Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs (2382 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by dayojags10(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2016
So last night I was bored and all, then I pinged my child hood friend. From our conversation, I told him am just at home and that everywhere is dry(No more football) and that he should just share me one sure babe to disturb. After all his wyining saying he's going to report me to Bae, he sha share me one babe sha. I added her, I messaged her and she view the message but she ddnt reply me. I was like what have I done wrong ooh, den I decided to change my DP(it was looking dope and all, but I was on a casual wear). Then I changed it to a pics of me when I was on official duty at Dangote cement. Ooh lawd the rest is history. I wish I could upload our chats but m the very discreet type.

My point is we guys should hustle hard, this girs out here are no longer interested in your dopeness and all.
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
Smh.

I don't see Why we can't have both.
Yes. I love A guy with Ambitions and All that Insight crappy talk. And I Also want A guy Who's dope And got the six pack Thingy working for him...undecided cool

Can't just settle for A guy with potbelly because he's related to Dangote. Mba!
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by dayojags10(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Smh.

Yes. I love A guy with Ambitions and All that Insight crappy talk. And I Also want A guy Who's dope And got the six pack Thingy working for him...undecided cool

keep searching

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 30, 2016
dayojags10:
keep searching
Lol. grin

Potbellied guy sighted! grin
It's pretty easy to get A 6-pack tho. tongue
Sit-Ups, Crunches, Weightlifting...

I mean girls go Outta their way to look all cute and classy. I don't see why y'all can't just Do same. cry

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 30, 2016
@Estharfabian , You can have all the rest of the guys with 6 packs while the rest of the ladies can have us . tongue

1 Like

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:
@Estharfabian , You can have all the rest of the guys with 6 packs while the rest of the ladies can have us . tongue
gringrin You Really don't wanna stand Out among Your peers? shocked

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by rawpadgin(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

He's Obviously Too Lazy Too Hit D Gym
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

6 packs or 6 cars Esther? Choose one. cool
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
He's Obviously Too Lazy Too Hit D Gym
My points exactly....grin

you gym, yh?
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:

6 packs or 6 cars Esther? Choose one. cool
I'd Answer that when You answer this...

big Ass-big Boob, spontaneous sex moves, hourglass shape, Or Lovely Attitude? flat-Ass, flat-boob, Good education, Good cook, Wonderful mom!

Chooooose baby!

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by rawpadgin(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
My points exactly....grin

you gym, yh?
yeah sure, and since i started i have been inlove wit my body.
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'd Answer that when You answer this...

Flat Ass-flat boobs, spontaneous sex moves, Or Lovely Attitude? Good education, Good cook, Wonderful mom!

Chooooose baby!

The bolded for sure. tongue

1 Like

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
yeah sure, and since i started i have been inlove wit my body.
See??

PS---its super healthy! grin

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:

The bolded for sure. tongue
Lol. grin

I edited it...try again! lipsrsealed
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I edited it...try again! lipsrsealed
Still the bolded. Side chicks are there for a reason. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by rawpadgin(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
See??

PS---its super healthy! grin

hope u working out as well, can be looking 4 a ripped guy wen u are chubby
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by jejemanito: 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:

You just contradicted yourself

1 Like

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:

Lol. grin

Gerrarahia!
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
hope u working out as well, can be looking 4 a ripped guy wen u are chubby
Oh. i workout ! A lot!

undecided
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
jejemanito:
You just contradicted yourself
It's all about variety. grin
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by rawpadgin(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. i workout ! A lot!

undecided
thats good
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by dayojags10(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Potbellied guy sighted! grin
It's pretty easy to get A 6-pack tho. tongue
Sit-Ups, Crunches, Weightlifting...

I mean girls go Outta their way to look all cute and classy. I don't see why y'all can't just Do same. cry
funny you, yeah I don't have the six packs you crave for but aint close to pot belly either. I'm cute enough to make dem girls trip
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
The truth is the abs craze ends on social media. the sad reality is that rich fat guy in my class pulls more girls than Mr Macho in the same class. both are very brainy chaps. Macho ain't poor too though but the fat guy is crazily rich and get laid more without even doing anything. that's life man! thunder fire poverty.
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by jejemanito: 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:
It's all about variety. grin
Then why were you crucifying the other girl?
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
jejemanito:
Then why were you crucifying the other girl?
No I wasn't.

I only asked her to have all the 6 packs in the world.
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by jejemanito: 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. i workout ! A lot!

undecided
You just made me waste mb clicking on your profile to check out a supposed toned body!!

1 Like

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2016
dayojags10:
funny you, yeah I don't have the six packs you crave for but aint close to pot belly either. I'm cute enough to make dem girls trip
Awwwwe! embarassed

I got teary eyed for A minute..embarassed
different shades for different women huh?

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Ifakiland(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
enuf of d six pack or six cars bullshit....how many of ur fadas av six cars or six packs....y'all don't just wanna av sense. I just wanna be rich and fabulous.
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2016
see u,,, they no need six pack again,... na money all ladies they find........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by olarhtunji(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
dayojags10:
So last night I was bored and all, then I pinged my child hood friend. From our conversation, I told him am just at home and that everywhere is dry(No more football) and that he should just share me one sure babe to disturb. After all his wyining saying he's going to report me to Bae, he sha share me one babe sha. I added her, I messaged her and she view the message but she ddnt reply me. I was like what have I done wrong ooh, den I decided to change my DP(it was looking dope and all, but I was on a casual wear). Then I changed it to a pics of me when I was on official duty at Dangote cement. Ooh lawd the rest is history. I wish I could upload our chats but m the very discreet type.

My point is we guys should hustle hard, this girs out here are no longer interested in your dopeness and all.

you did not show us chat and you expect us to suddenly believe

baba aw fr which level na!

Re: Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Smh.

oya get sand and create him yourself grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? / How To Make Her Fall Hopelessly In Love With You / Romantic Pictures You Can Relate To In The Other Room...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.