Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71558 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2016
meek1995:

Bros u no go add #Chin-Chin?
thanks for the offer sha
long throat. Lol...lacasera no do you reach? Stay tuned.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Yeah, cool bro and we re moving forward.
You just abandon us, nor be so o. lol

Bro, hope we can still count on you and your vote for refiner?
Certainly, you can. Shey I could cast my votes for two candidates na. And wait, abandon ke You know well why things are this way.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Certainly, you can. Shey I could cast my votes for two candidates na. And wait, abandon ke You know well why things are this way.

I trust you bro, lol

Sure you can, but only from the beginning of the voting to the semis, you can only vote for just one from the semis. which other contestant do you have in mind and hope the other in mind would be a 2nd choice?

lol, don't mind me, it isn't your fault jare, you clearly stated your reason before you left.
But bro, lend refiner a place on your signature na, just like mine.

Good morning bro!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I trust you bro, lol

Sure you can, but only from the beginning of the voting to the semis, you can only vote for just one from the semis. which other contestant do you have in mind and hope the other in mind would be a 2nd choice?

lol, don't mind me, it isn't your fault jare, you clearly stated your reason before you left.
But bro, lend refiner a place on your signature na, just like mine.

Good morning bro!
Morning, man. Thank God you remembered. I am still for Refiiner only. But my signature is kind of sacred.

Hope you love this Monday.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Morning, man. Thank God you remembered. I am still for Refiiner only. But my signature is kind of sacred.

Hope you love this Monday.

OK bro, and no prob about the siggy.
our hearts and stands are more important than every signature. But you can please also help bring more voters, if you can, just mention me whenever you wish for my e-preaence.

Mehn, this Monday is kinda bad, been down since yesterday, couldn't even go to the office today.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okay people. I know this is coming late. I'm sorry about this. Had some issues with ballspedia.com and a lot of artworks to do which I'm still battling right now.

Zena, had grown up with her grandparents along with her brother.
They were sent to the old folks when their father vanished. For survival,they were made to grow up with their grandparents, far away from their homeland. Her brother was a twin. He was separated from his twin brother, her other brother. She heard he was doing well wherever he was. They had gone to their home town to visit their mother and brother several times. But since their mother died and the third brother ran off, they lost contact. She and her brother were left alone too when their grandparents died in a house fire that consumed their house. The old people were suffocated by the wicked hands of smoke.

Zena kicked away her fur blanket. She crawled out of her tent. The sun had come up already beaming warm heat to everyone who came out to it. She looked above her brothers tent and yawned. She jerked her hands forward like someone who was warming up for a fight.

She had a slim body with nice structure. Her hair was chestnut brown and it flowed straight down to her elbow. Her skin was a bit red. She had an oval face adorned with sharp eye brows, brown pupils, a moderate sharp nose and cute red lips.

She walked to her brothers tent. ''Achiaca! Wake up. You're in charge of food today'' Her melodious voice sang.

She could hear her brothers grunts and ruffling in his tent. He poked his head out of his tent, squeezed his face because of the bright sunlight.

''Fish's in the pot, I cooked nothing more'' He retreated his head and resumed whatever he was doing.

Zena walked to the pot beside his tent and helped herself to some fish meat. She walked into her tent to eat. She and Achiaca had decided to camp there after raiding some Roman officers and stealing their money. They were being pursued but their horses had taken them far into the horizon. She put her head backwards and held her hair into a pony tail with a bond. She thought of someone and smiled. She missed him and couldn't wait to get back home to see him. As bad as she was, He still married her and now they had a kid. She'd travel far to rob people,then bring the loot home to her family. She had been doing this before she met him and she wasn't going to stop it because of him.

Everyone knew Zena and Achiaca. Even the Roman veteran fighters feared them so much. They were skilled fighters and strategists that the Roman warlord had asked them to team up with his army. Achiaca joined a band of thugs for survival when his grandparents died. He learned the art of fighting there then taught Zena.

She munched the fish in her mouth
leisurely. She was tired of eating fish.
She had thought Achiaca would go hunting. She grumbled as she ate on.

