Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (47271 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by ayokellany: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
discusant:

Only satanic people say "God Bless Nigeria
."

Satanic people like your forefathers Azikwe and co that denied southern Nigeria from gaingg independence only only to lead you into perpetual slavery in the entity Awo called a geographical expression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lowkey0147: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Dont just start shouting Genocide when the Police, Army start decimating Ipob and their families

Ipob sabi look for trouble and they cannot stand the heat. IPOB should get ready to bury their family members. Blood and tears will flow for IPOB animals
Oga shut up and sit down, they are not cowards like you that hide inside their mothers kitchen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by bishop4life(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Bunch of lies

There are no significant mineral resources in Biafra Area

Niger Delta is not part of Biafra area

Biafra area is desolate, poor and highly dependent on emigration for survival

I just gave you a like cos I have never seen any post baseless as yours here on nairaland.
Anambra state have the highest oil deposit ,make your research.
IMO state have oil.
Abia state have oil .
Enugu,and only Enugu have coal in Nigeria?

so what were you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by emmydee(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
This is not True at all. This news is unconfirmed and will remain UNCONFIRMED!
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Qelvin(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Of course, you will deny it because as always, IPOB are cowards and cannot stand the power of the Nigerian military.

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. IPOB blood will flow into the River Niger and their bodies will be food for the fishes
You stay in some ramshackle called a house(you probably still scrape clean the residue of food left in your mothers pot) with free access to internet..you decided to use your worthless time to make a bigger fool out of your self...keyboard warrior, why not come to Onitsha and start spilling this blood that will flow into the River Niger?.. This is what happens when re.tards get rare access to the internet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by 9inches(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
bishop4life:

I just gave you a like cos I have never seen any post baseless as yours here on nairaland.
IMO state have oil.
Abia state have oil .
Anambra also have oil

so what were you saying?
Permission to edit tongue

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
If you have a problem with LordAdam or IPOB go and sort it out with them, I'm not LordAdam, I'm JaredNormak and I'm not an IPOB member.

I'm just here to refute the claim of Super1star2 that millions of Easterners didn't die in the Nigerian civil war.

The 3million death is a SCAM.

We need selfies of the dead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
bishop4life:

IMO state have oil.
Abia state have oil .

so what were you saying?

You are probably IPOB so you have this false sense of worth when in reality, the reverse is the case

IPOB statistics at work- Anambra has the highest oil deposit? Where? in Ipob land?

grin grin

IPob people are mad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by One1after: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Oga You sef sabi

The guy is in pain. He is one of those that worked in Nimasa

Lol, always angry and insulting everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
so I'm that case the police should not play victim. And if u want to look at it that way, the police are armed while the others are not armed.

The report says they Stabbed a Police officer, they're clearly Armed.

The should continue killing each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SirVintageCock: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

You need your mental health reevaluated ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Qelvin:

You stay in some ramshackle called a house(you probably still scrape the residue of food from your mothers pot) with free access to internet..you decided to use your worthless time to make a bigger fool out of your self...keyboard warrior, why not come to Onitsha and start spilling this blood that will flow into the River Niger?.. This is what happens when retarded kids get access to the internet.

I know that as an IPOB man, you are naturally insecure and a resolute coward

They know how to start a fight but will start screaming genocide when the other party retaliates

IPOB blood will flow into the River Niger. River Niger will turn red from IPOB blood.

They know how to start a fight but now shaking in his boots when reality smacks him in the face

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by One1after: 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
bishop4life:

IMO state have oil.
Abia state have oil .

so what were you saying?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by JaredNormak: 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

War is war and genocide is genocide.

War is a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.

Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group OR an intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, nationa, racial or religious group of people.

War involves conflict betweeen 2 parties while genocide is a premeditated killing of a defenceless or unarmed party.
There was such activity during the civil war . Fortunately the ability of the Biafran troops to return back fire limited their genocidal advances. That's what confuses you lot, had the Biafran troops not resisted, the Holocaust would have been a child's play.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
lowkey0147:

Oga shut up and sit down, they are not cowards like you that hide inside their mothers kitchen

We shall all witness it

There will be MASS burial all over IPOB land

Get ready for a rise in Orphans and Widows in IPOB land

IPOB will pay a painful price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
One1after:

Lol, always angry and insulting everyone.

LordAdam aka JaredNormak is an IPOB elder

He is a frustrated man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by JaredNormak: 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

I wonder what you will say if a German tells a jew to provide selfies of the Holocaust.

