Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66841 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2009
@komokam, ure damn stupid. what's the difference between an african american and a black man born in africa? apart from the fact that they speak different? have u been downsouth lately? louisiana? florida? alabama? arkansas. trust me, if the anti-immigration bias being shown against mexicans is extended to blacks most of the brothers that were born in the states i listed above would be on the first boat to africa. those brothers make djimon hansou look like shamar moore and denzel put together. furthermore, have u see the brothers from cape verde? angola?mozambique? guinea? etc, if they never opened their mouths to talk u'd swear (in ur ignorant bliss that all light skinned blacks are 'american') that were american. oh boy, wuts the point tryna teach a billy-goat how to punt a football?

p.s:b4 u start bashing,i'm not nigerian----still love me some nigerian women tho
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2009
What's the difference between Akatas and Africans.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by DaRapture: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
Why do you'all like calling us Akatas?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
da rapture, fake , phony, funny, tryna act american!!! be proud of where u from piece of shit. u keep on outing and disgracing urself even from behind a computer screen, i can just imagine hw embarrassing u r in real life. bet u dont have too many friends. by the way, its "y'all" not "you'all".hahahahahha fool of the 21st century. now go suck a fat one. grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^ LOL, why you always on his case?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sage(m): 1:57am On Nov 26, 2009
@brooklyn99

Im sorry to say but there is a world of difference between Africans and Black Americans. There is a world of difference among Africans too.

Southern black and white Americans have almost everything in common. Just about everything.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2009
brooklyn99 is a wannabe AA.

he only "discovered" his "AAness" after someone claimed to recognise him.

fake as a 50 kobo bill.

Darapture abi na daraptor nko?

same boat.

Is screaming bitch everywhere now the measure for being AA? Maybe so, with the likes of KB1 reigning in confusion all over the place.

Is there even anything like AA anymore. The answer is blowing in the wind.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 26, 2009
Southern black and white Americans have almost everything in common. Just about everything

quite true actually.

The main noticeable difference is the color of their skin.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by DaRapture: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2009
Brooklyn, just because I don't speak in your ghetto trash manner, and think in your low class ways doesn't mean that I'm not Black-American or African-American as you prefer. The situation that you face here with me is that I'm of a higher class than you; yeah as you River Rats say, I'm that "Uppity Nigga" you want to be, yet love to hate. You don't know me, or anything about me and you aren't even worth knowing to a man like me boy.

You should be so lucky that I've even acknowledged your trifling, young, ashy black ass. Now beat it, you rat.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2009
@sage i was talking physical attributes.
@tpia. lol. u got me cracking up.lol. u right tho. no im not a wanna be, i am who i am. lol. its a shame that we can be anybody we want behind the screen of this computer.
@da ruptured butt hole, ur the fake one in all of his, homo. and ima stay on ur case until u confess that u really a farmer from lagos state. grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2009
tpia, ur wrong nobodu "claimed" to "recognize" me. the dude from philly asked if he knew me, and i told him no. oh well, dont know wut else to say
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2009
da rupture,  uppity? seem more like dummy to me. phony!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by ogajim(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
This thread was obviously started by some Nigerian in Europe who has lost out to "akatas" a lot, you'll be surprised at the treatment real Africans get stateside, omase oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
CONTINENTAL AFRAKANS FROM BLACK AFRAKA ONLY AND THE UNITED STATES ARE VERY MUCH THE SAME EXCEPT THE LANGUAGE LOL I PERSONALLY AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN AND FROM BEING AROUND CONTINENENTAL WEST AFRAKANS THEY ARE LOOUD COOK GOOD AND HAVE GOOD FEATURES THAT ARE NEGROID UNLIKE THE UGLY SOUTH AFRAKANS LIKE THE KHOHISIANS WOOOOOOOO NOW THEY ARE UGLY.

US AFRICAN-AMERICAN HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH OUR COUSINS IN AFRAKA AT ALL PERIOD YOUR WOMEN ARE OUR WOMEN AND OUR WOMEN ARE YOUR WOMEN.

THIS SILLYNESS OF AFRAAKNS IN AMERIKA VS AFRAKANS IN AFRAKA IS OBSURD BECAUSE MOST OF THIS SLIME BEING TYPED BY SOME IS NOT TRUE LOL

BY THE WAY WHEN I WENT TO NIGERIA MY AFRAKAN WOMEN THERE SURE DID LOVE ME.

50 CENT IS AN AFRICAN

SO IS REGGIE BUSH BUT NOT WILL SMITH HE IS LIKE OBAMA A MULATTO AMERICAN!

DONT GET IT TWISTED.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by newakata(f): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^^^ Will Smith is as Mulatto as the Igbos are.

