Black-beautiful Has Got People Talking / This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.