Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? (7332 Views)

I'm An Atheist, Any Here ? Share Some Stuffs / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
I remember days I would sing Lara Georges song, "Ijoba ORun" a song that provokes thoughts of heaven, "I want more of you" and the likes.
I have always been unafraid of death, I mean NEVER!
Yes I am afraid of the pain I may suffer while dying, but never afraid of leaving this world for glorious life that awaits with the Father!

Well, some times I think about hell and it makes me shiver.
Billions of people Burning, crying, in pain, in serious thirst and they will be like that FOREVER Hmmmm. OH LORD PLEASE LET ME BE AMONG THE FEW THAT WOULD REIGN WITH YOU. TAKE ME AWAY RIGHT NOW IF I WILL EVER DO ANYTHING THAT WILL COST ME ETERNAL LIFE!

Now more than ever before I embrace death with open arms. When I shall be asleep with no toil or desires.
Death is the reason why we live. Life feeds on death. There is nothing to protect or fight for.
What is life? Life has no purpose. All things are permissible as long as you are ready to accept the consequence of your actions. I mean ALL THINGS. Yes even killing other people.

You can choose to be whatever you like. No rules bounds you, only consequences bounds you.

Well that is not what I will be discussing here.

Rather,
I will be telling you why hell and heaven are nothing but myths. I used to be a christian so I will debunk the whole essence of the bible's Hell and heaven and salvation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
1. BIBLICAL AFTER LIFE CONTRADICTS THE LAWS OF CAUSE AND EFFECT UPON WHICH IT IS FOUNDED
Romans 3: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

The cause?
We have all sinned
The effect?
We Can't enjoy the glory of God

Solution?
John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that who so ever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life.

FANTASTIC
Cause of our salvation?
Believing in God's love and sacrifice
Effect?
We won't perish but have ever lasting life

MAKES SENSE RIGHT? WRONG!
Only makes sense when not examined.
Let us start with what condemned us.

The bible says we have all sinned. It makes it impossible that we are on this earth without sin.
WE ARE ALL CONDEMNED SINNERS!
So what is our sin?
The original sin we are all born with is the sin that a certain ADAM and EVE ate a certain fruit that made them know GOOD and EVIL

Hmmmm... Getting interesting

So the bible is saying we are all guilty because we all have knowledge of good and evil (which is a sin to jehovah)

This begs the question. Why not just punish adam and eve and give his offspring a fresh start? A chance to choose for ourselves?

if there is heaven, Why not create us directly into heaven?
It makes NO SENSE TO LOVE US and NOT want us to perish, YET you still allow people come to the earth only to have their chances of making heaven almost zero.

There must be a reason why we must be born on the earth and the only reasonable thing from a loving god would be that we are all condemned to hell even before birth on earth (meaning we existed somewhere before we were born) and God so loved us he is giving us a second chance to be saved by coming to this earth.
Anything other than this means God does not love us and actually wants many to perish because he knows coming to earth would only mean making bad choices that would land us in hell.

So why not create us all directly into heaven instead, since he loves us so much?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
I deem skepticism necessary and spirituality optional.
Question everything...!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2016
HardMirror:
1. BIBLICAL AFTER LIFE CONTRADICTS THE LAWS OF CAUSE AND EFFECT UPON WHICH IT IS FOUNDED

The cause?
We have all sinned
The effect?

Solution?
John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that who so ever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life.

FANTASTIC
Cause of our salvation?
Effect?

The bible says we have all sinned. It makes it impossible that we are on this earth without sin.
So what is our sin?
The original sin we are all born with is the sin that a certain ADAM and EVE ate a certain fruit that made them know GOOD and EVIL

So the bible is saying we are all guilty because we all have knowledge of good and evil (which is a sin to jehovah)

This begs the question. Why not just punish adam and eve and give his offspring a fresh start? A chance to choose for ourselves?

It makes NO SENSE TO LOVE US and NOT want us to perish, YET you still allow people come to the earth only to have their chances of making heaven almost zero.