Will is 100% black on both sides. Don't get it twisted. That's like saying, Beyince's sister is mulatto because her son had blkue eyes, and wavy hair (which he did when he was younger)
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
^But Beyonce's mom is mixed with something I can't remember. I wouldn't know if she's mulatto but she's not 100% black. So, her daughters(Beyonce and Solange) aren't 100% black either.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
will smith is a mulatto and his parents are also mulatto so to suggest he aint a mulatto is why people like yourself need to stay away from topics such as race

my mother is brown my father is dark black and i am the complexion of tupac im a brown on a bad day and on a good day im a dark brown

im a real african-american

unlike obama and igbos they are mixed like the fulanis and hausas
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
@chiogo;beyonce is not 100 percent black?wut r u smokn? N wut d hell is afrakan?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Konadub: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2009
newakata:

^^^^^ Will Smith is as Mulatto as the Igbos are.

Will is 100% black on both sides. Don't get it twisted. That's like saying, Beyince's sister is mulatto because her son had blkue eyes, and wavy hair (which he did when he was younger)

Beyonce is African American but here ancestry is not similar to most African Americans as she has heavy white and native american ancestry. The latter comes from her mothers side whom is creole(French,African, native american) and ).
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2009
Beyonce is blck!solange's son looks like that cus of his father!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2009
Afurakan shut ur pie hole.I can't c u but I can tell u ibo as hell,not with ur english and the rest.color of tupac
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2009
your an idiot!

lol igbo are half breed looking tupac was no where near a half breed looking mo fo

lol

www.blackplanet.com/yoblackking2

im as afrakan as they come buddy

sit down malcom x half breed with a loyalty to us afrakans so bad he hates the yellow of his own skin

lol how sad u were born mixed

me on the other hand love me skin complexion and thightly curled hair that some say is nappy have fun envying my afrakan featuees and complexion.

beyonce like obama is mixed lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2009
^ Igbos are half breed-looking? WTF?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2009
Lol.lol.lol.I thot the same thn 2 myself.lol.this ibo guy looks himself in the mirror everyday and says to himself before leavn the house "I'm ibo,I'm mixed breed like tupac,will smith and beyonce.most importantly tho:I'm AFRAKAN!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:09am On Dec 08, 2009
^oh please. Everybody is "Ibo" to you. He's African-American. That's what he's been saying since he registered.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 2:14am On Dec 08, 2009
Oh hell nah,duke aint ma peoples.lol.chiogo cmmon u can tell when a ibo guy is writng can't u?lol. Anyways,u decide if u gonna accept my marriage proposal or not?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Dec 08, 2009
Yea, that's why I know he's not Igbo. duh. Nah, I'm good on the marriage thing.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 2:32am On Dec 08, 2009
nah lets clear somethings up because of close relations and people marrying into or being the son of people who were raped or sold out all afrakans all over the world including afraka has mixed breeds in there tribe or specific groups but we all know a half breed is a half breed bottom line.

beyonce,rhianna,will smith,and many other in america are half breeds wether we wanna admit it or not

african is a race

mulatto is a name for a person mixed with african blood and something else

lets be real

DARK SKIN

DARK BROWN

BROWN SKIN ARE THE ORIGINAL COMPLEXIONS OF AFRAKANS !

TIGHTLY CURLED HAIR SO CALLE D NAPPY IS OUR ORIGINAL HAIR BOTTOM LINE.

TO MY FELLOW AFRAKANS WHO CANT OVERSATAND OR EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS ARE SAVEGES AND LIVING IN THE IGNORANT PAST WHEN WE WERE COLONISED OR ENSLAVED AND GOT THE COMMON SENSE BEAT OUT OF US BUT NOW WE ARE NOT ENSLAVED NRO COLONISED AT LEAST PHSYCIALLY SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR AN AFRAKAN CALLING BEYONCE AN AFRAKAN AND NOT A HALF BREED
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:38am On Dec 08, 2009
LOLOL Africa is not a race oo. grin It's a country.

Anyway, race is a social construct, it's not based on any scientific evidence so I guess Africa can be a "race" to you. embarassed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:39am On Dec 08, 2009
lol why are you wasting your time responding to the dunce.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:42am On Dec 08, 2009
^lol they're hilarious embarassed

Damn I have so much work to do and I'm here. shame.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2009
chigo or what ever your name is race is sopmething that is real europeans and there science have not come come far enough to establish a concreate evidence that race does exsist because there science has many faults.

our anscetors in kmt aka egytp painted dark brown and pale people on and in an surrounding areas of the pyramids.

anyone who thinks race is not real is a complete idiot! for reasons so obvious

we have diffrent bone sturcture

texturd hair

we also have diffrent feel to our skin not to mention some of us get physical energy from the sun and we dont burn in the sun

we are all the same species but there are diffrent parts of the speices that r races

do tigers look like lions or lepords ? nooooooooo! but r they all apart of the same species

yes

also african not africa is a race

africa is a continent stupid

african is a race
african is a race
african is a race

asian is a race

european is a race et

african,european,asian these three make up the human family and we afrakans produced all peopls and all facial features duh

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.