Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71625 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2016
slimsue:
Wow! Am highly honored to be mentioned my d great NevetsIbot himself. Weldone sir. Nice one here.
lol.... Sha position well dear... I'm updating today... It's really hard trying to type with this my friend by me.... He talks non stop. Hehe
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nevetsibott: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
*************EPISODE 11*************
''Where are we headed?'' Acheon asked. Beating his way after Kashi.

''Be quiet. vampires have been spotted here many times. We don't want a legion of them on us do we? Not when your abilities are still untamed'' She shut him up in a whisper.

No vampires had been spotted there. She just wanted him to lock up whatever jar he kept spinning questions out of. Acheon sensed her lie.

''We know very well that it's a lie.''

She didn't respond. she led him on further into the forest. ''Kashi. how come you're a werewolf? By birth?'' He pressed on.

'' Yeah. Some. Others opted in. Some people from your town opted in to join the pack'' She answered much to his surprise.

''Really? And you believe being a werewolf is a good thing?'' He pressed on. '' I mean, what's so sweet about being an animal?''

He heard her growl at him, thanks to his now advanced hearing. He growled back at her. She stopped and turned around.

'' Oh One perfect human is in touch with his animal side.'' She taunted.

'' No no no!! I won't be like this this way. As soon as I find that witch and get her to take her curse away. I'll be human again'' He folded his arms diefiantly.

she scoffed. ''you're two in one kid! Once a werewolf, always a werewolf. You are stuck as a werewolf. Taking the wolf out of you will mean taking life out of you. The wolf you is half of you now'' She tilted her head musically as she melodied from her mouth.

He stopped in his tracks. Oh yeah! He heard right! She probably was lieing about this. He didn't want to believe her. He didn't even want to try. Since she was far gone into the woods, he jogged after the trails she left behind. Did she dissapear? He couldn't find her. Little animals made noises now and then. He caught a new smell. The smell of something else. It was watching him and he knew. He closed his eyes and sensed around his for this threat but discovered nothing. Whatever it was, it seemed dangerous. He had to get out of here now.

''Kashi!'' He called out. As much as he hated depending on a female, he needed her now. He broke into a run, feeling the gaze of that same wierd thing monitoring him. He called for Kashi again but nothing happened again. His hairs stood up now. He could feel claws forming out of his fingers. Long wolf tooth formed in his mouth. A little black hair shot out of his skin and his boddy size doubled. He was wolfing while running. He sort of felt safe while he was in this semi wolf form. His hands wiggled for the touch of a bow and arrow. His shirt ripped off his already tripling hairy body and his pants tore up.
He saw a man standing by a tick tree to his left as he ran past. The man looked fierce. He was just looking tentatively. He shot his gaze to his left and saw another angry looking man staring at him with crossed arms. He gulped. Where was that white-haired lady now?

He didn't know when he ran into an opening. The grass ground was low. The cleared part was a huge circle devoid of trees ot stomps. He had to halt when he saw a half wolf half man just like him standing before him. The wolfman let out a snarl. Acheon didn't know when he growled and snarled. Like athletes to a finish line, half wolf half men closed the circle.
Acheons blood boiled. They could kill him. He wasn't in any pack. He looked at his weapon, his nails. He relaxed a bit knowing he had something. All the wolves around could hear his racing hearbeat. He was afraid, they knew.
''ROGUE! Why do you tresspass our lands?'' The larger sized werewolf that seemed to be the leader asked. His voice was coarse like rock against rock.
Acheon shook at his words. He couldn't bring himself to say nothing. As indecision as to what to do or say set into his heart, the largersized werewolf transformed into his full size, he was double his already large size. The size of an elephant. Acheon almost wet his mane. He was so dead. He had never seen a werewolf this size ever. The ones he ever killed were not bigger than big wolves. He transformed also into his full wolf that was a puppy compared to the one before him. He heard chuckles from the wolves around. A loud roar filled his ears. The wolf before him opened its mouth to it's full capacity, large enough to snap an human being in two. A snarl and a growl, it thundered towards Acheons wolf.
''We don't brood rivals!'' Acheon heard the werewolf tell him telephatically. His wolf seemed to be waiting fot its death. Like a dog going after a Lion. Acheon was glued to the spot. The coming wolf drew closer. Nothing to do anymore. His fate was to die. He shrinked his wolfs body awaiting the pound from the attacking wolf.
From no where, a larger sized white werewolf dashed in between Acheon and the black big wolf with a loud terrible roar that made the attacking wolf squeal to a stop.
''He's joining the pack! Areh said!'' Kashi's Wolf growled telling every werewolf holding a threatening pose to back down. Acheon could only stare. He would be joining the pack. He had mixed feelings. No one asked him if he would. They just bossed him around here. He hated it. He shivered at the realisation that he could have been killed a moment ago.
Every wolf transfored back to their human self and gave a light bow to Kashi who had losed her white hair to let it flow like a flag.