There must be a reason why we must be born on the earth and the only reasonable thing from a loving god would be that we are all condemned to hell even before birth on earth (meaning we existed somewhere before we were born) and God so loved us he is giving us a second chance to be saved by coming to this earth.
Anything other than this means God does not love us and actually wants many to perish because he knows coming to earth would only mean making bad choices that would land us in hell.

So why not create us all directly into heaven instead, since he loves us so much?
So the big question is what is the CAUSE of our coming to this world that we are now trying to achieve an EFFECT of making heaven?

Does not make any sense
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2016
Jesus death Rubbish and uselessness
Yes, you read that right! The death of Jesus is absolute rubbish.

So God Soooooooo loved the world, yet the best he could do was send a single jesus to die and make it compulsory to believe in jesus before we can have eternal life? Hmmmm....

So while jesus was busy dying in Jerusalem, with the africans, south americans, australian aborigines asians totally unaware of a jew in jerusalem supposedly dying for the sins of the world world.

It would take hundreds of years for the gospel to reach many parts of the world even after jesus died. So what was happening to the millions of people dying everyday without even knowing Jesus ever existed?

It should have been, "for God so loved the Jews of Jerusalem..." Not the Whole world.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2016
HardMirror:

So the big question is what is the CAUSE of our coming to this world that we are now trying to achieve an EFFECT of making heaven?

Does not make any sense

MAN LAST ABODE IS NOT HEAVEN BUT A NEW EARTH. WE WILL DWELL ON EARTH FOREVER.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is hell already, if a Nigerian should die and go to hell again, its only unfair!

I really need to quit this religion section!.. Person don almost turn atheist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Nobody: 12:20am On May 31, 2016
@op op you are on point, it was when I started reasoning all this things that i decided that the idea of a god doesn't even make sense anymore especially the Jewish god who practically hates human for the sin of their alleged ancestors

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by lepasharon(f): 4:41am On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

MAN LAST ABODE IS NOT HEAVEN BUT A NEW EARTH. WE WILL DWELL ON EARTH FOREVER.

So there is no rapture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by mmadubugwu(m): 5:20am On May 31, 2016
lepasharon:

So there is no rapture?

There is no rapture my friend. Why will the Almighty God destroy what He created? He is not man but a supreme spirit ruling us all. Above every other insinuations, I believe God cannot be too angry to the point of losing temper and destroying Earth. He created everything and therefore is in control.

The idea of rapture is to keep people in fear of seeking true salvation. Doing good and going to heaven.

Both heaven and hell is on Earth. It can be determined by various conditions of life. It all depends on how you wish to live your life.

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Amberon11: 5:32am On May 31, 2016
stop displaying your foolery here. Either you're just oblivious or you're a demon sent out to deceive. Saying there's no rapture? what rubbish!
mmadubugwu:

There is no rapture my friend. Why will the Almighty God destroy what He created? He is not man but a supreme spirit ruling us all. Above every other insinuations, I believe God cannot be too angry to the point of losing temper and destroying Earth. He created everything and therefore is in control.

The idea of rapture is to keep people in fear of seeking salvation. Doing good and going to heaven.

Both heaven and hell is on Earth. It can be determined by various conditions of life. It all depends on how you wish to live your life.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2016
lepasharon:

So there is no rapture?

There is rapture of course. we will be in heaven for just 7 years. And those 7 years will be tribulation for those on the earth. after that we will come back to the earth with christ for 1,000 years with christ called the millennia reign. Then final battle of good and evil and after that we have the new earth .
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2016
Heaven will fall again! There will be sin and rebellion in heaven!

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
As long as we would have free will in heaven, then get ready for rebellion!

HOW DO I KNOW?

In the very beginning before man was created. There was this angel, he was the most beautiful and incharge of music in heaven. Lucifer, the bright morning star, he was!

Guess what? At this time there was nothing ever called sin. Nothing knew how to sin.

YET Lucifer rose one day and decided to take oover from God, a 3rd of ALL the angels even decided to follow Lucifer. And a war broke out in heaven.