Outside her tent,a Roman officer was moving towards the two tents on the lawn. He held his sabre like gold. He seemed scared to his bones. He adjusted his helmet and thrust his hand further. He bent by the first tent then waved to his companions to come. He suspected that the two bandits were not around. This was their chance to steal what they lost and skedaddle before Zena and Achiaca came back.

The officer straightened as his companions surrounded the two tents. He opened
the first tent, bent and poked his head inside.

''Ahhhh!! Thwa!!!! Curse yo... Ahhh. My eyes'' He flew back hysterically.

Fish could be seen on the ground outside. He rubbed his eyes screaming. Steam oozed from his face. His companions thrust their swords into the tent. Zena rolled out in time. She launched herself into the air and kicked the screaming man in the head. She was out of the circle of enemies now. She posed for a fight. The Roman officers looked at each other in fear. Whoever got in first would get killed. And their oath as Roman officers was to fight till death whether victory was sure or not. To them,''a warriors death is the best death''.

Achiaca came out of his tent with a small knife. The officers divided into two. Three to Zena, four to Achiaca. Achiaca who wasn't someone who liked having his opponent attack first launched at the farthest officer to him. The officer had his guard down thinking he still had two people before him. He tried to slash his sabre at Achiaca but he was a second late. Achiaca had closed into his shoulder and sent the knife into the officers armpit. He tossed the officer at the rest. He could hear swords clashing behind him. Zena was already battering. An officer dived at him. He sidestepped and sent a calculated punch to the throat of the second officer. He grabbed the first officer in a choke hold. He tightened his hold on the neck. The officers head became red as he couldn't breathe. He slumped beside his friend with the broken throat. Two officers remained. He charged at the unhurt one. He slashed at Achaica's head. Achiaca punched his wrist while closing in. The sword flew away. He dealt the Rman officer a choke slain before digging a sword through his armour into his heart. The last officer who got stabbed in the armpit was making away. Achiaca hated one thing, doing something and not finishing it. He never fought without killing every opponent. He picked a sword and sent it greedily at the running officer. 3 seconds later, the weapon met its target. He brushed his short blonde hair aside.

''Took you long enough'' Zena teased from behind. He turned and smiled.

''Yeah yeah. Big deal'' he wasn't ready to start arguing with his younger sister.

''Let's get out of here. More will be coming'' Zena suggested. They went and got their things.

The black Horse shrieked as Zena came nearer. It seemed scared of something. Zena patted it and whispered sweet nothing into its ears but the horse wouldn't stop the shrieks. She looked beside her and saw a man in a black shadowy gown. His face was hideous like a burnt cracked clay pot. He was over 8ft tall. She gaped at him, terrified to say a word. The horse slammed to the ground.

''You're coming with me!'' Hades said. He grabbed her and vanished into hell.

Some place else, moments later, Achiaca was taken by the grim reaper.

AUTHOR:Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

Survival of the curse 1 (Rogue Wolf)
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
next update should be on ballspedia.com tomorrow. you can read it there. Thanks y'all
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
next update should be on ballspedia.com tomorrow. you can read it there. Thanks y'all

cant access ur ballspedia.com
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Eniola7:

i beg your pardon.... It's server problem. Ive been having issues logging it but it will be okay soon. I hope. We've filed a complaint to the company hosting the site. Bear with me... Once the website is up, three long episodes will be dropped here and there....

I apologise to everyone who's discomforted at this. Please bear with me
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice work here. N am following. Just hope u will be consistent n also finish the story.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
slimsue:
Nice work here. N am following. Just hope u will be consistent n also finish the story.

Seconded
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
slimsue:
lol.. Welcome sis... The story is going to be long... Really long.. Updates would be coming soon... I just need to fix that blog. Be patient please

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Welcome sis... The story is going to be long... Really long.. Updates would be coming soon... I just need to fix that blog. Be patient please
Thanks dear. I can't wait to continue.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
slimsue:
you're welcome sweet.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
***********EPISODE 7************

He couldn't take it anymore. The pain was so great. He was desperate now. He wished he could get out of sight. Despite the pain, he kept running. His speed increased, he was running at a very fast pace now. He could manoeuvre around the forest at that high speed. He watched an arrow flying beside him but he outran it. He was far gone now and no more in danger. He was surprised at the new abilities he had. He thought if it was that mad woman who blessed him with that curse. He was super now... Yet his legs hurt.