She walked aside with the large sized wolf who had transformed back to human to the edge of the circle. They talked very silently with the man looking at Acheon suspiciously. Kashi was trying her best to make her beta know he was harmless.
The remaining men still looked at Acheon with alertness. They hated lone wolves. They were trained to kill Rogues! This guy ought to be dead now!
Kashi walked back to Acheon who was standing boldly in the circle. Someehow, the presence of Kashi had boosted his ego. His poise was now majestic.
''Are you okay?'' She placed her hand considerately on his shoulder. Looking deep in his eyes, she searched for fear.
''No. Not anymor'' He looked cold. Although he was grateful for her timely intervention, He still wouldn't kneel to a woman, even if she is the alpha.
''Yeah yeah. Let's hope so. You really need to get trained and fit! You couldn't even defend yourself'' She smirked
'' Didn't want to hurt your pack members'' He lied. She knew.
''You do know I smell fear'' She gave him an impossible sneer.
''You were watching the whole time?'' He asked.
''I vanished on purpose. I knew my buddy over there was scouting around'' She smilled cunningly.
Acheon looked aside and blushed a little. She knew he was lieing. Way to go Acheon.
'' come. We're having an assembly here'' She shook him encouragingly.
''where Are these men all the members of your pack??'' Acheon scratched his head. He scrutinized the ten men around his stiil standing like statues and glaring at him.
'' no'' She answered and touched her pinkie to the earth. The circle vibrated and sloped to reveal a dark opening in the ground. The men around all ran into the opening. Kashi took Acheon by the hand and dragged him in.
'' meet the pack!'' She grinned.
The opening behind the closed up as they walked into the dark. They were greeted by another beautiful landscape with all sorts of people. Young and old. Fit. They all were seated. They seemed to be awaiting someone.
Kashi took him along to some men who were standing tall and strong. They all nodded Greetings as soon as they saw her. She spoke to them at lenght. The noise around them died down immediately. Everyone went on one knee immediately. Acheon wondered who was coming. He wasn't going to kneel down to anyone else. Kashi signalled to him to kneel but he growled his displeasure at her.
A familiar figure stood before the people. The same woman that cursed him! His head sparked! Hot blood ran through his veins. He forgot about everything else. He wanted to kill her for cursing him. She had to remove the curse. She just had to. He could hear some people close to him warning him to kneel before she noticed him. He would kill her today! Kashi sensed his anger and warned him telephatically not to do anything stupid. He pushed her at the back of his mind.
The woman was walking gracefully to the podium. She hadn't seen him yet or was she just pretending not to?. He was a male! He had to be the lead! Flushes of wild anger gushed through his veins. His wolf rugged sharp teeth shot out. His steel strong fingernails crept out. He was wolfing and he was going to attack soon. His face was in a grimy scowl. He wanted to catch her offguard. Kashi sensed the danger in his transformations. She tried to warn him telephatically but it was too late! Acheon had attacked. Morphing into his full wolves body, he shot at the woman with the speed of an arrow. His mouth threatening to snap her hands off as soon as he was close enough. He was going to be succesful.