Now after some years of this rebellion, you would think the angels have learnt their lesson not to rebel against God. For where?
In the times of Noah, these sons of God looked down from heaven and saw that the women on earth were beautiful, so they started running away from heaven (heaven must be so boring) and came to earth to have good times with our ladies. grin

I am therefore convinced that we humans that are even more stubborn than angels will scatter heaven in no time. Remember that angels have no free will like we humans, yet they could turn against God. How much more we humans that have free will?

So obvious God is not that terrifying, for the angels to not have respect or fear him and allow their penis make them leave heaven and not care about God's anger.

Think deeply about this

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2016
Amberon11:
stop displaying your foolery here. Either you're just oblivious or you're a demon sent out to deceive. Saying there's no rapture? what rubbish!
Don't mind him. And that one too will claim to be a christian
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

There is rapture of course. we will be in heaven for just 7 years. And those 7 years will be tribulation for those on the earth. after that we will come back to the earth with christ for 1,000 years with christ called the millennia reign. Then final battle of good and evil and after that we have the new earth .
Which ever way, all I know is that there is no afterlife as described in the bible. We humans will fight God. Have you ever wondered why Lucifer could imagine taking over from God? Have you ever why angels will leave heaven to be on earth in the days of noah? So obvious God sucks and earth is sweeter. Satan has never repented so why should we humans repent? So obvious God is a mockery
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by lastmessenger: 7:30am On May 31, 2016
you are just being logical in saying there will be sin and rebellion but you do not have any concrete prove to show that this will happen. yes there is still going to be free will as a gift from God but we were also told that the enemy whose deceive the whole world will have been dealt with.
HardMirror:
Heaven will fall again! There will be sin and rebellion in heaven!

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
As long as we would have free will in heaven, then get ready for rebellion!

HOW DO I KNOW?

In the very beginning before man was created. There was this angel, he was the most beautiful and incharge of music in heaven. Lucifer, the bright morning star, he was!

Guess what? At this time there was nothing ever called sin. Nothing knew how to sin.

YET Lucifer rose one day and decided to take oover from God, a 3rd of ALL the angels even decided to follow Lucifer. And a war broke out in heaven.

Now after some years of this rebellion, you would think the angels have learnt their lesson not to rebel against God. For where?
In the times of Noah, these sons of God looked down from heaven and saw that the women on earth were beautiful, so they started running away from heaven (heaven must be so boring) and came to earth to have good times with our ladies. grin

I am therefore convinced that we humans that are even more stubborn than angels will scatter heaven in no time. Remember that angels have no free will like we humans, yet they could turn against God. How much more we humans that have free will?

So obvious God is not that terrifying, for the angels to not have respect or fear him and allow their penis make them leave heaven and not care about God's anger.

Think deeply about this
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by braithwaite(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2016
[b]

Hardmirror you're on point.. most don't have that intellectual capabilities to think through and beyond the so laid-up Biblical reference..on the subject **afterlife**
A concept of ‘soul’ equates it with the conscious mind but this is equally flawed, for when the body dies the conscious mind, being dependant on the brain, also ceases to exist. This mind/soul concept has the problem of the mind development, for death can occur in every stage from initial fertilisation to full physical and mental maturity; so ‘souls’ must be conceived as forever developing or forever remaining in an immature state.

weighing the evidence has no trouble in discarding the notion of the everlasting soul and accepting that death is the natural end to every human life.

By accepting that life is only for a finite period, short or long, were confronted by the matter of how best to spend the available time and therefore, if suitably informed, will most likely spend the time worthy of a human person.

It would be difficult to imagine a more useless waste of time than that spent in the worship of an imaginary god or preparing for a non-existent everlasting life in some mythical supernatural realm of eternal bliss.

Like a friend ask ;guy I noticed you don't cry when Mr john doe died.. I sighed tell him I've come to grips with the finality of our end without the aid of any comforting fairy tales or opposite so why shed tears.When I worry about my own death, it is not death that I really worry about, but the manner of death, and the lead up to it of decline, decrepitude, helplessness, pain.if I knew I would be fairly healthy until the end, and then die peacefully in my sleep, much of my anxiety would be far off gone.

