Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast (7724 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by philsweb: 8:55am On May 30, 2016
A source close to the presidency has  revealed that President Buhari may be battling with serious health challenges. The source who pledged anonymity revealed that  the health challenges is so critical the president was in coma for four hours before the democracy day broadcast. He was only revived by his a doctor ,who happens to be Buhari's former colleague in military and uses herbal means to cure, an hour before the broadcast. The said herbal cure became preferable to orthodox medication because the reaction of the orthodox medication puts the president in a near coma condition each time it is administered. The source claims the said doctor now frequents the villa daily coming as early as 8 am, goes back by 2pm and returns by 5pm and finally closing around 8pm in the night with instructions to stay alert and close to his mobile phone in case of any emergency.

Full story : http://www.reportsafrique.com/breaking-buhari-not-healthy-coma-hours-democracy-day-broadcast/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Hdayo1(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2016
Story for the gods....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Apelex(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2016
K
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by oyinkinola: 9:12am On May 30, 2016
[s]
philsweb:
A source close to the presidency has  revealed that President Buhari may be battling with serious health challenges. The source who pledged anonymity revealed that  the health challenges is so critical the president was in coma for four hours before the democracy day broadcast. He was only revived by his a doctor ,who happens to be Buhari's former colleague in military and uses herbal means to cure, an hour before the broadcast. The said herbal cure became preferable to orthodox medication because the reaction of the orthodox medication puts the president in a near coma condition each time it is administered. The source claims the said doctor now frequents the villa daily coming as early as 8 am, goes back by 2pm and returns by 5pm and finally closing around 8pm in the night with instructions to stay alert and close to his mobile phone in case of any emergency.

Full story : http://www.reportsafrique.com/breaking-buhari-not-healthy-coma-hours-democracy-day-broadcast/
[/s]
op Buhari is a muslim who know quiet well that life belong to God,
you better go and manage your headach before it kills you!
you predicted the dead of this man, who knows he will stil alive till today!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by bender79: 9:18am On May 30, 2016
I wish buhari quick recovery.. But if this job is heavy on him,he should kindly give way for a cerebral person to take over..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ORACLE1975(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by thesicilian: 9:24am On May 30, 2016
philsweb:
A source close to the presidency ...who pledged anonymity

The easiest way to make your lie believable is to claim your source doesn't want to be revealed

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Luckylife(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2016
Nothing is hidden under the sun !

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by giga02(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2016
He looks sick during his speech and his words were dragging...osinbanjo be alert

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by fx45(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
bender79:
I wish buhari quick recovery.. But if this job is heavy on him,he should kindly give way for a cerebral person to take over..
I've always known that the Yoruba had ulterior motives for supporting the illiterate and ailing dullard. Nigeria would rather burn to the ground this time around than for Osunbade to succeed Buhari in any case of an eventuality. You can bookmark this page for future references.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by oyinkinola: 9:37am On May 30, 2016
is moderator around?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by idupaul: 9:38am On May 30, 2016
Big lies ..abeg lets stop all this nonsense the fact he hasnt performed yet doesnt mean we should wish him sick
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by admindim: 9:42am On May 30, 2016
hypocrite
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by funkydislo: 9:48am On May 30, 2016
There are some threads that are to be deleted when created.This is madness and the moderator will be looking like a jim-jones.Mr moderator!Please understand issues very well before you ban someone.I don't know if you are paid on number of people banned here.Mr moderator!Make use of your brain.I didn't insult muslims.I was referring to the m0r0n who referred mi to muslim after he had already referred mi to yoruba.Follow sequence of actions before slamming your bans on people.Thanks.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by cktheluckyman: 9:51am On May 30, 2016
Choi!! I always knew Tinubu had ulterior motives!! Only this time around Saraki would not allow them to use the " doctrine of neccessity"

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by otokx(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2016
Some people are becoming desperately wicked but in the end they will surely be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by igben(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2016
9ja for you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by tulipsmadra: 9:54am On May 30, 2016
Lies upon lies
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by beautyoftheLord: 9:58am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmmm!!! If true, Yar'adua pt 2 playing, Abacha pt 3 reloading.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by tempest01(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2016
Stories....that broadcast was not live.

It was prerecorded
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by bender79: 10:09am On May 30, 2016
fx45:
I've always known that the Yoruba had ulterior motives for supporting the illiterate and ailing dullard. Nigeria would rather burn to the ground this time around than for Osunbade to succeed Buhari in any case of an eventuality. You can bookmark this page for future references.
Shut up my friend..what are you ranting?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by bender79: 10:10am On May 30, 2016
igben:
9ja for you...
Trash! Ethnic champion
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by IkpuMmadu: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
bender79:
Shut up my friend..what are you ranting?

But he is saying the truth and we Igbo will watch in sidelines

It will happen ..that we know for sure and mark my word it won't he our fight

Yoruba has to choose their fight

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by bender79: 10:12am On May 30, 2016
Close this thread. Nonsense!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by louqas: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
fx45:

The same people you now loathe were the ones that ensured your hero was not cheated by the yaradua cabal . You ingrate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by louqas: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
fx45:

The same people you now loathe were the ones that ensured your hero was not cheated by the yaradua cabal . You ungrateful lot.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by vikacydevato(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
It's called old age.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by bender79: 10:16am On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

But he is saying the truth and we Igbo will watch in sidelines

It will happen ..that we know for sure and mark my word it won't he our fight

Yoruba has to choose their fight My friend don't you want Biafra again??

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ScotsReferendum: 10:17am On May 30, 2016
This is how it started with Yar Adua until he was confirmed dead.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ScotsReferendum: 10:20am On May 30, 2016
fx45:

Osinbanjo can never rule Nigeria. Is a fact that will surely see the light of day.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by oganology33(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2016
I can easily believe dat the President is a little sick since he cancelled his trips 2 Lagos & Calabar.
But a coma Dat's unfair if ur not sure. This shldnt b Politics.
Itz detrimental 2 Nigeria's International Image (Economic and Political) if our President is frequently accused of being in a coma by foolish and mischievous Nigerians.

Pls Stop!

Call him a sickler, and slowpoke, wateva. But pls stay away from spreading doom abt his health.
He's The President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 4 F*ck Sake!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Adeoba10(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2016
philsweb:

Y not fullstop.
Poverty don rape op sotey, He don know how his parent do contact iya Alagbo weneva his warapa started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military To Re-open Maiduguri-Baga Road December 24 (Pics) / Akeredolu Will Secure 75% Delegate Votes, Says Campaign Group / PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.