''They will be your men! Best of their kind. You're in charge now. You know the drill'' Zeus pointed over the large group of people with dark circles.
Achiaca gasped at this. ''How many are they in mumbers??''
'' A thousand men'' Zeus smilled broadly again.
'' Is our mission that difficult that we need this much people?'' Zena asked.
''You will be needing more if you finally get into the real deal. It's not going to be easy. We believe you guys can do it'' Hades answered simply.
Zena looked perplexed. They outnumbered their rivals now thrice with their current ammount of men on ground., Achiaca grinned. He blinked his already black eyes in delight. Dark sircles formed around his eyes, same with Zena.
'' we will. You can count on it'' Achiaca accepted the challenge which was natural to him.
Zeus Heaved a sigh of relief.
'' So. Try out your men and see what they're made of'' Hades suggested.
Achiaca stood like a veteran swordsman. He watched them and sighed again.

''Transform!!!!''
The men and women transforemed into hedious creatures. Including Zena.

''They are ready'' Hades grinned.
The storm was brewing.

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
there you have it people.... Can I get some comments from those following?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by ashatoda: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
God this is getting hot. I hope the woman does not kiii Acheon
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by meek1995(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
I love this, Nice write up Sir
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wow! This 1 nah world war 3 AKA hideous creatures versus warewolfs versus vampires. Looking 4ward 2 the unfolding of this great saga
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm really enjoying this.Keep it rolling my man...

I rarely comment but I just had to.
Enthrallingly interesting...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Destiny4fame(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
okay
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can't wait for my favourite part. WAR!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Still following.........nice write up boss
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
ashatoda:
God this is getting hot. I hope the woman does not kiii Acheon
lol... I hope so sha. Thanks for reading
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
meek1995:
I love this, Nice write up Sir
thank you sir. grin it's great to have you here
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
IZANAMI:
I'm really enjoying this.Keep it rolling my man...

I rarely comment but I just had to.
Enthrallingly interesting...
thank you bro. I'm currently typing and you guys comments just served as an inspiration to write better. Thanks y'all
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
slimsue:
I can't wait for my favourite part. WAR!
and you be girl o...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Eniola7:
Still following.........nice write up boss
thanks bruvh. grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and you be girl o...
Yes oo, action movies/stories are my best. I can watch dem all dey.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Emmyedes:
just imagin this bein a Hollywood movie.... Chai.... Van Diesel bein Acheon.... God pass devil...... Ride on my guy......
you just mute abi?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by croSStodds(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Baba,you're very creative oo,I must admit that..

Continue,,I dey gbadun am...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
croSStodds:
Baba,you're very creative oo,I must admit that..

Continue,,I dey gbadun am...
boss. Thank you o... I really appreciate your comment
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2016

''Attacking me in the assembly was very stupid Acheon'' Hera said to the limp body on the ground.
They were in the cave. Hera had vanished into thin air with Acheon as soon as he landed close to her. In a jiffy, She sucked his energy out him as they landed in the cave. She released some energy back into him enough for him to sit up.
''Acheon!'' She called. He was looking down. He feared her now. He couldn't look at her. ''You're still young and foolish. You think you know what you're doing but you don't. The curse I placed on you is to serve a purpose. The future will be harder and I've equiped you with this curse. You will be enlightened about your roots. You're not supposed to be who you were before I cursed you. All these will come into light in the future. Don't worry, no one will kill you.''
'' Then who am I?'' He asked.
''You're were not made to be just human. It wasnt your destiny. This curse will be the begining of the fufilment of your destiny. You'll face a lot of trials, Acheon. Even in the wolf pack you'll be joining soon.'' She placed her palms on his head and his energy flowed back into him.
''What if I don't want to be?'' Acheon shot at her.
She laughed as she watched him stand.
'' There's no running away from it Acheon. Your destiny will pursue. If your nature wasn't tampered with, you'd be the Alpha of that wolf pack now. That's your rightful place Acheon. You're to claim your position now. And No! I won't help you although I have the power to re-instate you. You must prove yourself worthy of the position. The pack is not happy with you for attacking me, neither are they happy for you killing them.''
Acheon stood. Absorbing everything.
'' Go Acheon. I will direct you later. Claim your position and I'll tell you what next. It won't be easy.''
She walked closer to him. Acheon tried to step backwards but his legs were held down by a force. a few inches was just between their faces now. Her eyes turned white. She touched his temples with her thumbs. His eyes too became white. Light shone from his ears,nose and mouth. He slipped into oblivion.