[/b]

7 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by frank317: 8:17am On May 31, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if this Jesus story was told to have happened in Nigeria... the whites and Jews would definitely laugh at the silly story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2016
lastmessenger:
you are just being logical in saying there will be sin and rebellion but you do not have any concrete prove to show that this will happen. yes there is still going to be free will as a gift from God but we were also told that the enemy whose deceive the whole world will have been dealt with.
We all blame satan as the enermy. But let me ask you, was there any other satan that deceived lucifer? If satan can independently think of overthrowing God at a time when no devil existed, why do you think a million people will not do the same on their own without satan?

Where did satan get the idea of rebellion from if heaven was so perfect?

Why did angels prefer to leave heaven and be on earth with man and have fun with our girls?

Shows heaven is crap. If not satan and the demons will be begging God for forgiveness by now if heaven was so fantastic

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2016
braithwaite:
[b]

Hardmirror you're on point.. most don't have that intellectual capabilities to think through and beyond the so laid-up Biblical reference..on the subject **afterlife**
A concept of ‘soul’ equates it with the conscious mind but this is equally flawed, for when the body dies the conscious mind, being dependant on the brain, also ceases to exist. This mind/soul concept has the problem of the mind development, for death can occur in every stage from initial fertilisation to full physical and mental maturity; so ‘souls’ must be conceived as forever developing or forever remaining in an immature state.

weighing the evidence has no trouble in discarding the notion of the everlasting soul and accepting that death is the natural end to every human life.

By accepting that life is only for a finite period, short or long, were confronted by the matter of how best to spend the available time and therefore, if suitably informed, will most likely spend the time worthy of a human person.

It would be difficult to imagine a more useless waste of time than that spent in the worship of an imaginary god or preparing for a non-existent everlasting life in some mythical supernatural realm of eternal bliss.

Like a friend ask ;guy I noticed you don't cry when Mr john doe died.. I sighed tell him I've come to grips with the finality of our end without the aid of any comforting fairy tales or opposite so why shed tears.When I worry about my own death, it is not death that I really worry about, but the manner of death, and the lead up to it of decline, decrepitude, helplessness, pain.if I knew I would be fairly healthy until the end, and then die peacefully in my sleep, much of my anxiety would be far off gone.

[/b]
Lol
Na so my oga.
If heaven was so fantastic I wonder why satan and the demons are not begging God to forgive them. At least we know satan goes to heaven to see God occasionally, so with the good life he sees there he still refuses to be sorry. Lol
And with the terrible suffering he has seen in hell he still prefers to suffer there forever. Lol

Stupiitdity of the highest order.

Heaven must be one shiit hole

7 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by frank317: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
lastmessenger:

So what enemy deceived Lucifer to disobey his creator?

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2016
Smooth
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by braithwaite(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2016
[b]

Hell and heaven: a serious lie..

Sometimes you wonder if the so called God is playing sudoku with all humans,the issue of heaven and lie to me is a big scam..
What happens if you’re murdered, and your murderer later asks for forgiveness and also goes to heaven. What happens when you meet?”
Or a load of questions about infinity. “If there are an infinite amount of people there, then how do you socialise? I mean, anyone you want to do something with will already be doing something with someone else…Ah, infinity… one of the biggest reasons I stopped believing in a god.
You know, one of the weird things is I never had a real idea of what heaven was like. It was always more of the same of life here on earth, but (somehow) everything was eternal, and infinitely big, and you were happy.
Having lost someone close to me, I understand why people felt the need to create a happy afterlife; the death of a close relative or friend would make the desire even stronger.
But, man, the christain vision of heaven is pretty lame and vague. Sure, the Norse and Muslim visions of paradise are misogynist as all get-out, but at least it was something interesting.. I don't know much about Christian mythology, but I think most Christian secterian believe that to get into heaven you must believe and act in a certain way. For example, in Catholocism, your actions count. If you sin, you cannot get into heaven, unless you take particular actions: repent, confess, etc. While there may be some Christian secterian who believe that belief alone is enough, I do not think that this is generaly true.

