Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71642 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
vickkydgreat:
get well soon my bro, i particularly missed you
Abeg-gi talk true jharre, me n u who miss am pass? Nor the lie, nah him updates u the miss jharre! Hahaha,no hard feelings bro, just messing around u know.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abeg-gi talk true jharre, me n u who miss am pass? Nor the lie, nah him updates u the miss jharre! Hahaha,no hard feelings bro, just messing around u know. [/quote]

guy dat one na big fat lie oo, i miss im pass u bt dat issue of missing his update more # IN FLOW1759 VOICE 'when we get there we go know'#
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
boladex1:

Sorry about your health. Wish you quick recovery in Jesus name.

Take care of yourself
thanks boladex1. I'm feeling much better now. Still have mild headaches but I believe I can make up for the update tomorrow
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rex1:

wishing u thesame oga NevetsIbot n by the way, thanks 4 the effort put into given us ur faithful readers dis wonderful piece of u work.
you're welcome bro. I love this and that's why I'm doing it. grin
shegs2009:
guy u know say me no like u, but i pray make GOD give u good health so we go continue our paro
hehe, wetin person no go see? grin i dan go our fore-mothers ontop your matter. Them talk say na just popcorn I go take use appease you. Take popcorn but.... Your left leg there! grin
Ice4jez:
Dats the beginning, wish u well bro
thanks bruh
meek1995:
Quickest recovery Bro
Thanks gee. grin
slimsue:
How dare dose mosquitoes attack our dear NevetsIbot. Don't worry, u will be fyn. I can feel it.
#sneezes. I bet you felt the sneeze. Mosquitoes are no respecter of person, at all. If God came to earth, our mosquitoes in naija might hunt for him... ''ooooh, the blood of God himself. Must be super sweet. We likey'' grin. How are you?
vickkydgreat:
get well soon my bro, i particularly missed you
lol. yeah bro. And I, you too. Vickkydgreat.. My main man.

And errr. Where's eniola7 at? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
vickkydgreat:

Abeg-gi talk true jharre, me n u who miss am pass? Nor the lie, nah him updates u the miss jharre! Hahaha,no hard feelings bro, just messing around u know.

guy dat one na big fat lie oo, i miss im pass u bt dat issue of missing his update more # IN FLOW1759 VOICE 'when we get there we go know'#
Rex1:

vickkydgreat:

hehe.. star wars.grin... Hahaha... When una two go fight? Abeg, I wan watch small fight
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oops.. Fhuck it.. @Solomonbrown is battling headache and you also is combating with malaria. . WTF!!! Get well soon bruh!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by boladex1: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thanks boladex1. I'm feeling much better now. Still have mild headaches but I believe I can make up for the update tomorrow

Thank God for your healing and it will be perfected and the headaches will disappeared in Jesus name
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
lol. yeah bro. And I, you too. Vickkydgreat.. My main man.
And errr. Where's eniola7 at? cheesy[/quote]

welcome back bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hehe.. star wars.grin... Hahaha... When una two go fight? Abeg, I wan watch small fight

my daddy don talk say make i knw fight except am pressed, and am not yet pressend #wink
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by efeprovidence: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
nice story bro keep it up

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
babtuna1:
Oops.. Fhuck it.. @Solomonbrown is battling headache and you also is combating with malaria. . WTF!!! Get well soon bruh!!!
solomon's battling headache? Woah.... i never thought solomon brown could get sick.... his stories are just so..... Sleek! Thanks bruh. I'm doing better now

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
boladex1:

Thank God for your healing and it will be perfected and the headaches will disappeared in Jesus name
amen! Amen! Amen!... Thanks bro. grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dis guy dey burst my head ooo...kip it up nevetsibot...gud job...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. Bro Acheon can't kill her... she's a god....
okay na till wen u hear d news sey she don die na im u go dey ask wu kill her...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Have Been Reading Diz Tale Since D Begining, And I Can Only Say Just One Word "Fatantic!"
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
************EPISODE 7***************

''What are you waiting for? Kill him already''

Two arrows dived at Acheon. He sidestepped swiftly and darted at the archers. Coliding with them with so much force that it threw them away. Armed soilders crept nearer. Fear registered on their faces.

''You guys are still scared?'' Acheon asked frustrated at how the soldiers he expected to be bold enough to attack werewolves were cowering at his sight. Peruses shot his head up, he recognised the voice but couldnt attatch a face to it.