He got to a pool and paused to drink some water and wash his wound. He bent by the pool but when he bent to look at the water.. He saw the reflection of a wolf.

''What rubbish, what's it with I and wolves lately??'' he asked himself.

He looked into the pool and saw the same wolf looking at him. He closed an eye, it did too. He opened his mouth, it did the same. He was hoping the curse wasn't what he was thinking. He took the moment to look at his hands. Indeed he saw the forelegs of a wolf and its fangs. His heart skipped a beat. He looked over at himself and saw he was now a werewolf. His heart was heavy. He regretted everything he ever did to the woman.

''Oh no! Let this be a lie! It's all a dream!! It's just a dream!!''. His large wolf figure howled painfully.

Through the time, he forgot the silicon arrows that were causing havoc to his legs. The pain reminded him of the arrows and he yanked it off with his mouth. But the wounds were still eating up. He needed help now but did he care? No! Absolutely not! He was now a werewolf and his life was over. He detested those animals. He could as well just bite his heart out. The injuries he suffered told on him. He slumped by the pool.

''Buckley. I saw the wolf clearly. It had a red band on his hand. The exact one Acheon had on'' Peruses slammed his cup of beer on the table, the contents spilled. ''That wolf killed my buddy'' he lamented.

"Let's drink to his remembrance'' Buckley raised his cup into the air. He was drunk. They were all drunk. The other men raised their cups above their heads too.

''To our agile hunter, our friend,our partner, our leader. Goodbye Acheon.'' Peruses said.

He sagged his head over his neck dejectedly. Since they had scouted the distance they could in search for Acheon with no luck, the men fell back on the belief that he was gone.

''Ohhhh.
Massacred by a werewolf.
A mighty hunter is gone.
His remains unkept
And his memories to stay.
"Acheon! You son of a bastard! Why did you die?'' Peruses lamented further. His saggy red eyes told sorrow and fatigue.

The whole bar was quiet. Memories of Acheon's deeds kept flashing into everyone's heads. They couldn't believe he was gone so soon. Those who were hit most by the news of his death were the maidens. They broke into tears when they sensed he was dead. The way the men cocked their head sadly when they asked after him gave them a hint. A lady had attempted suicide but was stopped. A family wife had cried so much that her husband evacuated his house for her. The streets were quiet, the market devoid of human presence. Even the dogs suckled silently in corners.

''Peruses,tell us again what you saw'' The old king beckoned on Peruses to tell the tale.

Peruses took a bow and began his story. Thrilling everyone in the courtroom with the way he made tension and suspense. He was telling them how they hunted. People ahhed,ooooed,hmmmmed every now and then. Being the skilled liar that he was, Peruses added more glorious detail to his own part. Striking his hands for emphasis and stress, his mouth ran.

''My belief is that the werewolf wore Acheon's band, Asgard bless his soul, as a trophy of the fight. He probably found Acheon as a tough opponent. Hunting the wolf down will be my top priority my lord'' Peruses finished, took a bow and walked to his seat.

Peruses, the best friend to Acheon. They were orphans when they met. Together they had grown, stolen together and lived as brothers.

''Well said Peruses.'' ,the king stroked his beards in a slow manner. ''But we can't permit you to go after the werewolves, not when Acheon isn't here. It would be too risky''

''But your majesty!. I refuse to be a party to...'' Peruses objected.

''No buts Peruses'' the king cut him off ,'' I can't risk another of my great warriors to a werewolf again. We will get the werewolves later''. The look on the king's face said it all, the king didn't want to talk about it anymore

Peruses had an angry look on his face. The session with the king ended. He walked out of the courtroom thinking hard. He was going to do something. Acheon would have done something if he were him. He stepped into the sunlight and made his way to the bar.

Many minutes later, a boy ran around to the ears of every man passing an information that said ''at the west gate, 6 P.M, optional''.