Quit behaving like a child, you're becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by CltrAltDel: 4:16pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Super1Star2 post=46113592]

gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by hatchy(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

WW2 recorded a little above 60million deaths, despite the number of nations involved and the land mass covered by the war.

Syria war of over 5years has recorded 500,000 deaths, with all the sophistication of modern technologies.

Iraqi war of 13years has recorded less than 500,00 war, with all the sophistication of modern technologies.

Now tell me how 3million deaths is not a MEGA SCAM.

True talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

WW2 recorded a little above 60million deaths, despite the number of nations involved and the land mass covered by the war.

Syria war of over 5years has recorded 500,000 deaths, with all the sophistication of modern technologies.

Iraqi war of 13years has recorded less than 500,00 war, with all the sophistication of modern technologies.

It wasn't a war actually, it was a genocide. Powered by some First World countries, compare figures with the Rwanda 1994 and other ethnic genocide/cleansing around the world. The war broke out impromptu, so when did the easterners withdraw all their money from the banks? Probably they were all paupers then, who knows, and I guess your daddy didn't tell you about the 20pounds policy. But from the look of things, all that is in the past now.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
bishop4life:

IMO state have oil.
Abia state have oil .

so what were you saying?

If IPOB land has all these, why are there more igbos in the SW than igbos in IPOB land?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
As in selfies of each corpse.

Not possible sir
Dont mind him. Y should peaceful protesters be tear gased? He failed to know dat Adekunle, Obasanjo and so many foot soldiers RAPED alot of Sount East WOMEN. Even there are some South West Retired soldiers that kidnapd South East WOMEN and Uptill Date They Still have not paid kobo on their. Just like one yeye Retired old Private wey dey my area.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
kill all those Hausa idiot policemen stealing 75% of oil blocks ain't enough for them ,we don't drag dia cattle's, farms,tomatoes yet dey own almost all d oil blocks .The money stolen by dem is enough to enrich every stupid Hausa Fulani and kanuri yet the idiots are not satisfied enough to let us go .Wait o your stupid buhari is on his death bed ,wait
awon ol**h* bobo yi sha! angry
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
SnowJay92:

It wasn't a war actually, it was a genocide. Powered by some First World countries, the war broke out impromptu, so when did the easterners withdraw all their money from the banks? Probably they were all paupers then, who knows, and I guess your daddy didn't tell you about the 20pounds policy. But from the look of things, all that is in the past now.

Conspiracy theories

Only a handful of igbos were killed by the Nigerian Forces during the civil war. This is because Gowon was a passionate leader.

Most of the deaths recorded were due to Ojukwu's policy of diverting supplies meant for his people which led to acute starvation and deaths

This would be like childsplay when the war against IPOB starts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lastpage: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Coming with the pics sir.

Hahahah! See Pa Chukwudi44 in that third pinture! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: When you kill Policemen and dump their body in the river...... dont come back crying to any Human Rights or ICC, when the Police do you "return-match' o! undecided undecided
Nor talk say l nor warn you kwa.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lordyugo: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

You are probably IPOB so you have this false sense of worth when in reality, the reverse is the case

IPOB statistics at work- Anambra has the highest oil deposit? Where? in Ipob land?

grin grin

IPob people are mad

u must really be d clown of ur community cos u r vry hilarious wit ur MACK 4 TONGUE.
u dnt hv to wait for blood to flow, y not go out dr nd find any ipob youth nd start d blood flow looool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by FisifunKododada: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
You need your mental health reevaluated ASAP.

Give evidence of 3million deaths and stop prevaricating.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Hero10001: 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Going by your calculations, 3m deaths is a Mega scam.
However, this is Nigeria.. (land of possibilities)
Anything can happen in Niger.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Living4christ(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:

LWKMD grin grin

Me Too

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by linusbnn(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Will you still call them non-violent? The Policemen obviously used tear gas why attack them?

When has protest become a crime?. IPOD are holding similar protest all over the world,where have you seen police or army throwing stones?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
lordyugo:

u must really be d clown of ur community cos u r vry hilarious wit ur MACK 4 TONGUE.
u dnt hv to wait for blood to flow, y not go out dr nd find any ipob youth nd start d blood flow looool

IPOB blood will flow into the River Niger

There will be wailing, cries and pain for IPOB people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.