Acheon noticed the slight change in Peruses face and knew he just gave himself away.

''Who are you??!!'' Peruses bass voice questioned.

Acheon squeezed his face. ''You really wanna know?'' He focused on the soldiers then realised the question wasn't directed to him. There was a dark figure with a mask standing two armslenght from the soldiers. Zena. Acheon knew immediately that this figure was his competitor, immediately,he darted towards the kings court. Something slapped him back.

''what the?.....'' He stood up and looked around him to see peruses holding a bag of mountain ash. ''I never knew Peruses was this wicked''

Peruses came for him, swords drawn. He slashed at Acheon. Acheon couldnt deal him a blow because it was his old buddy. All he could do was dodge his strikes and find a way to leave. peruses stopped and shifted backwards with a sinister smile on his face.

''and stay right there!'' Peruses turned back to see his men fighting with the dark figure. Tho his view, the dark figure was merely going easy on them.

Acheon looked around him saw that Peruses had drawn a rough circle of mountain ash round him. How was he ever going to get out. No wolf in history had every crossed over mountain ash. He resorted to looking at the dark figure fight.

Zena dodged all strikes of the soldiers with ease. she didn't seem like she was in danger and did't seem like she was in the mood to wreck havoc. Everything was going smoothly. Until one soldier sliced through the skin on her hand. she stepped backwards. Looked at the particular soldier that cut her. Her wound healed up. Acheon knew she wasn't a werewolf. Werewolves knew eachother. Zena surged forward with lightening dancing in her hands. The soldiers who were afraid stood their ground. Zena vanished right before them and appeared amidst them by the soldier that cut her. Pandemonium set in. Every soldier ran. They had witnessed nothing of this sort before. Zena plastered her hand on the soldiers head and sent volts upon volts into his body. The soldiers body jerked under her. She pulled his head apart from his body effortlessly. Acheon held his neck.

''ohhh ohh ohh no!'' Peruses screamed then threw up.

Zena countinued wrecking havoc on the dead body. She dipped her long nails into the soldiers stomach and tore him apart. Acheon couldn't look. This was his people, his men. This monster was ripping one apart before him. He tried to go through the mountain ash but it slapped him back. He shifted backwards, all his muscles stiffened. He was gathering stenght. He roared as fire consumed his whole body. He ran towards the mountain ash barrier. Everything exploded. Acheon was thrown against a wall but got back up immediately. He looked at Zena tentatively.

''Does this justify you now?'' He asked.

''I don't know. You tell me!''

''vampires!'' Acheon spat to show disgust ''Bloody cannibals.''

''werewolves!'' Zena spat ''hunted heroes''.

Fire was all over acheons hand. Lightening on the other. He was so consumed with rage. Today, he'd kill this vampire. His red shinning eyes could be seen in the darkness under the hood he wore. He went towards her. The towns people had already come around to look. peruses had dragged his sick self by a wall to look from a vantage point. Why the werewolf was fighting for them, he didnt know.

Acheon and Zena colided head first. The magnitude of the force at which they collided heads was enought to destroy a building but they were still standing as though they merely joined heads in greeting. Zena slashed at Acheons neck with her wicked nails. Acheon bent backwards and made a backflip with a kick directed at Zena's outstretched head. It met its mark. Zena stumbled backwards. She twisted her head in preparation for a good fight. She knew this just wanst a normal fighter. This werewolf was a veteran at fighting.

She went after him this time, giving Acheon no time to breathe. Her claws struck at every vital point of his body. Acheon was barely hanging on. She kicked acheon in his belly and he staggered backwards. Acheon looked up only to find out that she was coming again. She had leapt into the air hoping to land on him. Acheon laid on the ground. He conjured fire round his whole body and twisted his body so fast that his legs went up directly at Zena who was coming down at him. As Zena came close to him mid air, Acheon shot himself at her. His legs colided with her head. He drew out his claws and slashed at her neck but it only tore the skin. He held her neck and channeled volts of lightening into her. Her body jerked. They landed on the ground. Acheon was ontop of her. He stood up, shook himself. He looked at Peruses and shook his head. He heard the towns people make a scared sound. He turned round to look at Zena. Something fast passed by him and pulled his hood from his head. Everyone went silent. They just saw their lost hero.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
coolbreezy01:
okay na till wen u hear d news sey she don die na im u go dey ask wu kill her...
patapata... If she die... Acheon no fit be her killer. tongue
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2016
chai Nevesibot splendid work...kip it up...

