Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Serving Corpers That Need London Used Phones Talk To Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Serving Corpers That Need London Used Phones Talk To Me (754 Views)

Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serving Corpers That Need London Used Phones Talk To Me by dramaticspeak(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2016
Whatever state you are posted to your phone would be delivered to you in perfect working condition and very neat. I wont say much check me on facebook: Hansel Praise. And also come back here to share your testimony about what you ordered. You can also tell me your budget and we would discuss.

Re: Serving Corpers That Need London Used Phones Talk To Me by Dera25(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bros how much is the phone, though my budget might be low compare to the phone but is good you also include the prices so as to attract more customers

(1) (Reply)

July Alawee Not Paid (access Bank Bayelsa) / 2016 Batch B Mobilization / NYSC Accredits 1,344 Out Of 4,800 OAU Graduands Recommended For Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.