Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone (24531 Views)

10 Most Annoyingly Difficult Video Games Of All Time / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by xerxesII: 10:26pm On May 30, 2016
I placed the obb file in the right place but still won't get past the first screen. . .it keep saying "downloading data"

Help o abeg
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by kosmo0(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2016
Turn on ur data before opening the game
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by Ayomideen(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
is it dream league soccer 15 or 16
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
anyone knows how to get dls 16 on lumia pls
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by konjinokillme(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2017
It's like tecno phones don't play this game...

I installed it on my gionee p8, and tecno uses have been collectIng the game, but it won't work. ...

Anyone that has played this game on tecno Phone is before?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by typicalgamer(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
konjinokillme:
It's like tecno phones don't play this game...

I installed it on my gionee p8, and tecno uses have been collectIng the game, but it won't work. ...

Anyone that has played this game on tecno Phone is before?
yes it works in all phones just go to plsystore download it for about 10sec cancel it and go to obb folder you will see dls16 or 17 place the obb in that folder
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by typicalgamer(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
anyone knows how to get dls 16 on lumia pls
update to your lumia version to windows10 and you will see it in the store
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
typicalgamer:
update to your lumia version to windows10 and you will see it in the store
.. Lol so windows 10 don dey for phones
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by konjinokillme(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2017
typicalgamer:
yes it works in all phones just go to plsystore download it for about 10sec cancel it and go to obb folder you will see dls16 or 17 place the obb in that folder
you mean I shouldn't finish the downloading? The obb folder, am i to download it or what. . Thanks
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
see date of pay 8/5/17 https://gyazo.com/f61880f2c2d1ec270c36dba6b55893ee

inbox corebinwins@gmail.com to start earning $17.60 many times over in a Day.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by iceboy4752(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2017
Dream League is no longer supported by version 4.2.2 and lower.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2017
you will need to create its folder inside obb folder, make sure d name is spelt correctly then place d data inside that created folder, then u are good to go
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by wizlink(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
my is crashing, any solution
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by MisterBash(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
AdebisiAdeyinka:
you will need to create its folder inside obb folder, make sure d name is spelt correctly then place d data inside that created folder, then u are good to go

please is lucky partcher necessary before installation?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
MisterBash:

no you don't
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
MisterBash:

no you don't
Re: Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone by MisterBash(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
AdebisiAdeyinka:
no you don't
thanks.. enjoying d game now

(1) (Reply)

Chess Basics For Beginners / Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. / How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.