Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) (2643 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience / Facebook User : ' If I Get Pregnant Will I Give Birth To A Mail Or Femail ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by queenstll(f): 11:31am On May 30, 2016
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by queenstll(f): 11:32am On May 30, 2016
omo, that is the time she even needs you most
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Scarceguy(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2016
It's

not

easy

o
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 30, 2016
Scarceguy:
It's

not

easy

o
why are you now shinning your teeth grin
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by 4reala(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2016
That means you are not yet matured enough to be called a man cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by ivyy(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Kiish(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2016
kaii... Some men are just brainless. Disgusting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 30, 2016
How i wish the theives will not touch the wife but rather rape him instead angry

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 30, 2016
Targaeryian:
How i wish the theives will not touch the wife but rather rape him instead angry
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Rotab4life: 12:02pm On May 30, 2016
That's unfair. She'll feel betrayed
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Ginaz(f): 12:02pm On May 30, 2016
Targaeryian:

grin grin
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
Targaeryian:
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Can't blame him tho

lots of men cannot handle such humiliation

If he cant handle the humiliation then he should have done something when the thieves were attempting to rape his wife. So a coward who stood idly as thieves raped his wife now has the guts to say the marriage is over.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Julietcutie(f): 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
that would be so heartless
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Flashh: 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
4reala:
That means you are not yet matured enough to be called a man cool
Matured kor, mortal ni. Just don't pray you experience it, you won't be talking about maturity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
adeaks:

If he cant handle the humiliation then he should have done something when the thieves were attempting to rape his wife. So a coward who stood idly as thieves raped his wife now has the guts to say the marriage is over.

"he should have done something"

Yea

And that should be take a bullet and die

Aside that there is nothing much he could do

I support taking the bullet tho
that's if u know she's worth it
other wise........

As for the marriage
like I said,

lots of men might not be able to live with such humiliation

It's better to desolve the marriage than to live the rest of their life's in depression and sadness

a life (he's or her's) might be lost in such a toxic situation
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by coolviv: 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Yea

other wise........

As for the marriage
like I said,

It's better to desolve the marriage than to live the rest of their life's in depression and sadness

Una sha know say Una go get daughter tomorrow. Kwantinu. ...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by coolviv: 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Yea

other wise........

As for the marriage
like I said,

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:06pm On May 30, 2016
coolviv:

meaning

look I'm just telling you reality here

Situations like this the man might even come out with more psychological damage than the woman

It can make him depressed for life(with or without the woman victim)

That's a serious blow to his esteem!
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by jaci02: 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

meaning

look I'm just telling you reality here

Situations like this the man might even come out with more psychological damage than the woman

It can make him depressed for life(with or without the woman victim)

That's a serious blow to his esteem!

No man can ever comprehend enough the agonizing pain, the anguish and the emotional trauma a woman goes through when she's forcefully sexed.

So don't ever, I mean ever say that the man will come out more damaged than the woman.

It's the man's pride that's usually damaged.

You don't begin to understand what it means to be used like a rag for someone's sexual pleasure. To have your body opened and ravaged like a plague without your permission.

If you as a man can imagine another man on top of you and other men hitting you and holding you down while the one on top of you is pushing his penis violently into your anal cavity, then you might begin to understand the picture I'm painting.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by BerryScott(f): 8:59pm On May 30, 2016
nna nawa ooo!!! i'll never wish my enemy such husband
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:41pm On May 30, 2016
jaci02:

No man can ever comprehend enough the agonizing pain, the anguish and the emotional trauma a woman goes through when she's forcefully sexed.

So don't ever, I mean ever say that the man will come out more damaged than the woman.

It's the man's pride that's usually damaged.

You don't begin to understand what it means to be used like a rag for someone's sexual pleasure. To have your body opened and ravaged like a plague without your permission.

If you as a man can imagine another man on top of you and other men hitting you and holding you down while the one on top of you is pushing his penis violently into your anal cavity, then you might begin to understand the picture I'm painting.

SMH

Look
You are not a man
so you cannot speak on things like this from a mans perspective !

Listen and listen good

Nothing kills a man faster than irredeemable Humiliation

if you don't know this before know it now

what would humiliate a man to this extent might differ from men to men

For some men
This situation is a humiliation beyond redemption!

Once a man is humiliated to this extent
he is half dead already
What you have left is almost a walking corpse

This is not about pride or ego
those are inconsequential here

This is about he's very essence of being
1st a human being, and then a man

To the Man
He has become worthless at this point

This stage of a Mans existence is unpredictable, anything can happen at this point
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by 9Too: 11:37pm On May 30, 2016
Julietcutie:
that would be so heartless
but inviting your army friend is not heartless abi?
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Julietcutie(f): 11:45pm On May 30, 2016
thats different
9Too:
but inviting your army friend is not heartless abi?
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by jaci02: 12:27am On May 31, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

SMH

Look
You are not a man

Listen and listen good

For some men

he is half dead already

To the Man

This stage of a Mans existence is unpredictable, anything can happen at this point

Your point of reason is totally baseless.

Firstly, let's deal with reality. The violence of rape alone to the victims (women ) is not an issue you can talk about because you're not a woman and you have never experienced rape.

Secondly, you can't justify your reasoning based only on psychological damage to a man. The man is not the victim full stop.

So don't you dare tell me that in the case of a married woman being viciously raped, the husband suffers more. Your bias is mainly centered on the male psychology where a man sees himself as a protector, defender and a warrior.

Howbeit, when he fails to live up to his machismo in protecting his family he becomes disappointed with himself and then according to you, he psychologically troubled.