The daze was pretty much. His body was sagging under his tied hands. Slowly, he crept into consciousness. He could hear screams of people and what seemed like a furnace. He squeezed his eyes and opened it as slowly as he could. Bright red light flushed into his face. He could only see that he was in an empty room that was red to a fault. The roof seemed to be black from smoke. And murals of people being tortured and burnt were on the walls. He couldn't access the information yet. He was still disorganized. He saw something moving on the wall. What was it? It looked like a large rope. He squinted his eyes to see the moving object. It was a snake. The size of an human being, longer than the whole length of the room. It was crawling up and down the wall. He swallowed air.

The snakes he'd seen have not been as fat as a human thigh. Now he was placed face to face with a large boa constrictor.

The snake turned towards him. He shivered. He tried to break free from the chain holding him up, it was fruitless. He wobbled severely as the snake looked on. It seemed to be reading his soul. Like a demon with a crystal glass,the snake studied him. The snake's black deep shadowy eyes made contact with his eyes. His blue eyes turned pitch black. Like the snake was sapping his strength. The snake wobbled its way towards him. He could see it but he couldn't move. He felt helpless. The snake reeked of confidence, the scaly black snake boldly creeped over the floor. It got 6 feet close to him,stopped,stuck out its tongue and tasted the smell of his soul from a distance. The snake seemed uninterested, it turned its massive head to go back where it came from. Achiaca sighed.

In a sudden frenzy,The snake's head snapped back in fury and dived at an amazing extreme speed towards Achiaca, mouth open. Achiaca's skin left him.

Outside the room, the shrill scream of Zena could be heard joining the screams of souls falling into the underworld..

Author : Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

Survival of the curse 1 (Rogue wolf)

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
slimsue:

Eniola7:

slimsue:

update dey ground o grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i beg your pardon.... It's server problem. Ive been having issues logging it but it will be okay soon. I hope. We've filed a complaint to the company hosting the site. Bear with me... Once the website is up, three long episodes will be dropped here and there....

I apologise to everyone who's discomforted at this. Please bear with me

U promise us three episodes sir

Thanks for the update......still glue to my phone for more update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Eniola7:

