Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This (716 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by kalibsalib: 8:40am On May 30, 2016
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by modath(f): 5:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Blackpanda ,

He appointed ALL of them, check the dates.
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by blackpanda: 5:27am On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

Blackpanda ,

He appointed ALL of them, check the dates.

So u want to start the day with telling lies on social media? President of court of apppeal Bulkachuwa was sworn in 2014. And the current CJN swore in Buhari. So why tell lies??
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by modath(f): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2016
blackpanda:

So u want to start the day with telling lies on social media? President of court of apppeal Bulkachuwa was sworn in 2014. And the current CJN swore in Buhari. So why tell lies??

Who is talking about the Judicial arms? Was that what you were arguing about?

It's the military and para military i was referring to and you know it... What's with the accusing me of lying ? Does support for Buhari mean i can't criticise bad faith? I expect an apology, thx..
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by blackpanda: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

Who is talking about the Judicial arms? Was that what you were arguing about?

It's the military and para military i was referring to and you know it... What's with the accusing me of lying ? Does support for Buhari mean i can't criticise bad faith? I expect an apology, thx..

Apology for what? You didnt read the post rather u just rush to comment. How many of the paramilitary did u see mentioned there. If u want to criticise, then speak with facts not sentiments. And most importantly, read before u comment
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by modath(f): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
blackpanda:

Apology for what? You didnt read the post rather u just rush to comment. How many of the paramilitary did u see mentioned there. If u want to criticise, then speak with facts not sentiments. And most importantly, read before u comment

Haba, you rail at people and claim they are insulting you but what is this you are doing? Saying i did without facts, this is what the guy posted after the initial opening post, He made more than one and you didn't specify or quote any, did you? Did the guy outline para M or did he not..

https://www.nairaland.com/3204484/president-buhari-making-north-stronger#47182070

And you responded with this.

blackpanda:
OP "all" the people u mentioned got there before buhari. Buhari didnt appoint them so stop being mischievous. And btw, apc never wanted Bukola Saraki, it was pdp that helped him clench the seat of power. So who is to blame??

It was the ALL i responded to, the ones Buhari himself appointed... We can't help Buhari if we don't point out things that people can use as talking points to foster their own agenda....

If we keep Sai Babaing every action and inaction we are neither helping him, the nation and ourselves...

P.S If i was being mischievous or sentimental, I'd have been arguing with you on the main thread!! Let's be objective in our partisanship and bias.. good day...
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by blackpanda: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2016
[s]
modath:

Haba, you rail at people and claim they are insulting you but what is this you are doing? Saying i did without facts, this is what the guy posted after the initial opening post, He made more than one and you didn't specify or quote any, did you? Did the guy outline para M or did he not..

https://www.nairaland.com/3204484/president-buhari-making-north-stronger#47182070

And you responded with this.

It was the ALL i responded to, the ones Buhari himself appointed... We can't help Buhari if we don't point out things that people can use as talking points to foster their own agenda....

If we keep Sai Babaing every action and inaction we are neither helping him, the nation and ourselves...

P.S If i was being mischievous or sentimental, I'd have been arguing with you on the main thread!! Let's be objective in our partisanship and bias.. good day...

[/s]

Your comment makes no sense. Good day.
Re: Withdrew Due To A Knee Injury Making This by modath(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
blackpanda:

Your comment makes no sense. Good day.

How will it make sense when everything is We against THEM to you, even if you are Fulani, take it easy..

It's this kind of display that prompts foolish people to tag a group of people as unthinking bots, it's a disappointment when reality of what something or a person is is far far away from expectation!! what a waste of time and energy!!! Bye.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spray At Party,go To Jail,lagos Police Warn Socialites Arrest 6 Currency Traffic / Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan / Beautiful Photos Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter And Her Family Hits Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.