Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71563 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
vickkydgreat:
thanks bro, will really appreciate. Keep up d gud work. It seems archeon will become an hybrid(werewolfe and vamp) ride on
lol. Nice guess bro. So I noticed you're a writer.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Rex1:
Happy Sunday NevetsIbot n thanks 4 2days update
Thank you for reading bruh. How are ya
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by franksteele: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2016
cry when will u update oo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Thank you for reading bruh. How are ya
Am doing ok boss all thanks 2 Papa God
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think Hera and Hades are in this plot together.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
franksteele:
cry when will u update oo
tomorrow too bro...... updates come every two days cos of my schedule
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
slimsue:
I think Hera and Hades are in this plot together.
you think? Lol
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wat d hell is hades doin dere nd stopping acheon 2 is stupid cuz d guy 4 tear hera apart 1 tym...well nyc work dude kip it up
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Wat d hell is hades doin dere nd stopping acheon 2 is stupid cuz d guy 4 tear hera apart 1 tym...well nyc work dude kip it up
lol. Bro Acheon can't kill her... she's a god....
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Afz9095(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2016
wot a gr8 story u ve here NevetsIbot... so achiaca nd his sister re nw working 4 zeus, while his twin broda acheon is working 4 hera, i'm smelling family reunion bt nt in d most plesant way, hope dey won't kill each other b4 realising dey were sibling sha
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Afz9095:
wot a gr8 story u ve here NevetsIbot... so achiaca nd his sister re nw working 4 zeus, while his twin broda acheon is working 4 hera, i'm smelling family reunion bt nt in d most plesant way, hope dey won't kill each other b4 realising dey were sibling sha
bro.... You've got insight o... I bet half the people here never knew they were siblings. Lol... their union might be good and not good. No one knows. Great prediction tho
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
************EPISODE 5***************

''No! No! No!'' Hera screamed and held her head.

She felt as though worms were crawling in her brain. Her eyes became bloodshot. Hades was already working on her. His dark fingers were pointed at her. He grinned. He saw Acheon looking at the hurt Hera and kashi then Him. He could sense that he was trying to decide what to do. Hades wasn't bothered about Acheon. If Acheon tried anything stupid. He'd worm his head too. It was that easy for him. Hades took steps towards Hera who was already rolling on the ground in pain.

Acheon wanted to help but he knew going against this new man who could cause pain to Hera would be suicide. But still, he had to try to help Hera. He took a step towards the tall dark evil like man.

''Acheon. No....'' He heard a faint dying voice warn him.

kashi! Acheon ran to her leaving Hades and Hera. She was still burnt but he could sense that she was healing. Her normally fierce eyes that always sought for action was tender.

''Are you Okay?'' He said trying to find a place to hold her that wouldn't hurt.

She couldnt answer. She had already fainted. He could hear her heartbeat faintly. He picked her up and dashed into the dark.

''I knew you would come out of hiding sooner or later'' Hades laughed at Hera who was cuddling in pain on the ground. ''You made this simply easy'' He squatted by her.

Hera's sobs were low. Her body vibrated with tears. She had finally been pulled out by Acheon. The man who she was counting on to help everyone. If only she didn't let her anger bring her out of the cave. she had to give it to Hades. He was so watchful to have noticed she was out of hiding. She thought again, the storm she caused was too obvious and even Zeus would have sensed it. What a way to blow up her cover.

''sorry it had to come to this sister-inlaw. I don't like playing on family's brains.'' He flicked his fingers at her hair. ''So where's the bolt excatly??''

Hera gave no reply.

Hades started worming her brain again. This time with more force. Hera screamed louder than a woman in labour.

''You have to tell me if you want me to stop hurting you'' Hades dark eyes ran over her face. ''Good girl''. He rubbed his hand on her red cheeks.

''I will never let you know. Even if it means death'' Hera said under her breath.

''Fine by me!'' Hades stood up. ''Good to see you Hera. Did I mention you look ravishingly beautiful'' With that, he vanished.

Hera got to her feet steadily. She wondered why Hades had not killed her. There was something in it for Hades. She knew Hades was planning his own revolt. She couldn't think straight. She was still disoriented from the brain worming. She held her head gently. Acheon was back at the same spot he left.

''Where's he?'' He asked.

''Gone. Back to the underworld'' Was her straight reply.

''the underworld? Who are you indeed and who's he. This whole show seems fishy to me''

Hera sighed. She needed to provide answers now.

''Thats Hades, ruler of the underwoRld. My husbands brother. Zeus.'' She sunk her head and walked to the rock her cave was in.

''and that makes you??'' Acheon couldn't believe his ears.

''Hera''

''A God?''

''Unfortunately!''

Acheon's mind was flooded with questions. No wonder she has powers, she was a god and he had been getting head on with her for years. Such folly.