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
So glad to see our NevetsIbot is back. Hope u re feeling stronger n bettet. cheesy
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
slimsue:
So glad to see our NevetsIbot is back. Hope u re feeling stronger n bettet. cheesy
yeah. I am. thanks dear
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Welcome back NevetsIbot n by the way, am expecting more updates from cause right nw I'm anxiously awaiting ur next update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rex1:
Welcome back NevetsIbot n by the way, am expecting more updates from cause right nw I'm anxiously awaiting ur next update
this people no go pity me eh
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by rockhillz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
mehn..am very anxiously waiting for the next update oo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Hyper007(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
You're the "BOMB" nevetsibot,but please update quickly, i'm can't hold on much longer!!!! #remediates into ghost mode# grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
welcome back bro hope ure strong nw.......following you gallantly
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Guy, u dey try ooo, u drop update u knw holla me, offence number 1,
number 2, u knw update twice a day as u promise.
3 d main offence, y u won kill us with suspence? Better come here.....

Nevertheless keep it on am so enjoying u(No b say i be gay sha oooo cos i trust nairalanders dey fit twist any statement
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=47433933] this people no go pity me eh[/quote
Pity kwa! Pity ni! Pity as-in how?

1) Did u had it in ur mind 2 show pity on us ur die heart fans when u started dis incredibly mind blowing, attention holding, blockbuster story of urs dat we r nw addicted 2? Nahh! U didn't.

2) when i took it as a point of duty 2 frequent nairaland all in the bits of seeing a miracle update from u, did u pity me by telling me 2 chilax cos u would only be updating maybe 3times a week but on a good day, 2times a week? Nahh! U didn't.

3) when u had now finally gotten our attention glued 2 ur fabulous story, increase our anxiety level 2 a degree than normal, made us hold our breathe ontill u drop the next episode and then finally making us restless like kids who just finished eating candy, chocolates n all those sugry food stuff u can think of all in the bits of waiting 4 ur update, did u pity us an improve on the number or length of updates u post in a week? Nahh! Just thought about it but don't know when i would b implementing such.

An now u speak of the word pity arh! What an irony because i do blief dat u would only know pity when we ur fans are like:
FANS: oga NevetsIbot u don 2 bless us with ur spectacular update oyah go rest 4 just 1 day.
NEVETSIBOT: no nah am about 2 drop the next episodes.

U would know pity when we r like:
FANS: omor i done tire 2 read o, make i go sleep jharray. Oga NevetsIbot abeg gudnite o.
NEVETSIBOT: y u go tire 2 read when me i never tire 2 update.

U would only know pity when I'm like:
Rex1: but seriously, am just messing with u i hope no hard feelings. But then n on a serious note, are u about 2 update?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=Rex1 post=47476323][/quote] lol. Bros, just pity me sha. Had an extra long day. What if I told you I'm just having time for myself right now at 9:32. It's not easy!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
**************EPISODE 8**************
''The hell man!!! It's a ghost!! Ghost!!!'' Someone shouted and everyone went berserk. Peruses looked on, still in his seated position. He could only wish it wasn't a ghost. But yet again, the Acheon he knew wasn't a mystical being. Granted, he had some abilities but he wasn't a werewolf and couldnt conjure fire and lightening.

Acheon spun round to look Peruses squarely in the eye. There seemed to be a lot of communication going on between them. Acheons eye dialated with delight. Peruses eye glistened with doubt and indecision.

A scream from the kings court notified then that Zena was already there. Acheon took some steps close to Peruses. The sounds of tiny bits of concrete were heard under his legs. Unsure whether to turn back or talk to him, Acheon stopped walking and focused more on looking.

''Buddy..'' Acheon broke the silence. The words broke from his mouth like sores on skin.

Peruses face changed. He seemed delighted. His old friend was back. He smiled broadly.

''Took you long enough to get back'' He replied.

Acheon ran to him and they held hands in embrace. Acheon was bending on one knee to the level of Peruses. They held hands for some seconds and broke contact to check eachother out.

''I see you run things here now'' Acheon smilled deeply and looked around.

''Yes!'' Peruses dug the Dagger he concealed under his cloak into acheons open chest. ''And I still do!'' He pulled out the dagger and stabbed Acheons heart again.

Acheon was gobsmacked. The pain choked his throat that he couldn't bring himself to say a word talkless of breathing. Acheon looked into Peruses eye to find the friend he had in him but it was as if a veil was over Peruses. Peruses grabbed his colar and pulled Acheon closer to whisper into his ears.