The End of Survival of the curse 1 (rougue wolf)

Next.

Survival of the curse 2 (revelation)

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
SURVIVAL OF THE CURSE 2 (REVELATIONS)

This is the second part of the story. I've divided it into segments so we can all understand what each part is all about... just as (rogue wolf) suggested a wolf that has no pack... This one's (revelations)... There will be a lot of revelations in this segment that may flip the story upside down.

update coming in now.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
SURVIVAL OF THE CURSE 2 (REVELATIONS)

*************EPISODE 1****************

A year had passed and everything had balanced out. Acheon had settled into the pack not without fighting his way into it. He went through a lot in the hands of the beta males in the pack. Had it not been for the martial skills he had from the town, he'd been dead meat. More was still coming his way. He had seen nothing yet.

Waking up early was something he hated. He looked at the wooden window that betrayed him by letting the sunlight in throught the little holes. He had to just change it. He pushed his blanket aside and made his way to his bathroom. After cleaning up and doing all things necessary, he went out. The beautiful landscape filled with houses and people like him greeted him. It's been a year away from actual humans and he didn't miss any. Granted, he missed Peruses alot but he could do without him. A part of him told him they would meet again.

He had resumed his hunting with bows and arrows now. But it made no difference, he wasn't so much of a star with the werewolves. To them, he was just another guy who can morph. He thought of going to visit Kashi whose house was just a mile away. He decided against it. Making his way to a patch of land cleared in a circle. He opened the portal and stepped outside into the other end. He was now in the damp forest closely guarded by the town. There he was, standing at the same circle ground on which he was almost killed a year ago. he sniffed the air for the scent of animals but got only the scents of hares and rabbits. No good. He took a step outside the circle.

''Achie! Morning'' A voice he recognised greeted.
'' hey. what are you doing here K??'' He walked up to her.
She was looking gay. Not much had changed about her. She was the one who helped him through the fights toget initiated into the pack. Kashi beamed.
''well. I suppose I'm out here for what you're looking for'' She simply said and fell into place beside him. The tender grasses crushed under their boots.
Acheon could sense something dark around. It wasn't the best feeling. He knew Kashi could sense it too. She has tightened her fist and frowned. He too wasn't feeling too easy. Whatever it was, it wasn't a werewolf. The smell was different from those he knew. the hairs on his neck stood.

''It's best we go back now'' Kashi suggested. She turned and started walking briskly back to the circle.
Acheon followed pace. He was at her heels. Letting her vanish now would be foolish. He might not be so lucky out here in the woods.
He thought he saw a man with black eyes standing close to a mahogany tree but at a second look, the man vanished. Goosebumbs ran over his skin.
''Kashi! know any creatures that teleports??'' He asked trying to clear the fear from his voice.
''No! Don't think such exist'' She replied. '' I feel the darkness from that thing and to tell you Acheon. I don't think I want to know what it is''

That was it! Acheon panicked.kashi who used to be so bold is terrified about whatever was in the forest with them. He could feel eyes boring through him everywhere.

''Let's sprint then. Our only chance'' Acheon whispered again. Kashi agreed and bolted forward in blurring speed. Acheon followed her keenly burning the rubbers in his boots. He knew the things watching him were following them. The thing has to be really fast to be moving at the same speed as them.

Acheon watched as a huge muscular man appeared before Kashi's runnung figure. Before he could say 'nay', Kashi slammed into the man. Kashi tumbled backwards while the man stood standing as if nothing hit him. Acheon halted by Kashi and held her up. She'd fractured her skull and ribs during the impact but they would heal soon.

Assessing the man. He looked over six feet tall, black eyes with dark face. His face was a scowl. Acheon and the man dragged at the same height. He also looked back at them. Hate registerd on his face.

''What are you?'' Acheon asked.
The man just looked on.
''I smell vampire in him. He's a vampire. We need to get out of here now!'' Kashi warned. Acheon froze. This would be his first face off with a vampire. He hadn't learnt how to fight one yet.
The man morphed into an 8ft large hairy figure with a bat types of head. He was hedious. Acheon and Kashi morphed into their wolves!

