Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally (58002 Views)

Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by doskie(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.
The same italy that helps immigrants with housing and good health care.

Healthcare are free in italy.
I remember when I had a swollen eye....I went to one of the hospital, u need to come and see the way they attend to me fast. The next day, my eyes were better. Can nigeria health care boast of this?

Italians are not like that.
I know because I know

Italy have one of the best health care in the world.

No wonder africa is a shirt hole. . All they do is sit down to fabricate stories.

Lazy bloggers. .anything for traffic.

so you are in Italy.
Towino abi?
Wait.... Are you a bini girl?

Hmmmmm.....
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Adonis3: 1:39pm On May 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

You don't just come here and quote people gerrit? can you see what I quoted? She just edit her post after I quote her.... So can Adonis please mind his/her business? Thanks

lmao... if Mr gurunlocker was minding his business, he wouldn't be here in the first place

abeg swerve
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I remember when I had a swollen eye....I went to one of the hospital, u need to come and see the way they attend to me fast. The next day, my eyes were better. Can nigeria health care boast of this?

I know because I know

No wonder africa is a shirt hole. . All they do is sit down to fabricate stories.

U call Africa a "shirt hole"! Muuumu! Ordinary Italo here, na im u dey carry for head like project. Wetin u dey even do there sef! If no be "shorogbo" work.

Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by hustler86(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

Simply 'coz u aint a victim doesn't make the story fake..I pray we'll never be a victim of circumstance home or abroad. So calmdown sis'
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by emanobis(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2016
Plz,dnt say dt coz 'if Satan wz once knwn as Angel Lucifer',dt means sumtin bad cn stil cum frm Holy places. Italy might b gud,bt den der must b bad ones within...this is italy we r talkn abt-Home of Mafian n drug lords
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by cochexky: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
I have heard about this story since last year and I see no reason for any one to come here to say it's all lies or to cover Italy. If I make ask, what is your interest. This is one of the major Problem we have in this country (inhuman) well to open you eyes more on this issue I listened to Barr Mrs Rita Orji when she was called by the president of Brekete family in the name of Ahmed isah and she promised to investigate the matter which she did and confirmed it true and after that a Video of the Woman on interview where uploaded which you can go and watch than to see with your low battery to comment trash. Www.Breketefamily.com. Just search for the Nigerians in Diaspora . Hope this will try for ur carelessness.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by cochexky: 1:57pm On May 30, 2016
I have heard about this story since last year and I see no reason for any one to come here to say it's all lies or to cover Italy. If I make ask, what is your interest. This is one of the major Problem we have in this country (inhuman) well to open you eyes more on this issue I listened to Barr Mrs Rita Orji when she was called by the president of Brekete family in the name of Ahmed isah and she promised to investigate the matter which she did and confirmed it true and after that a Video of the Woman on interview where uploaded which you can go and watch than to see with your low battery to comment trash. Www.Breketefamily.com. Just search for the Nigerians in Diaspora . Hope this will try for ur carelessness.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by charlesclmbs: 1:58pm On May 30, 2016
There is nothing as your own home/country, leaving my country to another, I dnt tink is an option to me no matter hw bad my country is. God hlp us
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by cochexky: 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
I have heard about this story since last year and I see no reason for any one to come here to say it's all lies or to cover Italy. If I may ask, what is your interest. This is one of the major Problem we have in this country (inhuman) well to open you eyes more on this issue I listened to Barr Mrs Rita Orji when she was called by the president of Brekete family in the name of Ahmed isah and she promised to investigate the matter which she did and confirmed its true and after that a Video of the Woman on interview where uploaded which you can go and watch than to seat with your low battery to comment trash. Www.Breketefamily.com. Just search for the Nigerians in Diaspora . Hope this will try for ur carelessness. [/color]
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by fortunechy(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2016
i've heard it b4 frm brekete radio programme in abj
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by MistadeRegal(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

No wonder Africa is a shirt hole. . All they do is sit down to fabricate stories.

You can never tell if it were true or not.
Do not draw conclusions just like this because this doesn't look or sound fabricated to me.
At least, let the so called commission see to the issue and come out with a tangible report to back or diffuse her claims.

Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Pamelayoung: 2:18pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

Are you an Italian? How can you debunk the story as fake, that you were lucky they didn't pluck out ur eye isn't enough for u to debunk other people's stories. It's cos of pple like you that the poor woman hasn't gotten justice. Such act is barbaric and shld be condemned.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Pamelayoung: 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
I condemn this. Wicked heartless mafia italianos. May God pay them back in their own coin.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by okeke00(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2016
cynhamscakes:
I hope to God that this story isn't real. That picture above looks more like the person got infected or so.

If only proper investigation will be made.
but are you aware that if you are sick and happened to visit their hospital. They will steal your blood. At least two full stinges of your blood. I live in italy and maby blacks have complained of that
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by clovislouis(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

Italy have one of the best health care in the w
orld.