U promise us three episodes sir

Thanks for the update......still glue to my phone for more update
lol this isnt the three updates i'm planninf on giving. Stay glued.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by shegs2009(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol this isnt the three updates i'm planninf on giving. Stay glued.
Na God say make i go work ''stay glue'' like say him go update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
shegs2009:
Na God say make i go work ''stay glue'' like say him go update
for this your insult eh... I won't mind the problems I have with my blog. I'm gonna update here tomorrow. Bighead!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by shegs2009(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
for this your insult eh... I won't mind the problems I have with my blog. I'm gonna update here tomorrow. Bighead!
O ooo which kind bad luck b dis na, promise f9, treats f9 and u cal urself a man... Wo mr oga just do me a favour Change ur profile to a female.
And if update without dedicating it to me...damm ur mata was settle In d village 1st
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nevetsibott: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
mehn... person dan vex.. Actually that night I was given a two days ban on my real account cos I insulted a girl on a thread. So I'm gonna be posting on here with this alternate account till the real nevetsibot is unbanned.. My bad. Not a very grand excuse.. But good news... Ballspedi.com is back on and updates will be coming every two days.. And bro shegs.... This is not a very good starr buh please uhn.... Enjoy this one.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nevetsibott: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is dedicated to eniola7
Thank you for waiting
********** EPISODE 8************
Acheon awoke to find himself still by the pool. He wished he had died. He raised his head weakly. It was night again. He's slept for over 23hours in the same spot. Nothing concerned him anymore. He tried to get up on his feet but couldn't. His stomach rumbled, he was hungry. He craved meat, raw meat. He was surprised at his new appetite for meat. He hated his life now more than he hated his arch enemy. He slumped his head back down to the pebbles by the pool.
''I'll just wait here till I die!'' He thought stubbornly. But somewhere in his heart, he knew he didn't want to die. He knew he'd have to snap out of this depression of his and find help. Again... He closed his eyes to the cold embrace of sleep. his wolf ears twitched from west to north, from north to south. He was restless. Hundreds of metres a way, he heard a bush twig snap!
His wolf senses picked up. His head shot up. His ears pointed forward... Another snap! Something was coming towards his area. He was weak. He wasn't strong enough for any fight or confrontation. He could hear voices, low ones hushing each other to be silent. Humans! He sniffed at the air. He could smell Peruses along with other men from the town. Had they come for him? Had they realised he was the wolf they almost killed? Why were they here? He got on all fours and limped closer to the direction the sounds were coming from. His leg wounds were still blaring wild, eating deep each hour that passed. He could smell their anger and fury. At what?? He didn't know. All he knew was that his people were here and were probably going to get him home. His wolf grinned as he took more limps towards the smell of his old friend.
'Wait!' he thought to himself. 'They probably think I'm dead. So what would they be doing here?' He wondered for a while ' probably on a revenge mission... Noo.. I doubt it. The townsmen aren't bold enough to come here to confront werewolves' He decided to just watch them soon as he got close to decide what next he'd do.
Every step he took, he grinned. Finally, help was near. He could see the men now. Walking tentatively in the bush looking piercingly into the moonlit forest around them. He could see that they were armed like people coming to a face off with Death. He sat and looked. Why was Peruses having a very thick aura of anger around him... And how come he, Acheon could sense it?
He wondered. He'd been looking at these men for long and they never noticed. he was so alert even in his sleep that he sensed them. Could it be that the werewolves he'd been hunting had just been plain stupid or didn't want to kill him. The speed of werewolves along with its alertness was a deadly tool to its advantage not to talk of it's teeth. He didn't even feel the urge to kill any of the men right now upon how angry he was at them for not recognising him. There was something more to this and he was determined to find it out as soon as he got rid of this curse. He still hated werewolf body.
Before he could notice. An arrow dug into his side. He yelped a dog's cry. The sting was worse than any pain he'd ever felt. he reached for the arrow with his mouth and yanked it out. Red oozed from it. He felt sick. They had spotted him now. Too weak to run, he was going down. They weren't here because they realised he was the werewolf. Too late to know. He turned to run as fast as he could but his weak frame was just too hard to drag along. He got uphill with the men closely at his heel. Peruses was gaining on him. He held his sword menacingly and swung it when he thought he was close enough. Acheon hadn't looked where he was going... Too busy watching out for Peruses' sword, he tripped and toppled downhill shattering some bones in the process. His frame was stopped in the harshest manner by a tree. He gasped. Blood oozing from his wolf head. His mane all brown with mud. He watched in horror as Peruses dived downhill with his sword held up above his head. he knew the time had come to die. He saw death waiting by the grim reaper some foot away, they had a grin on their face. Oh, now he could see in the supernatural too.. Great. It really helped him.
Peruses got close enough, launched himself into the air with his sword held up high. Acheon though of the fun times he had with Peruses. How they grew. Troubles they overcame. How be it that it was the same person he took as a brother that was going to end his journey on earth. He closed his eyes slowly, awaiting the lash of the sword. Peruses charge cry filled his ears.
A second passed, nothing happened. Had his death been so quick that he was transported immediately to the spirit realm without feeling pain? He opened his eyes to see that he was still in the same forest. Peruses was lying on the ground many inches away from him groaning in pain. He saw something white move among the remaining men coming downhill towards him.
Something else was after him apart from the men and this one meant business.
She couldn't watch without doing anything. No! They were hell bent on killing him and she couldn't let them kill him. She wanted to do the killing herself. She knew all the story, how he got cursed. She was the wolf he shot in the leg. Just as one of the humans leapt into the air to deal him a killing blow, she bolted at the charging man in full speed, in a second, he was knocked out and sprawling on the ground trying to recover from the daze. Others were coming. She needed to be quick. She bolted through the men straight at him.

''Will you stop your shout young woman?'' Hades looked at Zena who was screaming with contempt.
He was the big snake. He morphed into his real self when he got close to Achiaca, close enough to instill fear into the two victims looking.
Zena's sobs were like darts to Achaica's heart. The girl he'd promised to take care for was in pain because of him. He too had almost screamed. He didn't know how he held himself from screaming but he knew his heart left his body.
Hades snapped his fingers to gain his attention. His black eyes gazed deep into Achiaca's eyes which made Achiaca shiver.
"This is rude. I know. Judging from the fact that I and my Brother need your help, we know we are doing wrong by treating you this way'' Hades started planting his seed in their hearts. ''I'm Hades. And you're in the underworld. Zeus will be here soon. Do wait for him.''
Their chains broke. Their bodies came crashing down but an invisible force held them gently. A table appeared before them full of all sort of sumptuous meals. Kingsized chairs were fixed under them.
''Eat up. Zeus and your subject-to-be are waiting'' Hades grinned.
He winked at them vanished into dust of darkness which settled on the ground and vanished like foam.