“What is my vision of heaven?” – I don’t have one. If anything an “eternal reward world” would be the same as this world but better, kinder, happier and with less suffering. I don’t think that is heaven but I do think it is something that we can change this world into.
I have no concept of an after life. I have no frame of reference for such a “place” and no reason to believe that it is even a viable “life”. However if I were the so- called god I’d make people live their lives again with the benefit of hindsight until they decided that they’d got it “right” then I’d let them live the lives of everyone who they had influenced in some way. Whether that is heaven or hell I’m not sure.
Whenever Christians run into a simple logical inconsistency that cuts directly to the viability of their entire belief system, they resort to the only “argument” left to them—which is that we inferior sinners, who are so pathetic that we think it’s a good idea to use our rational minds to help us understand things that don’t seem to make sense, can’t possibly begin to fathom God’s “mysterious ways.” At the slightest challenge, Christians like will absolutely abandon logic. It’s ridiculous—and at best should be embarrassing to all the so called christains. If they can’t explain the simplest, most obvious, most terrible contradiction in the qualities they say thier God possesses–much less in the primary quality they say he possesses, which is his love for all mankind–then how in the world do you expect anyone but a sheer slowpoke to take you or your religion seriously? **** Sukkot your attention is needed ****

[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by braithwaite(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
Na so my oga.
If heaven was so fantastic I wonder why satan and the demons are not begging God to forgive them. At least we know satan goes to heaven to see God occasionally, so with the good life he sees there he still refuses to be sorry. Lol
And with the terrible suffering he has seen in hell he still prefers to suffer there forever. Lol

Stupiitdity of the highest order.

Heaven must be one shiit hole

I begin to wonder.. if the so called heaven is exempted from the devil himself.. I swear those guys that complied up all this heaven and hell bullshit are one he'll of a confusionist..

5 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by johnydon22(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2016
frank317:
Sometimes I wonder if this Jesus story was told to have happened in Nigeria... the whites and Jews would definitely laugh at the silly story.

We have many of such hero legends and fables here is Africa, even Africans laugh at it and ridicule it but they carry Jewish folklores, myths and fables for head pass even the jews weh get am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by johnydon22(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:

The cause?
We have all sinned
The effect?

Solution?

FANTASTIC
Cause of our salvation?
Effect?

So what is our sin?

The thing is if there is anything as a Perfect God with the Ability to create a perfect world and wants you to be in it.

You would have been there already.

There wouldn't be a need to subject anyone to a cruel test they didn't ask for of which results it supposedly already still knows and determines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
This is just how myth goes!.

Satan was once an angel in a perfect heaven then evil grew within him.
-Therefore heaven wasn't perfect in the first place.

then he rebelled and got thrown out.
-even protests, coups, revolutions and rebellions takes place in heaven too.. Hmmm heaven is simply a copy of earthly politics.

And then he was sent to earth out of countless planets in the cosmos.
-Cool story

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by braithwaite(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2016
johnydon22:

The thing is if there is anything as a Perfect God with the Ability to create a perfect world and wants you to be in it.

You would have been there already.

There wouldn't be a need to subject anyone to a cruel test they didn't ask for of which results it supposedly already still knows and determines.

Abi oooo.cruelty indeed.. since the so called God is omniscience.. he knows everything.. what I'm typing he knows like a million years back that on this day am going to be typing such..now if that's true shouldn't he be aware that lots of human are going to make hell ..and few to heaven.. so the logic is he and luficer are fighting for a cause of who wins the ticket to hell and heaven huh...now isn't obvious luficer is winning? So he knew he'll win but he just want to play the game..yet he's the alpha and omega..

Fish dey smell... So God sef wan lose? Abeg make una Christian kon explain oo

3 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Owliver(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2016
every move of humans are predictable and explainable.

it's a funny world
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by UyiIredia(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2016
OP is just a misguided eediot.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by johnydon22(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2016
UyiIredia:
OP is just a misguided eediot.
Wow see vexation shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by yussuf739: 10:20am On May 31, 2016
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Feel Guilty If You Experience These / The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time / Can Objective Morality Exist Without God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.