Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits (32007 Views)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits / Korede Bello Steps Out In Pink And Jerry Curls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
Co-founder of The Audrey Silva Company 'TASC', Actress Rita Dominic, producer of the properous movie, The Meeting, looks fascinating in this outfit.

See the photo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCNzEvmXIe/?taken-by=ritadominic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by cosmic22(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2016
promiscuous lady...

u, Genevieve and the others..that's y to make a decision on a man suitable for u is had...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
When is this beautiful lady going to start playing with a diiick?

Never heard of her playing with a diick since i was born

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by YoursGEJ(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo, your crush don land for front page grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by ORACLE1975(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Rilwayne001: 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Ugly undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by DrayZee: 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
Fp already
Thread created...two comments... Barely 20 minutes after creation and it's on fp...
Meanwhile, important topics are busy dying for attention...

Mods...

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by veekid(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
who dey Bleep this woman abeg?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by banmee(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
cosmic22:
promiscuous lady...

u, Genevieve and the others..that's y to make a decision on a man suitable for u is had...

Which cave did you migrate from?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by minnaJp(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
so so beautiful...still fresh at her age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by FemiFaniKayode: 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
this girl go dey do fine girl till she reach menopause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Rx350(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
I know I'm not the only one here to see those advising her to go and marry...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
veekid:
who dey Bleep this woman abeg?
That question is begging for answer! let's blame it on GEJ
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by mariahilton(f): 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
She is cute...
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by iornenge81(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
c
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by ngmgeek(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
kk
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by igbohausayoruba: 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
u v made ur point
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2blast(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:

E be like say dem dey forbid preek for her place grin
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by tlops(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
make I follow put!
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by ochuko2020: 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
grin 4 those asking about her marriage she is waiting 4 me
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by eagleonearth(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
i'm not here to bash ds lady for not getting married by now. she knows herself too well.
it might not necessarily be that suitors aren't coming. she might prefer staying alone at least for now.

but meanwhile, she has a good body. can't believe she's over 40 or is it child bearing that makes her age bracket look
like grandmas
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by DLondonboiy: 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:

I don't understand...
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by onosprince(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by mira4u: 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
Gorgeous!!!

Btw i Thot she was engaged to a footballer.
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Big4wig(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
Fine enough till menopause starts den no husband after..U need kids to inherit tins abi u wan live forever??
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
free2blast:
E be like say dem dey forbid preek for her place grin
And the worse about ladies of this days is that,she might be fucccking her coook or gateman
All ladies are classless behind closed door

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by sunny2k: 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
go get a man plsssssssssss
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Emmaoga: 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
flawless flawless.

some people don't no how to use words on some one.

if you say she is flawless.....then I must say that obasanjo and Tinubu are spotless, cute and handsome guys..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments / Elsie Okpocha Gossips Too Much - TunezMediaBlog (Photos) / Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.