Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (65401 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / ‘I Feel Pity For Lai Mohammed, My Ministers Are Losing Weight’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by midolian(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari says he feels pity for Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, for having the responsibility of explaining his actions and his inaction to Nigerians.

Speaking on Monday when he hosted state house correspondents at the presidential villa in Abuja, Buhari said he and his cabinet members have been doing their best to deliver the change which the All Progressives Congress (APC) promised Nigerians during the electioneering campaign.

The president described his ministers as hardworking, saying they toil day and night to ensure that his administration succeeds.

“One of the men I pity is Lai Mohammed. Everyday he is on TV explaining our performance or lack of it,” he said.

“The ministers sit down day and night to work. Some of them have literarily lost weight because they were sleeping less and eating less (while working on the budget). They were working on every kobo to be spent.

“We recently just found out that we are poor because we don’t have anything to fall back to. This is the condition we found ourselves and this change mantra had to go through hell up till yesterday.

“And for you to talk to whoever came to visit us throughout that year, I wonder how each of your diaries would be, because people were expecting this change mantra in their own way.

“How do you define change? Luckily our party identified three major items, security, economy and corruption.”

The president spoke on why he reduced the number of ministries from 42 to 24. He also revealed that some of the permanent secretaries were disengaged because of lack of commitment.

Buhari added that there is a possibility of the economy recovering in the last quarter of the year.

“When we came there were 42 ministries we cut it to 24.  We had to do it on our own because we found out that government could not continue with 42 ministers and the paraphernalia of office so we cut it down to 24,” he said.

“I underrated the influence of the PDP for 16 years watching from outside. The experience of the staff, their commitment and zeal is different from what it is now compared to when I was in government. Sixteen years of development in the life of a developing nation is a long time.

“Most of the permanent secretaries were sent out because it was time for some of them to go and for others for one thing or the other. Because were not part of those 16 years this is where we found ourselves and this is no joke.

“We had to cut down half the number of permanent secretaries and then do some cross postings. The permanent secretaries that were there for the past five, seven, 15 years the only thing that they know is how things were done in the previous years. Whatever we did in the campaign, in fact we were saying rubbish and that made it very difficult for us.

“Things were even more difficult during the budget which you all know about. For somebody like me, for the first time I heard what is called padding.

“I think we will recover by the fourth quarter of the year, what padding means especially for ministers who had implement what padding contains. There were very serious developments which I never knew about.”

https://www.thecable.ng/feel-pity-lai-mohammed-says-buhari#.V0yHnM2DWNA.twitter

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by HungerBAD: 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerians are a difficult people to please.

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

Lai Mohammed,just keep doing your good job.

403 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by evy1(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2016
Hahahha

5 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by pweetychyka(f): 7:58pm On May 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha
And d chief has spoken

5 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by midolian(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari is a man with a good heart...

Honestly, with the growing volume of wailings that have sprung out of hatred, ignorance and impatience, its not easy to be an information minister. I pity lai Muhammed

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by jaymejate: 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
[size=18pt]When Nigerians de pity you yourself[/size]

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by ImpersonatorSS: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
Ehya
I just love PMB's sincerity.
He'll most likely score himself below average if given the opportunity to do a self-appraisal.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by ORACLE1975(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
Baba u keep playing politics with NIGERIA but for how

Long do think this will go on?

By 2019 NIGERIA will vote in a new party.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2016
grin cheesy grin
When a dulllard pities a fork-tongued liar
grin cheesy grin

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
pls Dont just pity the fool sack his dumb ass he ought to be in his grave by now misleading millions of nigerians

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by hucienda: 8:05pm On May 30, 2016
chaiii...

hahahahahahahaha
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by olatunjithomas(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2016
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by dabigwalls: 8:10pm On May 30, 2016
Lais finish?
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:13pm On May 30, 2016
PMB Sir, stop worrying yourself and the man do not need any pity. He has been dodging the tedious job by saying anything that comes to his mouth.

90% of Nigerians can never believe what's coming out of the man's mouth
We only listen or read them to catch fun of and from his lies.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Splinz(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
You mean you feel sorry for his uncommon lies on your behalf? Okay na

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by MrPresident1: 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
Lies lies lies.

Not a kilometre of road constructed, not one ward added to federal hospitals, not one bullet procured, not one corn planted

Buhari, you are not doing anything, stop lying. angry

Nigerians repent and seek God.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by nabiz(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
The truth is that the most difficult work to do is LYING. Likewise the easiest work to do is to say the truth. When u tell one lie, u need at at least two or more to cover it and that will make a forever liar

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by dolosarsa(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
Are u serious right now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Ratello: 8:17pm On May 30, 2016
What were they busy doing? Working round the clock? I think not. As for Lai Mohammed, his lying wonders before elections and now how to deal with it and defend it after elections is what is keeping him busy with lots of weight to shed.

7 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Temidayo9(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
Hope to see Nigeria economy recover soon as he said.....God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2016
PMB an exemplary leader whose sincerity can only be questioned by Ipoor sense and unpleasant cretins of order stewpidity imbecilia

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
#checks-the-thread-spits-and-returns-to-TELEMUNDO

# if I were you# and ' under the same Sky' sweet die..

Chai..Rodrigo finally showing emotion over Greicy's baby? Chai..even thug get soft side.. As for Colminho, thunda fire him fada! . grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by cold(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
Liar Mohammed is a pathological, compulsive and incorrigible liar. And Buhari has no idea what he is doing. He is out of his depth.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
The minister who really need to be pitied is Fashola. The man who's saddled with 3 heavy and demanding ministries which is not and can never be in his jurisdiction, hence, his cluelessness about them.

I always wonder what he'd be saying or doing.

26 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by obontami: 8:23pm On May 30, 2016
cold:
Liar Mohammed is a pathological, compulsive and incorrigible liar. And Buhari has no idea what he is doing. He is out of his depth.

That's cold breh cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by obontami: 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
Meeeehn I fccccking weak for this buhari administration nothing is working as in NOTHING

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by fnep2smooth(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2016
You de pity that man when you suppose to they pity the people you are leading with your Body Odor.

11 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On May 30, 2016
grin PMB - I peel fitty por Lie muahammed grin

2 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by DRISKLEF(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2016
What sort of pity is Mr president even talking about
You feel pity for a man for doing his job? And that's by the way - the only reason your minister, Lai Mohamed is on the TV everyday should probably be because his past actions are presently hunting him in a way. What did you excpect sir?
Ever heard of KARMA?
He's spread so many unattainable promises during the electioneering campaigns and now, he has to spend even much MORE time in trying to cover up with all the hogwash he propagated. You thought nigerian's wouldn't ask questions, isn't it?

SMH.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On May 30, 2016
nabiz:
The truth is that the most difficult work to do is LYING. Likewise the easiest work to do is to say the truth. When u tell one lie, u need at at least two or more to cover it and that will make a forever liar

My brother, the type of lying that is difficult is the type that respects coherence. That is the type of lying that needs additional two or more lies to cover, but the type of lies concocted by our dear lying minister lacks that. There has never been any coherence in his lying. He tells you something today, by tomorrow, he has forgotten what he said yesterday, he comes up with another lie, not caring about the one he said before. If you now remind him of what he said yesterday, and why what he's saying today is different, he denies totally and confuse everything together. He's the type that do not think as such before lying/talking. He doesn't take how he's hurting people with his lying into consideration at all. He's a perfect propagandist.
So, he's not doing anything difficult.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 30, 2016
Pity for what? Is he doing the job for free?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) / President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.