Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Loans Without Collateral In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loans Without Collateral In Lagos (2446 Views)

Where To Get Fast Business Loans Without Any Form Of Collateral In Nigeria? / Get Business Loan Without Collateral In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Olaryeankarh(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2016
Okay I only want to assist a few people here.
You are working and perhaps want to start a side business?
Maybe it's the bills, urgent purchase or some other thing that demand urgent cash.

I got great news (for some people though) and I will explain everything right here.
You can get loan without collateral in Lagos. I am not sure how this works if you live outside Lagos but this has been tested and would be swift if you reside or work in Lagos. To spice it up, everything can be done online!
Here's the gist friends...

1. Visit www.c24.com.ng
2. Choose how much money you want and repayment duration then click Apply
3. Enter the requested details and your application will be processed.

Your Likely Questions

1. What is their interest rate?
A: As stated on the website, it is only 4% and this is very correct. Cheapest I've seen so far anyway

2. How much can I apply for?
A: I don't know about this but let's say 50k or thereabouts on the minimum and around 1m+ on the max

3. How do I pay back and How Long?
A: You will be called or emailed for requirements in this regard. You can payback within 3-6 months or as agreed with a contract officer.

4. How long will I wait to get the money?
A: Not sure the exact duration but from the look of things, 2-3 working days seem to be the timeline. And since you can do all the application and processing online, it makes the whole thing fast.

5. How Valid is this information?
A: Well if you don't take my word for it, you can still visit the website and pick their address to confirm.
Check for C24 Limited - Note the name.

Any other question you have, I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.
I am aware that some people are paying for a piece of information like this. No worries! If this works for you, cool! Whichever way, someone out there needs it...

You're welcome!

Update: Appears only Lagosians can apply for this offer.
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by bemagnify: 2:25pm On May 30, 2016
only lagos has so many loaners...so extend the loan to the whole federation
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2016
Lol. I hope so too
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by bizgenius1: 3:31pm On May 31, 2016
bemagnify:

Bro the thing tire me to o..wish they can even extend it to ibadan
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Olaryeankarh(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
bizgenius1:

Here's your reply bruh:

"For now we are just in lagos but we are seriously working towards extending to neighbouring towns like Ibadan and the likes."

You're welcome cheesy
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by bizgenius1: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Olaryeankarh:

Here's your reply bruh:

"For now we are just in lagos but we are seriously working towards extending to neighbouring towns like Ibadan and the likes."

You're welcome cheesy

chai..but y na cry, thanks much bruh though...
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Olaryeankarh(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Good update for everyone.
In case you are out of Lagos but have someone working in Lagos who can take the loan for you, the same person can apply on your behalf.
Cheers smiley
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Olaryeankarh(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
C24 now offers Loan top-up. Lagos, Nigeria folks...
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by africanboy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
No different from every other unsecured loan agency out there. You pay that "low" interest rate every month. Only good for very small amounts and very small duration.
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Nicogen4us(f): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
bizgenius1:

many loan with zero acct as well in Ibadan, Oyo town
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Nicogen4us(f): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
bemagnify:
Notice! notice!! Notice!!!
This is to notify the general public that Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Centre has incojuction with a financial organisation engaged in financial loan to any interesting individual, group to assess a loan without collateral and with toking interest of 3.5%. within just 2weeks. For more enquiries visit our office @ Along Oyo-Ogbomoso road opposite State hospital exit gate Oyo town.
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by mayor1115: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N500,000.

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Phone/Whatsapp:08097111171

Who can apply?

Salary earners in Lagos and Ibadan
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by Muritala2015(m): 2:08am On May 24, 2019
True Life Story: My Business Nearly Collapse For Lack Of Fund! .....Until I Discovered Where I got A Loan of N200,000, Without Collateral From A Barely Known NGO, That Saved My IT Business From Total Collapse.

Read my story, it will benefit any serious mind who needs loan without collateral. Visit https://www.muritala.com/easy/ to read my True Life Story
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by GradesGate: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N2,000,000.

Who can apply : Salary Earners and Self-Employed

Whatsapp:08097111171
Phone number : 08097111171.

N.B: It is ONLY for Lagos,Ibadan and Abuja residents for now.

quote author=mayor1115 post=71090930]Get soft loan from N5,000 to N500,000.

Phone/Whatsapp:08097111171

Who can apply?

Salary earners in Lagos and Ibadan [/quote]
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by ekehopp: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
hg
Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by wholachy: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!

Re: Loans Without Collateral In Lagos by wholachy: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2021
No heavy documentation required.

The application process is seamless and online via our website - www.wholachypay.com

The turn around time is incredibly short - we disburse within 24hrs from the time of application.

Visit our website to apply today - www.wholachypay.com

or call/whatsapp - 08084616992, 08062227821, 08139113536

Getting loans in Nigeria has never been this easy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri / Used 510 Kva Dorman Generator / What Business To Do In Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.