Peruses struggled to his feet as he watched the white blur that hit him snatch the wolf he almost killed away. It was so damn fast. He knew he saw a blur. He was joined by the men who had stopped for some seconds to think of how vulnerable they were to the white blur of speed.
''This forest is cursed!'' Peruses grunted as he looked about for his sword. ''Cursed to the tiniest leaf!'' He spat blood and wiped his blood stained mouth.
He was supported all the way to the town's gate. The men, 15 in all, trotted into the town. They were greeted by the king's messenger. Peruses could sense trouble. He had led the men against the order of the king and most of all, he failed. He cursed at the white wolf again.
The messenger, balanced on his brown horse like a victorious knight sneered at the men. His nose shot up as if they smelt. His face was a scowl. Peruses made eye contact with him. There was an untold battle between both men. Battle over a woman. The knight frowned, raised his head higher.
''The king asks you to see him immediately'' He said the words slowly like a rhyme.
''We'll come to him soon.'' Peruses brushed past the horse with his men. They went home to refresh themselves. Peruses prepared for whatever punishment he was going to receive.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com.

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nevetsibott: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
this is dedicated to slimsue
Thanks for waiting dear
**********EPISODE 9***********

They were teleported into Olympus. Draped in expensive flowing gowns. They looked like royalty and were ushered along by an Olympian maiden. Achiaca found his eyes stuck on the lady before him. Her gown was fitted to show every detail of her prim figure. Zena scoffed at him. Her head was ringing 'pervert'. They had many things coming at them now and what the fool was thinking of was the lady before them. Oh! Men are born perverts! She was draped in the same white fitted gown with gold plates embedded on it.

The maiden pushed open the door by the left side of the golden passageway. They stood for a minute deliberating whether it was safe to enter. With a nod from Achiaca, they walked in. They knew better not to cause trouble here. They surely would be going into a futile fight by engaging the gods in a fight. The courtroom had several golden seats with a small statue above each representing those who owned the seats. Some thrones were so giant that it was so clear Titans were part of the assembly in Olympus. They were walked into the center of the U-shaped line of thrones. The most decorated thrones were just straight ahead. Zeus was seated in one, resting his jaws on his fist. He looked at Achiaca and Zena baffled at the tiny things Hades brought to him. The throne that was obviously for Hera was empty and her statue broken off. Hades was standing by Zeus' throne smiling like someone who won a gladiators tournament without a scratch. He loved what he saw. The two siblings drew nearer.

''Stop! You may not come hither'' An olympian guard stopped the nervous siblings halfway.

Hades whispered some things into Zeus' ears. Still smiling broadly.

''They may come!'' Zeus beckoned on them. The moved closer.

''Why do you think you're here??'' Zeus asked. Zena was shaken by his voice. Zeus focused on her. His eyes burnt with intense desire to bed her.

Achiaca looked angry at Zeus. What did the stupid question mean?

'' We don't know!'' He shrugged. His eyebrows were cornered. Zeus sensed his anger.
''Angry are we? The subjects should come in''.Zeus' masculine voice rent the air.

Warriors marched into the courtroom. Men and women. All with black hair and make up. They knelt behind Achiaca and Zena.

Zeus and Hades grinned. Blue fire was already dancing over Hades' shoulders.

He woke up feeling stronger than ever. His whole body was energized. He sat up in the soft bed. He stretched his hands to take a cup of tea on the stood beside the bed. His legs found the ground. He sipped the tea leisurely. He would be going hunting today.

Realisation hit him. Where was he? This wasn't his bedroom. His house wasn't made of mud. Wasn't he a werewolf? How come his hands and legs were now human.

Alert, he jumped to his feet. He was in only trousers. His bare chest smarted the air. He made his way to the sword hung on the wall in the little room.

''I wouldn't touch that if I were you'' A feminine voice rang behind him. He stopped in his tracks and looked behind him.

