Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

#OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter (16780 Views)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2016
Students of the Premier university in Nigeria, the University of Ibadan on Monday trended the hash tag #olayinkamustgo in a bid to call attention to their claimed harrasment under the leadership of new VC Olayinka Idowu.

Reports say a student leader and former SU president Tokunbo Salako was Monday morning picked up by the campus security and bundled to a police cell where quick action by other students led to his release.

You would recall that a protest against student victimization and lack of light and water led to the school being shut down indefinitely on the 26th of April 2016

Below are some of the tweets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2016

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2016

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2016
undecided

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 30, 2016
sad

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 30, 2016
grin

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
@misspresident @cassyrooy @lalasticlala come and see oh @seun
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Oworock(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2016
May God save us Oooh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by IbBarham(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm..... I comment my reserve.....
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by peirson5: 12:07am On May 31, 2016
angry
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by oxygen94(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2016
Gallantly for olayinka must go
Cc seun cc lalastclala
Help do d needed and let's put an end to this tyrant together.

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by oxygen94(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2016
Gallantly for olayinka must go
Cc seun cc lalastclala
Help do d needed and let's put an end to this tyrant together.

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 1:03am On May 31, 2016
sad

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by fistonati(m): 1:19am On May 31, 2016
Now I know the reason some students were likes up at Sango police station
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by cassyrooy(m): 1:49am On May 31, 2016
SexyKaycee:
@misspresident @cassyrooy @lalasticlala come and see oh @seun
Matter don serious o seriously.

#Olayinkamustgo don trend pass anything just yesterday.

Still watching oo.

And I'm still in #HighBee
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by dipznano: 5:30am On May 31, 2016
Sad
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 7:10am On May 31, 2016
Lalasticlala let's get Nigeria to see the complaints of this students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 7:12am On May 31, 2016
cassyrooy:
Matter don serious o seriously.

#Olayinkamustgo don trend pass anything just yesterday.

Still watching oo.

And I'm still in #HighBee

Wow, hope you're making good use of the indef break tho
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Benjom(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2016
I hope they resolve their issues amicably.

CV & COVER LETTER NEEDS ?

www..com/cv-samples

www..com/testimonials

2 Likes

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by emekakelvin(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2016
cheesy
what's the assurance that your agitation for the dismissal of Olayinka will automatically pave way for the reinstatement of Mote.

Are you people really sure that these two events will happen simultaneously.

Not a UI student, but just trying to air my thought.

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by veekid(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2016
ehhhhhh what is this

Buhari is working
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by peterdadevelope(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2016
Yes he must go #Olayinkamustgo
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by MadCow1: 9:54am On May 31, 2016
I didnt know Ibadan had a University O!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why is the Federal Government wasting our Monies on useless Universities like University of Ibadan, UNIBEN and Nnamdi Azikiwe University? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by olanyte: 9:57am On May 31, 2016
I salute ur courage Just prepare for the consequence
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by DLondonboiy: 9:57am On May 31, 2016
there is wahala on every turn...
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by tundeonline: 9:57am On May 31, 2016
Shooo,
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by ORACLE1975(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2016
Show don start
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Marv650(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2016
Are they sort of jobless, in my school you face your work the excos deal with those things . . . . . . .just joking "let it go " in lovato's voice
Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
I didnt know Ibadan had a University O!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why is the Federal Government wasting our Monies on useless Universities like University of Ibadan, UNIBEN and Nnamdi Azikiwe University? angry angry angry angry angry
How are they useless?.

Day done break for u abi?grin

1 Like

Re: #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter by Tgid: 10:03am On May 31, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Are You Now Working In Big Companies? / 2013/2014 Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.