''and why are you here instead of in Olympus'' His jar of questions was open.

Hera sighed ''Acheon. Get that key in the town before Hades does. I can't. I'm hunted. You have to get it.''

''And what key is that?''

''The key used to secure the bolt. The bolt is under the town. There's a secret passage from the palace under the king's throne. Don't be fooled by the key's appearance. The enemy coming to get it might use deception to confuse you.''

''And what about Kashi?''

''Go, I'll take care of her, she's not dead'' Hera looked Acheon in the eyes. ''Acheon. Whatever I say or do, I'm doing it to make the whole world safe from Zeus and Hades. Trust me.''

''I don't know. I'm still getting adjusted to this whole thing. Time will tell who to trust'' He scratched his head uneasily. ''so, do I address you as ''your highness' now?'' He looked defeated.

Hera laughed out loud. ''No! Never! I'm not here to claim positions. I'm just your leader, nothing more''

''errrr, okay. Then you shouldnt be acting all high and mighty'' Acheon tried to push his luck.

''Acheon. You're wasting time. Whatever is coming is near. You have to go now. Half of my powers are in you.'' He touched his chest ''It's here. I can feel it. Use it''

''How? I never even knew it existed!'' Acheon squeezed his face.

''Did anyone teach you how to birth fire in your palms just some moments ago? No! Go! You'll be fine''

Acheon swaggered backwards looking at Hera with a bright smile on his face. He jogged backward and tilted his head backwards to notify that he was going to fufil his quest. Hera smilled back at him. He turned and ran into the woods. The sound of rushing wind drag ran behing Acheon as he weaved his way through the trees heading towards the town of Linceway.

Hera sensed something dark channeling its way down to the town. She could sense it's power. whatever it was, it was so strong. She hope Acheon would make good use of his powers now.

Kilometres away, in blindening speed, Zena ran into trees that stood in her way and uprooted them! She was coming to Linceway and was coming Hot!

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Teeapumpin(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is getting interesting. Keep it up bro but your updates are slow and short. Work on it
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am so loving this, next op
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks for the update boss.but why u no update yesterday.i almost reload this page like 10times...and sir this update too short oo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Omor c gbege, inter family clash on board. Nice update oga NevetsIbot, expecting more updates from u though
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by HalimahBadamasi(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice update...... Waiting for the next episode.... grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Oladim001(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am just awed by this story. You are too good. Well done.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rex1:
Omor c gbege, inter family clash on board. Nice update oga NevetsIbot, expecting more updates from u though
thanks bro. Updates go dey come.. As e dey hot
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oladim001:
Am just awed by this story. You are too good. Well done.
thanks bro. grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Airyprince(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2016
nice story bro following till end
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
*************EPISODE 6****************
''ha! Linceway. Long time no see'' Acheon gaped at the town as he approached it dressed like a peasant. He had a hood over his head. It had changed much since he left. The gates were now mightier and thicker. Even a troll would find it hard barging through it, or so he thought. He knew who was behind the upgrade in the gates... Peruses. He was one hell of a talented architect.

''Halt!'' A guard in silver armour and helment with a red flag on it said the third person on the line. His job was to stop people to ask them for their identities and purposes before letting poeople enter.

After a brief interview, the man was let in. the second person was questioned again. Acheon saw the guard press something into the hands of the man before letting him in. He needed no one to tell him what it was. Silver! He needed to find another way in. The security system in Linceway was a lot tighter than when he was around. He could see fully armed guards everywhere. He was next.

''hello Sire. You may take off your hood please'' The courteous soldier demaned respectfully.

Acheon coughed '' I beg your pardon sire. But this lowly peasant is forbidden to bring up his face to anyone except the high priest Casley to complete my healing process''

The guard drew his head backwards to scrutinize Acheon again.

''But High priest Casley, bless his soul, is dead. It's been four months now''

Acheon thought of what else to say. Nothing came to mind.

''is that so? Who leads the alter now good sire?''

''High priest Casleys son, Roderick''

''Oh. Then we better make this snappy, midnight is almost near.'' Acheon tried to hasten the whole thing.

''What's your name sire?''

'' Thomas belick''

''Occupation?''

''err none''

'' any means of identification?''

''none sire''

''your palm please''

Acheon stretched his gloved hand at the soldier. The soldier tried to pull the glove off.

''No sire. I'm leprose'' Acheon stopped the Soldier.

''I can take it. Hand away sire'' The soldier said curtly.

Acheon watched as the chunk of silver in the soldiers hands rubbed on his bare palm that gave him away in the first place. Smoke oozed out. The guard blew his whistle and drew out his sword!