Lazy

. .anything for traffic.

is it because u re in italy
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by uboma(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

The story is very real.
Stop spewing thrash.
The source given by the op is not even the original source of the story.
For those who listen to the Ordinary Ahmed radio talk programme from 7.30-8.30am Monday-Friday on 104.5 FM must have listened to this particular case being discussed. Ahmed Isah was very instrumental in making the truth of what the wicked Italian doctors did to our sister. Her kidney and some body parts were removed without her express consent.

Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by slimjosh43: 2:54pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

I
Miss dis story is not fake. Dey av been on her case since last year. Residents of abuja who listen to EMBELEMBE aka ordinary hameed isah can testify to it. Beta still visit its you tube page nd search for her name.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by slimjosh43: 2:56pm On May 30, 2016
uboma:

The story is very real.
Stop spewing thrash.
The source given by the op is not even the original source of the story.
For those who listen to the Ordinary Ahmed radio talk programme from 7.30-8.30am Monday-Friday on 104.5 FM must have listened to this particular case being discussed. Ahmed Isah was very instrumental in making the truth of what the wicked Italian doctors did to our sister. Her kidney and some body parts were removed without her express consent.
Bros help me tell her o
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by uboma(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2016
cynhamscakes:
I hope to God that this story isn't real. That picture above looks more like the person got infected or so.

If only proper investigation will be made.

The story is real.
A member of the National House of Assembly has visited the same woman in Italy and carried out her own investigation.
Pictures and a video clip of this woman that was ill treated by the Italians was taken. I have seen same. The Nigerian Embassy in Italy was also careless in the handling of her case.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by cbjonstage(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

No wonder africa is a shirt hole. All they do is sit down to fabricate stories.

Lazy bloggers.
I recalled d case of this woman has been on LIVE radio called brekete family since last year. i feared when ones organ is tampered...frm ur post i dont knw if u re Nigerian. Go home n evaluate ur utterance lookin urself at d mirror. #mourningDdead
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by modestofynest(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
Mtceeeew Italy dem for Harvest the kpekus join now make we know say dem done harvest everything
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by 19naia(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2016
Europeans, still harvesting Africa and Africans for their own profit while selling the Idea that Africa is it's own problem without any Oyibo hand in the degradation of Africans.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by possibilita(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
WebSurfer:
Pathetic..

People of Edo state and Italy are like 5 and 6. Especially Uromi.

I still do not understand what they see in that country.
u are very stupid generalising us.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by omocheche(f): 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
You are so full of shit, are you a Nigerian? That story is true and it has been on for so long now. Even the Nigeria government has been on it
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Cruzboy: 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
This fake news.....italy can do such things they are best in hospitality and human live's is important to the government especially immigrant.....pls stop spoiling others people's country....
Am fuse to comment on this cos are stays in turino-italy
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by lordkhalifa(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
Bloody Romans ... That's how they crucify jesus...
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Unclerukus: 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

They are called "organ harvesters"......... Found in many parts of the world. Tourist and immigrants take most hits.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by sojics(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2016
This woman trallved to italy to do Genuine business, unfortunately she fell sick malaria to be precise and the useless hospital she w ent to took the advantage that she came alone and injected her high drug that made her to became unconciouss the next thing they did w as to stole her kidney & other vital parts of her body, God bless brekete family,God bless ordinary Ahmed isah, God bless chairman house commitee on diaspora Hon. Mrs Rita Orji, God bless nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by WebSurfer(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
possibilita:
u are very stupid generalising us.
you and ask your ancessors why it is that way, the likes on that statement shows how true it is
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by victorazy(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
This story is fake.

I know because I know

Is fake abi?

For ur information this story is true and we have been dealing with it since last year here in Abuja Brekete family even Hon. Rita Oji has visited her in Italy and we spoke with Julie.

Plz don't say what u don't know.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=46107178]This story is fake.

I know because I know

Hello dear, I don't know who u are and where u come from but I just want to advise u don't comment thinking about it. let's just say the whole story was cooked up by someone which av just confirmed that it's a true life story , did u go through d story and if u do don't u feel for the person in question cause if u do u won't make such comment. So pls consider ur comments before making them.
Re: Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally by shaybebaby(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerians will believe anything grin. Anyone who gives credence to this bull has NOT stepped foot outside naija.
This is not possible in European Union, might happen in Africa but not in countries that have adopted the European Union of Human rights.

And for the idiots saying it's true because they heard it on radio, anyone can get on air and say whatever they wish and just because someone else corroborates it doesn't lend any validity to it ( refer to your pastors performing "miracles" and healing the blind only for the person to recognise colours, it is safe to conclude they were in collusion to propagate a lie) so this is no different.
Now, any investigation should not be word of mouth, I don't see how her kidneys could have been removed through her @rse, makes no sense.
Where IS the medical investigation to ascertain her claims apart from word of mouth and a dodgy pic of something that looks like an infected butt?

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70