With a snarl they waited for the vampire to get closer. Kashi's wolf was bigger than Acheon's. She was to watch out for herself and him. Other vampires might be in the woods so she had to open up her senses to feel around her. The vampire charge forward..... He seemed to be sucked into thin air, he vanished and appeared right before Kashi's wolf. Too dazed, Kashi could only try to absorb the pain she would get. Wiiiiim! The vampires nails whipped at her ribs and neck. Succesfully dodging the strike at the neck, she got struck at the ribs. Her wolf howled. She was sent flying onto a tree stump.

the vampire dashed at Acheon. Abssorbing himself into thin air and coming before Acheon, he hoped to surprise him. Acheon's wolf grinded it's hind legs into the groung awaiting the vampire. Nothing appeared before him. He turned around to see the vampire's raised claws beHind him. He ran forward with the vampire on his heels.just as the vampire claws were about to hit him. Kashi surged forward and slammed into the vampire trying to bite the neck of the vampire. He slapped her off life a feather and dashed towards Acheon. Grabbing Acheons neck, he teleported away.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice work NevetsIbot, am enjoying dis ur stori like mad! N right nw am really anxious 2 know of what's gonna happen 2 acheon in other words, am expecting more updates from u like, nowww!!! But seriously, at ur own convenience. Have a nice day though.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rex1:
Nice work NevetsIbot, am enjoying dis ur stori like mad! N right nw am really anxious 2 know of what's gonna happen 2 acheon in other words, am expecting more updates from u like, nowww!!! But seriously, at ur own convenience. Have a nice day though.
bro. I'm honoured o... Next update will be tomorrow....i update every two days now... Imagine sev. Ive been typing lately now... Na wa o... No light, nothing. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
*********EPISODE 2***************

''I lost him! I lost a man! I lost a man! I'm such an Idiot. He was mine to protect. I lost him to a vampire! How do I tell my men that I lost a man to a single vampire??''

Kashi blamed herself as she walked to and fro over the circle. she had cried herself to stupour when Acheon was taken. She had searched the whole forest for him but there was no luck.

Beaten, she decided to get help from the other pack members but her pride just couldn't let her. How would it be told that the anabelle of the pack lost a man to a vampire.

she knew there was something different about the vampire she met. He was not only stronger and bigger but he teleports too. The vampires she knew were moderately fast and slightly bigger than werewolves. This one she met was totally mystical.. She couldn't understand where he got the abilities from. Only few creatures teleported, vampires have never been one. She needed help and answers so she changed her mind from going to the pack but to see Areh.

She vanished into the woods leaving a trail of tender plants bent by the breeze from her sprint.

The vampire slammed Acheon on the grass land as he teleported into the space. He had morphed back to his human self.

''Tell me all I need to know now! Where's the pack located?'' He barked at Acheons body on the ground. There was no response. Acheons body was still. His grip on his neck was so strong it snapped Acheons neck.

He was walking menancingly about Acheons body. Holding himself from injuring Acheon further.

''Sissy!'' He roared! ''Answer me!'' He kicked Acheons chest. Acheon's limp body jerked.

Unsure, wondering what was wrong with his hostage, the vampire bent by Acheon to check his pulse. He touched Acheons neck and felt for a pulse. As his hands touched Acheons neck... Like a reflex action, Acheons knife dug deep into his forehead. Acheon sprang to his feet. Watching the hurt disoriented vampire fumble around trying to swallow a scream. He didn't have to wait. He knew what to do. He pulled out his other knife and went at the vampire.
He still wasn't good at fighting in his werewolf form but BOY! Was he good at fighting in his human form. He slashed at the vampires leg ligament that rendered the right leg limp. He dug the knife into the head again then hooked the neck sideways and raised his own chest up to snap the vampires neck. A battle of strenght ensued. Although weak from the head wounds, the vampire struggled to keep his neck low. Acheon's muscles flexed as he raised the neck higher. Just as he was about to snap the neck, something sliced through his back. Quickly, he slammed the wounded vampire into the new vampire that just hurt him.
Everything happening so fast for him to feel pain. The second vampire was relatively smaller and had been bashed away on the rocks closeby. Acheon released the wounded vampire and pulled out a knife from its head as fast as he could. He threw the knife at the second vampire and it met it's mark! Straight into the vampires neck. It rested in peace.