All over the world, reported cases of rape are becoming more daring, deadly, fatal and dehumanizing. A two year old child being thrust not only with a pen1s but with an iron rod. 33 men violently raping a 16 year old girl.

The list is endless.

You do not understand the pain and torture these victims suffer be married or unmarried.

Therefore, you have no right whatsoever to presume in a matter as delicate as this.

You can speak for yourself only maybe you think you will be more devastated if you were in a man's shoes who's wife was raped.

So don't conclude on a general note, because you know nothing of rape, it's victims and their struggle to overcome and survive.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Laveda(f): 1:35am On May 31, 2016
Now that's totally wrong, but you were there?
Or did she call the robbers to come rape her?
I know it's hard to get over the thought of watching another man screw your wife, mehn not easy!

But then, you have to stand by her, that's the time she needs you most. She's been traumatized, don't add more.

To the man, maybe he should give his ass in replacement of her pussy.Than stand and watch them.
Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by Izen: 2:35am On May 31, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

SMH

Look
You are not a man

Listen and listen good

For some men

he is half dead already

To the Man

How can you even compare this to rape? Please shut up. Stop embarrassing yourself. It's like comparing the damage insults cause to domestic violence that can actually lead to death. Mtchew! angry
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:58am On May 31, 2016
Izen:

How can you even compare this to rape? Please shut up. Stop embarrassing yourself. It's like comparing the damage insults cause to domestic violence that can actually lead to death. Mtchew! angry

?

My friend
You are the one embarrassing your self here

It is foolishness to tell someone to shut up when you know you cannot make such happen
Only idiiots waste energy on the impossible

I made my point

if you don't understand my point
you can move along

No one talked about comparison here
and even if you want to compare you compare issues RELATIVELY

If you are referring Rape as the worst thing to happen to a woman
I'm telling you now the worst thing to happen to a Man is not death or what ever, but Irredeemable Humiliation

And for some Men (emphasis on SOME) this situation is a Humiliation that cannot be redeemed!!!

What difficult to understand here??!!

So like I said in my earlier post
Some men (a lot actually) cannot handle such humiliation

So rather than stay in a situation that kills you slowly but surely
It is better the marriage is dissolved
so the man (and the woman) can try starting a new chapter so he can recover some bits of his life back
cause he can never be himself again (especially when relating to the opposite sex)

If such a man decides to continue such marriage the wife might even heal psychologically but he would just be dying of slowly but surely of depression and psychological trauma
Which is not the best for him cause he has reach a point of no return

Remember I looking at it from a mans perspective
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:05am On May 31, 2016
jaci02:

Your point of reason is totally baseless.

Firstly, let's deal with reality. The violence of rape alone to the victims (women ) is not an issue you can talk about because you're not a woman and you have never experienced rape.

Secondly, you can't justify your reasoning based only on psychological damage to a man. The man is not the victim full stop.

So don't you dare tell me that in the case of a married woman being viciously raped, the husband suffers more. Your bias is mainly centered on the male psychology where a man sees himself as a protector, defender and a warrior.

Howbeit, when he fails to live up to his machismo in protecting his family he becomes disappointed with himself and then according to you, he psychologically troubled.

All over the world, reported cases of rape are becoming more daring, deadly, fatal and dehumanizing. A two year old child being thrust not only with a pen1s but with an iron rod. 33 men violently raping a 16 year old girl.

The list is endless.

You do not understand the pain and torture these victims suffer be married or unmarried.

Therefore, you have no right whatsoever to presume in a matter as delicate as this.

You can speak for yourself only maybe you think you will be more devastated if you were in a man's shoes who's wife was raped.

So don't conclude on a general note, because you know nothing of rape, it's victims and their struggle to overcome and survive.

You writeup is what I call
Emotional irrationality

Read to my post before this
if you still need clarification
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by jaci02: 9:41am On May 31, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

You writeup is what I call
Emotional irrationality

Read to my post before this
if you still need clarification

Emotional Irrationality?

Clearly, you don't seem to be rational at all.

This is beyond a man being humiliated because his wife got raped.

From your myopic point of view, in a case of rape the husband suffers more than the woman. Which is totally absurd.

May I remind you that the woman suffers emotional, psychologically and physically. While the man only suffers humiliation and a blow to his pride.

However, if the husband chooses to abandon his wife because he feels like a loser and can't mentally handle his wounded pride so be it.

But do not tell me that the husband suffers more than the woman in the crime of rape. Or that family members suffer more than the victims in other cases.

Finally if you don't know anything about rape, go and research, because there are global statistics that have analysis of rape, it's victims, psychological trauma accompanied with it and the effects of it to society and family members.
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:08am On May 31, 2016
jaci02:

Emotional Irrationality?

Clearly, you don't seem to be rational at all.

This is beyond a man being humiliated because his wife got raped.

From your myopic point of view, in a case of rape the husband suffers more than the woman. Which is totally absurd.

May I remind you that the woman suffers emotional, psychologically and physically. While the man only suffers humiliation and a blow to his pride.

However, if the husband chooses to abandon his wife because he feels like a loser and can't mentally handle his wounded pride so be it.

But do not tell me that the husband suffers more than the woman in the crime of rape. Or that family members suffer more than the victims in other cases.

Finally if you don't know anything about rape, go and research, because there are global statistics that have analysis of rape, it's victims, psychological trauma accompanied with it and the effects of it to society and family members.

Did you read the response I refer you to?

ie: to Izen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms / A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? / Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.