Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website (1112 Views)

Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website by SKAMM(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016
Hi guys, I've come to realise that people still make the error of uploading their documents to websites before converting to pdf.
Note: This is not advisable and you run the risks of your documents being in the wrong hands.
i've been using this app for sometime now and it has helped me in diverse ways. Infact it's among my top10 must have app on every android phone. Okay let's cut to the chase...
STEPS
#1. Download CamScanner from the Google Play Store.
#2. Open the app.
#3. Take desired document and move to a well lit environment.
#4. Take a picture of the desired document and save. Note, there are some effects you'll have to choose depending on you.
#5. After saving, you'll find a small PDF icon on the top of the screen. Just click on it and voila it takes you to your already pre-installed pdf reader showing you the document you converted. You can continue from there. ;-D
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website by datigbogirl: 8:30am On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:
Hi guys, I've come to realise that people still make the error of uploading their documents to websites before converting to pdf.
Note: This is not advisable and you run the risks of your documents being in the wrong hands.
i've been using this app for sometime now and it has helped me in diverse ways. Infact it's among my top10 must have app on every android phone. Okay let's cut to the chase...
STEPS
#1. Download CamScanner from the Google Play Store.
#2. Open the app.
#3. Take desired document and move to a well lit environment.
#4. Take a picture of the desired document and save. Note, there are some effects you'll have to choose depending on you.
#5. After saving, you'll find a small PDF icon on the top of the screen. Just click on it and voila it takes you to your already pre-installed pdf reader showing you the document you converted. You can continue from there. ;-D
I hope this helps.

The camscanner seem to be receiving a lot of 5star reviews....downloading now to give it a try.
Re: How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website by Saheed69(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

The camscanner seem to be receiving a lot of 5star reviews....downloading now to give it a try.

Don't stress yourself just look for Microsoft office 2013 and open ur file, click on save as, click on the folder you like to save the file, click on the "save type as" Or the "word document " , Then click on PDF and click save. That's all

I hope this will help. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website by stevy00: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Saheed69:

Don't stress yourself just look for Microsoft office 2013 and open ur file, click on save as, click on the folder you like to save the file, click on the "save type as" Or the "word document " , Then click on PDF and click save. That's all

I hope this will help. Best of luck

Yea

(1) (Reply)

Unijos 2015/2016 Matriculation Ceremony Holds 17th June, 2016 / Encouraging Early French Learning In Our Schools / JAMB 2017 Mock:how To Locate Your Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.