Acheon knew he had to get in through the gate. the new system here had sealed up all secret entrances into Linceway which made him resort to getting in through the gates. Inasmuch as he didnt want to get his townsmen bothered unnecessarily, he blew his cover. Now he'd have the whole soldiers in Linceway on him. Way to go!

Acheon yanked his hands from under the silver pebble, the burnt palm healed up. He tried to speed run his way into the town but a force slapped him back beside the soldier. sixteen soldiers surrounded him, swords drawn. Archers were over the town wall waiting for his movement to serve as a command to shoot. Acheon looked over to the gate and discovered the gate was laced with mountain ash.
''peruses! Why would you go to all these extent?'' Acheon asked in his mind. Now he had to find another way in. Trying to dust the mountain ash from his path would mean buying time for the raging soldiers to kill him. His hood was still over his head. A soldier came close to pull the hood off. Acheon held his hands and twisted the thumb. The soldier knelt down in pain. Just then a soldier from behind attacked. Acheon kicked the soldier before him in the chest and sent a flying kick onto the charging soldier. Both soldiers darted into the air and landed a little distance away. More soldiers filled in their gaps. soldiers poured in from every angle.

Behind all the fighting. A lady in dark leather cloth walked into The town unnoticed.

Acheon sent punches out leisurely at anyone who made the mistake of coming close. An upper-cut, a choke slam, a roundhouse kick. Lips bled and faces tore. But more soldiers came in. Acheon didn't want to kill his men so he created a space and darted away. The soldier relieved that they had succesfully repelled a werewolf sighed and helped eachother up. They were almost locking the gates up when the guard at the tower saw something coming from the woods. It was so fast, black and huge. It rammed into the town wall and left a large round hole in it. Acheon morphed back into his human and wixed with the crowd. He had sensed when the dark figure passed by. It gave him goose bumps. He needed no one to tell him that it was his competitor. Realising that if he wasted any wore time, He might lose the key to the rival, he decided to break into the town.

Hades pat his three headed dog as he took a walk in the underworld.

''bastard! join me in the fire!'' ''please let me go!'' ''what have I done to deserve this?'' voices cried out for freedom when they saw him. Hades loved hearing their agony. He smilled as he walked past.

His plans were going right. He needed his two dummies to keep playing the games and he's take over. Being a master of mischief, he was waiting for the time he'd strike although he didn't see the time coming anytime soon.

''Did you hear? There's a werewolf in town oldman, he could be right here with us. You need to watch your back'' An old woman warned Acheon as he passed by. He grinned to himself. His head still hung low to conceal his head under the hood. Slowly, he weaved his way towards the palace.

Neatly decorated white and black walls surrounded the massive palace. Acheon sensed something watching him. He knew to always trust his instincts. He walked up to the guard guiding the small palace gate.

''What do you want sir?''

''I'm here to see his royal highness''

The guard scoffed at him ''dressed like this?''

''that's all I have. I'm thoman cornow. From canadarat.''

''oh... The spy? Cool outfit, you're quite the character. Come in, let me take you to the king. Lets just finish this quick test.''

The guard brought out another silver buttton. Acheon cursed Peruses! the guard reached for his hand and dropped the silver button in it. Smoke oozed out again. The alarms went on. Soldiers came around. Their commander approached the soldiers surrounding the criminal.

''what's going on here?'' He asked.

''Sir, he's a werewolf'' a guard answered.

''what are you waiting for? Kill him already''

Acheon looked up a bit to see the commanders face. Peruses was now the commander of the royal army and guards. He just ordered Acheons death and Acheon was not going to down. Not ever

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello people... I may not update soon. I currently struggled with myself to update this current one. I'm sick with malaria. I wonder how mosquitoes make it into my net.

So please y'all should bear with me. Just three days is all I'm asking. Thanks
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by boladex1: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hello people... I may not update soon. I currently struggled with myself to update this current one. I'm sick with malaria. I wonder how mosquitoes make it into my net.

Sorry about your health. Wish you quick recovery in Jesus name.

Take care of yourself
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
boladex1:

Sorry about your health. Wish you quick recovery in Jesus name.

Take care of yourself
wishing u thesame oga NevetsIbot n by the way, thanks 4 the effort put into given us ur faithful readers dis wonderful piece of u work.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by shegs2009(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:

guy u know say me no like u, but i pray make GOD give u good health so we go continue our paro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Ice4jez(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dats the beginning, wish u well bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by meek1995(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Quickest recovery Bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
How dare dose mosquitoes attack our dear NevetsIbot. Don't worry, u will be fyn. I can feel it.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Ice4jez(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
slimsue:
How dare dose mosquitoes attack our dear NevetsIbot. Don't worry, u will be fyn. I can feel it.
u dis madam, u and dis feeling Tins . I no dey oh grin
slimsue:
u dis madam, u and dis feeling Tins . I no dey oh
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
get well soon my bro, i particularly missed you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.