''Why wouldn't I?'' he asked cockily. He still wasn't going to let a lady tell him what to do.

''Maybe...'' She walked into the room confidently. She flashed past him. He was awed by the dashing speed she moved with. He turned. The sword was already in her hand.

''Because it's made of silver and can hurt you'' She touched the tip of the sword on her palm. It burnt and oozed out steaming smoke. In a second. The red mark healed up. Acheon gazed gob smacked. He was face to face with a female werewolf.

He estimated her height in his head. She shouldn't be more than 5'9 inches tall. Her hair was long and white, tied into a pony-tail. She had brown leather wears on her. She looked like a warrior. Her stature was a plus to her blue eyes. she stared at him awkwardly for some minutes. He gazed on.

''How am I sure I can trust you not to eat my liver out'' He shifted back realising he wasn't armed. Every werewolf was a potential threat. She sensed his fear of her and smiled.

''Don't be silly'' She said ''Werewolves don't eat werewolves nor humans''. She laughed musically as she took her seat on the bed, taking off her boots.

''What nonsense are you saying? Werewolves don't eat humans? Then explain the many deaths that's been happening in this Godforsaken forest uh? Bats ate them up?''

She scoffed at his words with a bit of amusement at how he almost nailed the answer. ''Errr, let's just say upgraded bats''

''What are you saying?'' Acheon wasn't getting a hint as to what she was saying. He wasn't even close to getting one.

''Will you quit questioning me? The real bad guys you should be hunting are the night crawlers not the one safeguarding you!'' She shot back. She was still angry at him.

''Who are the night crawlers?'' He folded his arms defiantly.

She let out an audible sigh. This guy would be the death of her.

''The vampires! Now stop questioning me,will you!'' She loosed her long white hair so it fell down her face.

''Vampires are in this forest? Double trouble. Ha'' Acheon raised his arms in abandonment.

'' And just so you know. The werewolves who have sworn to protect you humans from them and sworn not to hurt any human are the ones you've mercilessly killed since that your foolish king gave you a bow and a quiver full of arrows'' She stood up in a grunt. ''you were reducing the werewolves as much as the vampires are reducing us. Way to go man. It's good you're now one of us. To share our burden.'' She walked out of the room and slammed the door.

''And stay in there! Vampires can smell werewolves many miles away'' she warned.

Acheon stood dumbfounded. Was what he heard really true? He heard a short 'voom' sound and then the sound of a speeding arrow. The lady was gone.

Nevetsthoby@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nevetsibott: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is dedicated to shegs2009.

I hope I'm safe now grin

**************EPISODEĀ 10**************

He picked the mirror by the little table in the room. It was about time that she would be passing by. He adjusted his shirt and cocked his head high. Raising his eyebrows in a fashionable manner. Today, he was going to get the girl. The pretty Kashi.
He touched his tongue with his finger and trailed it over his eye brows. He'd been trying to mate her for days but she was just so tough a lady. Nothing he did ever enticed her.
Was it how he had jumped over a cliff for her when he thought she was in trouble? Was it when he ran into a group of armed men on purpose to prove his love? Or was it when he sang a love song all night at her place. Nothing! Nothing moved the girl.
Today however, He was going to nail it. Today, he would make sure she falls for him. He could sense her now. Coming fast through the woods. She was going to pass by his crib soon. He flashed out of the house. Posing by the wall, he stroked his beards seductively. His expensive white silk trouser and shirt were well pressed. People used to wonder where he got his clothes from. Ladies in the pack drooled over him. This particular bullhead of a werewolf was turning him down. The more she turned him down, the more he liked her. Come mountain ash, come vampires. She must be his.
As fast as lightning, she was channelling her way down to her destination. She was going to be passing by Derek's house soon. That mountain goat who believed he was the only guy with aroma in the pack. She was determined not to look towards his house. Truly, she disliked him. He was so cocky and pushy. He was one of her most skilled fighter but his insatiable urge for women was the only thing she had against him. She was now closing in on his house. She saw him posing by the wall of his house with a cunning grin chiseled on his face.
''What the...?'' She halted to a stop. Mountain ash was sprayed on her path. No werewolf could cross over mountain ash. She knew who had done it. She immediately transformed into her human self. She looked at the mountain ash then at Derek. She eyed him haughtily. He moved towards her.
''Awww! I liked your wolf better.'' He clapped his hands. '' Nice halt by the way''
She brushed her white hair aside. She gave him a warning growl not to come nearer. He stopped and growled too.
''Derek the Casanova. Will you clear this ash and let me pass?'' she scoffed.
''For a kiss? Yes!'' He held his tongue out and crossed his hands.
''Have it your way!'' She came at him fast and grabbed him by the neck. With one hand, she held him above ground.
His face turned red. ''Uhgh okay okay. I'll clear it amazon female. Damn it! Put me down!''
She looked deep into his eyes.
''Derek,never stop me in my tracks anymore. I'm not alpha of the beta set for nothing. Werewolves don't kill each other but they injure each other. I'm your Alpha and you have to respect your boundary''. She tossed him aside like a can. What guts did he have to hit on his alpha? What a jerk! He squabbled to his feet to clear the mountain ash but she vanished from behind him. Already taking another path.
He dusted his stained trouser in anger.
''Yaaaaa! Run away. Crazy bitch!'' He punched his fist into the air. ''You'll be mine''.