''Remember One year ago. Over at the forest. You killed my best friend. Now I see you've stolen his face too. I searched all over for you, almost killed you but I lost. Now the table's turned, You came yourself to my turf. Die! So Acheon can rest in peace.'' Peruses whispered. He pulled out the dagger again. A gasp escaped Acheon. He sunk the Dagger deep into Acheon neck. Acheons eye bulged. He couldn't believe what was going on. his blood trailed over the floor and so went his sanity. He gave up the ghost.

Peruses stood up. He watched Acheons limp body on the ground. He smilled, beckoned two soldiers.

''Take this animal to george. Tell him to extract it's heart''

''But Sir. Ain't that Sir Acheon?''

''No! Acheon isn't a monster. Just get him to George'' Peruses drew out his sword. ''and Hey. We have a more serious issue at hand. tell the soldier to meet at the kings court in a minute''

Peruses Jogged to the court. The place was silent now. The king wasn't there so he was a bit relieved.

Old George's whistling could be heard outside his busy noisy factory. Everyone always wondered what went on in there that made it so noisy. The smell of the factory was strong enough to serve as an atomic bomb. One would think germs were bred there. George worked on one thing and the other. He was an old soldier with one eye and a crooked leg.. The mean old man that childern never wanted to get close to.

He fought back then in a great war that happened during the time of his youth and he was one of the few soldiers who witnessed the way his comrades were butchered by the enemies into bits and they were forced to eat their flesh. That was always his story. As a result, he became cold hearted and sinsterly that he saw nothing wrong in cutting up a cute five year old girl.

His main line of duty was amputating body parts that were no more functioning well. And that seemed to work for him. He didnt need to study the body part or know about it. All you need do was to tell him

''I want my feet amputated''

And! Chibawa!!!! a blade from Old George will seperate your feet from you in an instant. The good thing with him was that, he amputated so fast that you wouldnt feel any pain immediately.

He was preparing amputate a bulls broken hind leg when the two soldiers dragged in Acheons body.

''who's that?'' Old george asked.

''A werewolf commander Peruses killed. He wants it's heart out''

''oohh. A werewolf. I have'nt seen an animal like that, look at the formidable size'' He pulled at acheons lips to inspect the incissors '' and the sharp teeth''

The soldiers looked at eachother amused at the old mans stupidty.

''It's not transformed yet'' A soldier said.

''what yo mean?'' Old George scratched his head in confusion.

''Old man, just extract its heart. Werewolves triple in size when the transform, they grow long nails and teeth and they are super strong. We're off''

Old George placed his ears on Acheons heart to listen to his heartbeat.

''But it's still alive...'' He protested.

''Be done with it old man!'' The soldiers exited the factory creeped out.

Old George didn't like the fact that the soldiers laughed at him. He decided to finish up with the Bulls leg first. He raised the blade and the bull bleated louder. It was as if the higher the blade went, the higher the bulls bleat. Old George had chained the bull severly leaving out only the bad leg. He raised the blade and the bull shouted the more. He got angry and Smacked the bull hard on the nose.

''bloody bull!! Shut it! Or I'm pulling out your eye''

The bull kept mute and could only look as the blade went through its bones.

Old George pulled Acheons body on the flat large table. He tore the clothe around the heart region and started the cutting process.

Someone Knocked.

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Come back here fast fast
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
rockhillz:
mehn..am very anxiously waiting for the next update oo
Hyper007:
You're the "BOMB" nevetsibot,but please update quickly, i'm can't hold on much longer!!!! #remediates into ghost mode# grin
vickkydgreat:

Nevertheless keep it on am so enjoying u(No b say i be gay sha oooo cos i trust nairalanders dey fit twist any statement
Eniola7:
welcome back bro hope ure strong nw.......following you gallantly
vickkydgreat:

lol. Vicky vicky. Abeg no vex. wetin I dey think sev. You be chairman here na.

Mehn... Updates can't come twice a day o... No be for this current struggle wey everybody dey. No lighr, nothing.

Suspense na part of story na. If suspense no dey there, yoy no go come back.

enjoy me when I dey ground abeg...make nairalanders say wetin dem want
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Come back here fast fast
hahahaha. Lwkm. Mo ri re. You dey watch maybe I go go show for thread. Hahaha. I came with update abeg. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.