The first vampire had healed and removed the knife from it's head. He snarled and came at Acheon. Acheon charged at him too. The vampire, surprised at the new boldness in Acheon hessitated for half a second and that was all the time Acheon needed. Acheon ran by him, holding his neck in a choke. He carried the vampire with one hand and rammed him on the rocks. A gasp escaped the vampire. Acheon let his wolf nails shoot out from his fingers and dug them into the vampires belly so deep that it touched the rock beneath. The vampire attempted to try his luck by slashing his nails at Acheons face but Acheon was having none of it. He slammed his fist into the vampires head. The rock under the vampire cracked. WAAM!!!  WAAM!!!  WAAM!!! Acheon repeated the smashing. The vampire held his already human hands at Acheons face in a friutless effort to distract him. Acheon broke the hand backwards condeming the hand and sent a punch straight at the vampires throat. The force of the punch broke the neck bone and everything that goes with it.. He kicked the lifeless vampire away and wiped beads of sweats from his head. His wound was already healing.

''Nice moves wolfie. Let's see you fight with the rest'' A coarse voice said behing Acheon.
Acheon shot his head in the direction the voice came from. Three huge men stood 15 feet away. Acheon shifted backwards. He knew he had to retreat now. Every fighter knows when it's time to attack,retreat or do nothing. This was the time to retreat. The men ran forward and jumped at him. They transrofmed into their muscular vampire bodies in mid-air and landed on all fours giving Acheon a hell of a Chase. Acheon turned and morphed into his wolf. He sped towards the rocky valley. He could hear the vampires coming closer. He pressed forward. Then he saw the doom before him.

Acheon tried his best to come to a halt but it was of no use. He was already too close to stop. He had spent time looking behind him at the wolves that he didnt know what was before him. He ran straight into the stone portal he couldn't evade. Portals that people didn't know where they led to. Portals that took people to anywhere it wished.. To any man looking, Acheon may never find his way home.

The first vampire halted as soon as he saw Acheon vanish into the mist concentrated between two stone pillars. The second rammed into him from behind, shifting them closer to the portal. The first two screamed as their third companion who was fatter tumbled towards them. BOOOM!!! The third one slammed into them. The three of them tumbled into the portal.

Many seas away, the three vampires met themselves between a group of vampire hunters who sat in a circle around a camp fire. They gulped.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
olympus on the way.... It all revolves round the gods of olympus using men as they wish. Thank God the greece might isnt the real thing.... Ride on guy, let see where this one is leading to. FOLLOWING
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by remiseyi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
intriguing !
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by croSStodds(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hell,,,This is fascinating.. Emedy Cutehector hadez Hateu2 Smellymouth Born2fuck Yorubawoman irunoboo blessograo sirdavico adecares francistony mizquote Ireneony repogirl captaincaptain Gracito ishilove Grimjoe Izanami jeenah temtopy Tallesty1
I no sabi una but Abeg,,,,help me praise the guy. Those last two episodes were Captivating.. No bashing abeg!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by croSStodds(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
I seriously can wait to see this in cinema.. grin grin grin you're good,no doubt..
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
NevetsIbot my chairman, this is too Gud. I wish I can watch this. Weldone sir smiley smiley
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
slimsue:
NevetsIbot my chairman, this is too Gud. I wish I can watch this. Weldone sir smiley smiley
abeg support me with prayer o so that hollywood will come to act it o... Ion see nollywood acting like this in 50years gringringrin. Thanks dear
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
vickkydgreat:
olympus on the way.... It all revolves round the gods of olympus using men as they wish. Thank God the greece might isnt the real thing.... Ride on guy, let see where this one is leading to. FOLLOWING
come o bros... You be winch? You sha want to guess the story plot sha.... God punish devil on our behalf. You can't guess it in jesus name. gringrin. Welcome bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.