Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls (10261 Views)

30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers. / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2009
Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi ----- hahahahahahahahahahahaa! grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
Gabry:

There must be a misunderstanding ooo. . . sad

Twinny, Yes, I am kinda upset with what pureminded is saying as well cause its really mean but I know pureminded is not suppose to sound this harsh. Ive seen him posting a couple of time and he is a nice guy but he made me shock on this one around. sad

U are darn right and you have always been right cheesy Exactly! U have spoken everything right outta my mouth.

Thats right and Im guilty as charged! However, the good news is that I have been fully recovered tongue

Yep, I just wish some people would grow up, funny cool Oh well you cant help the helpless wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by Dclique(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
You guys just know how to put a smile back on my face.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
Puff Puff mouth--
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
ugly people always say the right things and mukina- u sent a message and here she is again, truly psycotic, you can't be wonder how they were raised seriously??
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

ugly people always say the right things and mukina- u sent a message and here she is again, truly psycotic, you can't be wonder how they were raised seriously??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Did I mention your name ? Did pureminded get reported--- abeg leave me jor!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by sweetpie23: 4:58am On Nov 24, 2009
what happend to the topic?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
it got side tracked with Puremindedness and puff puff--- grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by pureminded: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
Wow shocked ,This thread went far O,Abeg we don finish this tin nah  sad, But Gabry , I suggest u go back to my first post on this thread and read what i said.

I wasn't talking to anibodi,I was just saying wot i saw on people's profile (Abi who no dey check people's profile pics), U c i don't mean to sound harsh or cause any whala wiv any1 hia,I'm just a cool and normal day guy trying to have fun here and learn etcembarassed But i cant just help but reply plat coz i was really upset because my first post on this thread doesn't deserve the kind of reply plat posted  sad  angry !!!!  

maybe she tot i wont say anyffin or just waive it?  shocked , Oh No, I cant , In reality i wont take such words from any1 (male or female) not to talk of online  angry But anyways, everything is settled btwn us, ,abi plat ?  grin  wink

@sexyLeamon, U kuku try wiv your humble opinion  cheesy, But seriously if i should reply you wiv that kind of reply plat posted after my post, wot will u say Hmmm?  grin

Please let's go back to the topic  tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^^^^ baaad guy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by pureminded: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
grin cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
This is what I said:

And what do u look like hmmm? - Where is your own pic? Judge and you shall not be judged!

This is the reason Nairaland guys make me sick, no one asked you to judge someone, if you dont like move on!
Are they living their life for you, do you pay for their clothing, do u feed them?
- Read and Weep and Read Again angry angry

Im pretty sure people can think you're ugly as well, but do you have to be immature? - Harsh but true,not eveyone is a gem in everyones eyes cool

This is a place where people converse about differnt topics, what are u doing clicking on profiles u no dey find a wife in your village?

I find it extremely rude and childish to make such comments, as if this was a beauty contest??!- Read and Read  Again

Let people post whatever pics they want, I know I do, I can give a damm about what people say, its obvious

[b]Their life will not change if somone doesnt like what they post or put up so keep irritating comments to yourself!
- AGAIN SELF  EXPLANATORY

Seriously , did anyone teach these people manners?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And Yes I have dropped you, and[i] the other thing,[/i] because you ALL are faceless indivduals, and I even offered that if you fine pass any 3 of my ex's then I would hail you and send you your prize.

Since you declined, I have nothing to say to you or any other faceless indivduals.  cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
Like seriously, just get over it.

All of you.

This is too pathetic.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by TheSeeker(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
Posakosa, as always, you will not disappoint me throwing about your controversial weight. . . what a shame!!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by platinumnk(f): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
^ Lunch Break grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by TheSeeker(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^ Ok cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Posakosa, as always, you will not disappoint me throwing about your controversial weight. . . what a shame!!

what make me controversial ?! undecided undecided <what makes you think im controversial>

I lie Plat-- I see her as my younger sister but going goo goo gaaa gaa because I put a grin on pureminded's post is just nothing to write home about. I liek what she did with that boy with cancer.

Im certain you know this by now, but try not to take comments on Nld too much to heart--- u don't want to give urself a heart attack---- Nld is a fantaasy world, to some people. Its a reflection of reality but its also not real.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by TheSeeker(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

what make me controversial ?! undecided undecided <what makes you think im controversial>

I lie Plat-- I see her as my younger sister but going goo goo gaaa gaa because I put a grin on pureminded's post is just nothing to write home about. I liek what she did with that boy with cancer.

Im certain you know this by now, but try not to take comments on Nld too much to heart--- u don't want to give urself a heart attack---- Nld is a fantaasy world, to some people. Its a reflection of reality but its also not real.
I'm not sure you do. . . even though you're trying to be funny or humorous or whatever on NL, that still doesn't justify the fact that you've made mockery of her efforts at saving someone's life, in fact, someone she doesn't know from inception.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm not sure you do. . . even though you're trying to be funny or humorous or whatever on NL, that still doesn't justify the fact that you've made mockery of her efforts at saving someone's life, in fact, someone she doesn't know from inception.

Im not trying to be funny on that one--- typing with a straight face. undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
Im in no way controversial.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by TheSeeker(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

Im not trying to be funny on that one--- typing with a straight face. undecided
Well, making a mockery of someone's shot at humanitarian service does seem like a controversial act to me, if not absurdly stupid.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
Im complementing someone and u're calling it mockery---- farbeit.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by TheSeeker(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^ And exactly how did you do that?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
can u stop analyzing every little thing--- relax.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by TheSeeker(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
Can you stop your antagonizing comments?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by posakosa(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
not doing that--- i said im complementing her and u're saying im making a mockery of her.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls by pureminded: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

This is what I said:

And what do u look like hmmm? - Where is your own pic? Judge and you shall not be judged!

This is the reason Nairaland guys make me sick, no one asked you to judge someone, if you dont like move on!
Are they living their life for you, do you pay for their clothing, do u feed them?
- Read and Weep and Read Again angry angry

Im pretty sure people can think you're ugly as well, but do you have to be immature? - Harsh but true,not eveyone is a gem in everyones eyes cool

This is a place where people converse about differnt topics, what are u doing clicking on profiles u no dey find a wife in your village?

I find it extremely rude and childish to make such comments, as if this was a beauty contest??!- Read and Read  Again

Let people post whatever pics they want, I know I do, I can give a damm about what people say, its obvious

[b]Their life will not change if somone doesnt like what they post or put up so keep irritating comments to yourself!
- AGAIN SELF  EXPLANATORY

Seriously , did anyone teach these people manners?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[b][b]And Yes I have dropped you, and[i] the other thing,[/i] because you ALL are faceless indivduals[/b][/b], and I even offered that if you fine pass any 3 of my ex's then I would hail you and send you your prize.

Since you declined, I have nothing to say to you or any other faceless indivduals.  cool

Honestly honestly honestly , You are a reeeeeeeal trouble maker angry I'm just trying to settle tins air and u keep sounding as if someone is afraid of u ?? angry U're still calling me faceless individual,no manners etc while im trying to waive tins and move on, I think you are the one who needs advice here sad Kilon worry e nah? angry

Mama, take a chill pill, ehn? take it easy embarassed Ahba , na wa for u o cheesy I ffink Moderator Should lock this damn thread if you guys don't want to continue wiv the topic jor angry

But hey,If your still not satisfied, then undecided Just know im gon useless you seriously sad embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Is Destiny Predetermined? / Lagos Government Launches Mobile Court For Traffic Environmental Offenders / (38) Pictures Of Insanely Flexible Women Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.