Zena sat on the bed in the room she was given. It was soft and perfumed. She ran her hands over the bed. She was thankful she and her brother were not in danger. At least, not yet. They had a big decision to make. They were going to be doing something way more than they bargained for.
The large window gushed with soft breeze. The lights in the room went off leaving only the candles on. The curtain bellowed softly. Red petals flew into the room. Settling on the bed and all over the room. She twirled around at the sudden change of atmosphere. The master seducer was already working on her. Zeus was at the door. The door opened slowly. She shot up from the bed alarmed. Even if she was hit in the heart by the sweet romantic advances of whoever did this, she never liked her privacy intruded.
Zeus walked into the large room looking like a gentle young boy who was unsure of where he was going. Zena's defences fell.
''Sorry. I just need someone to talk to since my wife isn't around. Can I?'' He pointed to the couch at the side ''or you're busy?'' He looked like a rat that was dipped in cold water. Shrunk and cold, he looked that way. Zena was attracted immediately. As strong as he was, he was weak emotionally.
''No no. Have a seat. I was doing nothing'' She pointed to the couch telling him to sit.
''It feels like I'm losing too much. I feel empty'' He sank his head.
Zena's heart ran with heat. Stomach danced full of butterflies. He was just like her little child back home.
''Awww now dear, what happened? Why are you so down?'' She leaned towards his direction from the edge of the bed where she sat.
''My wife left me. I miss her. I love her.'' He sank his head lower. ''I miss even the touch of a woman''.
He felt a warm soft hand caress his cheek. Her hands were too soft for a lady who they called a fierce fighter. He opened his eyes to see her beautiful face staring deep into his eyes. Slowly, their lips united. Bottled up passions oozed out.

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice update bro..........still following bt nt please with that every two days update...hope the ballspedia is nw working.............thanks
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nevetsibott: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Eniola7:
Nice update bro..........still following bt nt please with that every two days update...hope the ballspedia is nw working.............thanks
its now on bro.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
hello people. I finnaly got unbanned here. Whew! please. I would like the comment to roll in. I would like to know where I'm faulty, where I can be corrected or whatever flaws Ive got here. Also..... To get some good sayings grin.... 700+ views and just 150+ posts... That's kind low ain't it?

Note : this doesn't mean I won't keep posting if comments don't roll in.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow! Am highly honored to be mentioned my d great NevetsIbot himself. Weldone sir. Nice one here.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 1:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Well the fact that i walked into an apartment i wasn't invited into doesn't mean i cann't get myself a stool n nyash down, so oga NevetsIbot, nw dat u have offered us appetizer(sumptuous updates) were our breakfast(extra updates)
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Rex1:
Well the fact that i walked into an apartment i wasn't invited into doesn't mean i cann't get myself a stool n nyash down, so oga NevetsIbot, nw dat u have offered us appetizer(sumptuous updates) were our breakfast(extra updates)
bros, i no want make you choke o... So I dey bring am this afternoon.. Make that one digest wella. Lol

Welcome bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.