Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar (43400 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by dotcomnamename: 11:27am On May 31, 2016
So senator common sense actually lied. Just for his usual cheap seeking popularity. It is so pathetic when a supposed elder citizen sulks over handshake and misleads those who want to remain gullible. Senator Ben Bruce needs to borrow common sense, it is obvious he doesn't have it.
This was what truly transpired...

[b]"I was at the dinner. I sat in the front row along with other Principal Officers of the National Assembly. I had a vantage view of what transpired. I am disappointed by this comment from a respected colleague. I have on two occasions provided robust defense of Sen Ben Bruce. Not this time!
It was Sen Dino Melaye who first went to greet those seated at the President's table, including President Buhari. He was well greeted. No one in the senate has criticized President Buhari more than Sen Melaye. But as others rose to do what Dino had done, the scene got clumsy and indecorous because people were approaching the President's table from different directions. I sat between Sen Olujimi and Sen Bwacha. The three of us felt embarrassed by what was clearly a breach of dinner protocol. At that level, if dinner was served or being served, good etiquette demanded that the President's table should not be approached. One should wait until people had finished eating. No senator in the USA would breach such elementary protocol. We (on my table) predicted in whispers that colleagues would soon be barred from approaching the President's table and it happened. The first person to be turned back was Sen Gemade who was visibly embarrassed. He belongs to the APC; he is not a known critic of the President.
When I noticed that most people had finished their food, I approached the table and offered my pleasantries. Others followed suit. No one was turned back."

[/b]
~ Senator Sola Adeyeye

Source: https://www.facebook.com/oladapo.ilori/posts/1430691700289779

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by TippyTop(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2016
At that level, if dinner was served or being served, good etiquette demanded that the President's table should not be approached. One should wait until people had finished eating.
Check the above and you'd realise this man is lying.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by lifezone247(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
I'm coming. But this man like tweeting sha.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by osesology(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2016
Ok...More on this, pls!
Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by LRNZH(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
Common sense lies cheesy cheesy

54 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by DLondonboiy: 11:35am On May 31, 2016
and here is the truth..

I just Wonder why people lie...why do people lie??

why do Nigerians lie? and this lying tripled since GMB became president o

25 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Nobody: 11:39am On May 31, 2016
Now this is a common sensible lie

2 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Untainted007: 11:42am On May 31, 2016
Na 'notice me' go kill this man. He always wants to be heard yet he had made no meaningful contribution in the senate ever since he assumed office. He's full of critics. Don't he know that there is orderliness everywhere and protocol in a gathering like that, he sha wants to be noticed. MR COMMON NONSENSE......

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by obailala(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2016
This surely sounds like a more possible scenario. I couldn't comprehend the rationale behind 'singling out BMB' and preventing him from shaking PMB. I hope BMB isn't beginning to develop a form of paranoid disorder.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Generalmac(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2016
The truth would surface tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Akshow: 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
Ben blocks anyone who dares to confront him now playing the victim card to whip up sentiments from his gullible followers. Egbere buruku. U got served tweeter senator. Notice me albino.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by jimi4us: 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
Fg

1 Like

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by dipznano: 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
Abeg na dem sabi... Dem dey go dinner up an down when der are thousands of IDPS wey never chop today embarassed

Dem con dey complain say dem no shake one person, craze dey worry una...

Uncle Bruce wetin u for do if dem no serve you? grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by DrChukzy(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2016
I knew counter claims will surely surface just to suppress BMB's claim. This Senator is actually lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by hazyfm: 12:27pm On May 31, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Ben

1 Like

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by goodlifehyd(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2016
The Twitter senator who looks like Obama but reason like Obanikoro is only looking for something to make his fellow wanking wailers wail all over the Internet but his lies backfired before it could even touch the ground

DrChukzy:
I knew counter claims will surely surface just to suppress BMB's claim. This Senator is actually lying.
So you believed Ben but you don't believe this senator Lol is that how brain washed you are??
The pic below Na Photoshop ba

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by mapet: 12:28pm On May 31, 2016
and why is this not on FP already? "MURDERATORS!!!"

1 Like

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by DrChukzy(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2016
dotcomnamename:
So senator common sense actually lied. Just for his usual cheap seeking popularity. It is so pathetic when a supposed elder citizen sulks over handshake and misleads those who want to remain gullible. Senator Ben Bruce needs to borrow common sense, it is obvious he doesn't have it.
This was what truly transpired...

[b]"I was at the dinner. I sat in the front row along with other Principal Officers of the National Assembly. I had a vantage view of what transpired. I am disappointed by this comment from a respected colleague. I have on two occasions provided robust defense of Sen Ben Bruce. Not this time!
It was Sen Dino Melaye who first went to greet those seated at the President's table, including President Buhari. He was well greeted. No one in the senate has criticized President Buhari more than Sen Melaye. But as others rose to do what Dino had done, the scene got clumsy and indecorous because people were approaching the President's table from different directions. I sat between Sen Olujimi and Sen Bwacha. The three of us felt embarrassed by what was clearly a breach of dinner protocol. At that level, if dinner was served or being served, good etiquette demanded that the President's table should not be approached. One should wait until people had finished eating. No senator in the USA would breach such elementary protocol. We (on my table) predicted in whispers that colleagues would soon be barred from approaching the President's table and it happened. The first person to be turned back was Sen Gemade who was visibly embarrassed. He belongs to the APC; he is not a known critic of the President.
When I noticed that most people had finished their food, I approached the table and offered my pleasantries. Others followed suit. No one was turned back."

[/b]
~ Senator Sola Adeyeye

Source: https://www.facebook.com/oladapo.ilori/posts/1430691700289779

Shut up! What is the meaning of cheap publicity? So you aren't even there? What will BMB use ur attention for?

2 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by truthspeaks: 12:29pm On May 31, 2016
They shld quarrel/argue abt d economy n nt abt handshakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by tboyO2: 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
I pity u Ben Bruce lee

2 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by dammytosh: 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
HE knows his target victim.

The M0r0ns who can not stop screaming Dullarhd. grin grin

DSS reserves the right to allow you to go near the President or not.

The silly Ben walks around Silver Bird with one Monster Bouncer, Yet go online to portray something else.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Omotayor123(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
Sen. Bruce bin always looking for opportunity to spread Hate... I hail oooo tongue tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
TippyTop:

Check the above and you'd realise this man is lying.
How did he lie? What is in a handshake that Murray-Bruce is making noise about for, security reasons and protocol, being barred from?

13 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by deebsman1(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
Yeye SINator

1 Like

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
We presume that our vaunted honorables are more than that.. they are just educated illiterates who used money power and our own naivety and gullibility to get to where they are.. BMB is simply trying to score a blow where no opportunity exists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Surfboard(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
The truth is somewhere between Ben Bruce's and Adeyeye's position.
Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by kasheemawo(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
IPODs can you see ya life? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by dridowu: 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by Eberex(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by lovat(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
Lies from an Apc Sinator

2 Likes

Re: Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar by mostyg(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
Na wao.
BMB told us he was prevented from greeting the president but never told us the reasons why such a decision was taken. He did not tell us that some other senators were also prevented.
This is what is called 'half truth'.

Please what exactly does he want to achieve?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day / Abaribe Presents To Saraki Abamade Military Kits / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.