Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members (32829 Views)

IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos / Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by micktoxin(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yes, internet is a leveller cos obnoxious illiterate sods, just fresh off the boat like you, work as security guards and cleaners, where I work.

And no, I wasn't conversing with ya gormless arse. You jumped into a convo that has absolutely nothing to do with you, by accusing me of tripe, when the village sket was the first person to throw shots cos she was exposed for being a lunkhead.

So, next time, watch before you leap, you accursed m0ron.

I'm out.

P.S: you can go report my handle, biitch arse nyggah. grin
It is okay to be ignorant but trying to justify the ignorance is a sign of stupidity. I mean who else compares a federalized military personnel to a National guard, US coast guard etc...
Let's leave the boasting out shall we and let reality take it course on who else is living large. Based on your replies, I wouldn't employ you to clean a floor as you might confuse it with a ol Zial.

I am out.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by judondasylva(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
lie lie army sent by a lie lie Government. God is watching u all keep killing the innocent people
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2016
micktoxin:

It is okay to be ignorant but trying to justify the ignorance is a sign of stupidity. I mean who else compares a federalized military personnel to a National guard, US coast guard etc...
Let's leave the boasting out shall we and let reality take it course on who else is living large. Based on your replies, I wouldn't employ you to clean a floor as you might confuse it with a ol Zial.

I am out.
Ouch
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by WaffenSS(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
Good.

Kill them all.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by EbuGeneral(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
The same army was not able to avert a robbery attack yesterday at firstbank ngwa road Aba. all they can do is kill unarmed civilians. cowards
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Shym3xx: 7:11pm On May 31, 2016
micktoxin:

I am out.

Loooooooool. I just had to clown you and laugh at ya expense for the last time looool.

The fact that you cited US coast guard shows you're actually more obnoxious/ignorant than I initially thought lol. I bet you don't know that the US coast guard is actually one of the five arms of the US Armed forces, while the national guard which is under the US DoD falls under the US army or US airforce depending on what you're trained for lol. You are not even worth the time and arguing with you would reduce my IQ in 50 folds.

Oh, you would know how to mop the floor since janitor is the most coveted job by freshies lol. Mopping the floor is one talent I lack and I won't even employ you to clean my bum after taking a shyte lol.

You're living large yet you can't get a biitch and you had to captain-save-a-hoe for queensmith aka dollyak the disgraced, illiterate compulsive liar, and cheap sket who once upon a time used to claim she was born and raised in the UK till I exposed her lying arse. Now she has changed clothes to being born and raised in the US, under a new handle lol. You're a bum - a very thirsty and broke one lol! I bet you're one of those African yellow cab drivers in NYC or those traders on canal street, who live in the projects, yet you come on the Internet to run ya putrid mouth to those above ya level lol. I'll slap the shyte out of you from NL to any street in the US, you despicable and incorrigible peasant loool.

I've the last word, cu.nt lol. Both of you have been murked loool.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by sweetilicious(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2016
bondingman:
I've never supported dissociation of any group of people from Nigeria
But from d recent spate of loss of innocent lives I'm beginning to have a rethink, 'must we remain one?'
No keep on believing in one Nigeria.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by ziryboy(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2016
Those useless ipob boys dont deserve to leave and some of you stupid ipob boys on nairaland should also join them on the straight and also be wasted
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by DedeNkem: 7:50pm On May 31, 2016
Nigerian military is the worst and most incompetent in the world!

They attack peaceful protesters, ascalate the situation, kill protesters and blame protesters!
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loooooooool. I just had to clown you and laugh at ya expense for the last time looool.

The fact that you cited US coast guard shows you're actually more obnoxious/ignorant than I initially thought lol. I bet you don't know that the US coast guard is actually one of the five arms of the US Armed forces, while the national guard which is under the US DoD falls under the US army or US airforce depending on what you're trained for lol. You are not even worth the time and arguing with you would reduce my IQ in 50 folds.

Oh, you would know how to mop the floor since janitor is the most coveted job by freshies lol. Mopping the floor is one talent I lack and I won't even employ you to clean my bum after taking a shyte lol.

You're living large yet you can't get a biitch and you had to captain-save-a-hoe for queensmith aka dollyak the disgraced, illiterate compulsive liar, and cheap sket who once upon a time used to claim she was born and raised in the UK till I exposed her lying arse. Now she has changed clothes to being born and raised in the US, under a new handle lol. You're a bum - a very thirsty and broke one lol! I bet you're one of those African yellow cab drivers in NYC or those traders on canal street, who live in the projects, yet you come on the Internet to run ya putrid mouth to those above ya level lol. I'll slap the shyte out of you from NL to any street in the US, you despicable and incorrigible peasant loool.

I've the last word, cu.nt lol. Both of you have been murked loool.
I bet you think you made sense to yourself? I can bet thousands of dollars you are a miserable person behind the moniker. Your reasoning, language and many memes gave you away. Run along kid and go play with your mates. You're dumber than I thought undecided.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
Why we attack. Just listen to them. How on earth can they attack civilians protesting for their right? Facts is that is a child hears that his relative was killed by Nigeria army, that person will grow with hatred over nigeria army. And the more the kill, the more those who are not in support of Biafra will begin to pick intrest.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by LBanks(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by LBanks(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by LBanks(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
ziryboy:
Those useless ipob boys dont deserve to leave and some of you stupid ipob boys on nairaland should also join them on the straight and also be wasted
"dont deserve to leave"
"Join them on the straight"

Mumu!!
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by LBanks(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
ziryboy:
"don't deserve to leave"
"Join them on the straight"

Mumu
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Shym3xx: 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
Dollyak:

I bet you think you made sense to yourself? I can bet thousands of dollars you are a miserable person behind the moniker. Your reasoning, language and many memes gave you away. Run along kid and go play with your mates. You're dumber than I thought undecided.

Looooool.

Biitch stfu lool! I'm miserable but I have maintained the same personality and name for four years, while smacking illiterate and obnoxious skets like you under the head. But you're not miserable, yet you went from queensmith, I was born and raised in London, till I exposed ya arse that you are a freshie - to dollyak, I was born and raised in the US and I moved to the UK looool. Why are you trying to create all types of faux realities for ya life, if you aren't a miserable loser? Loooooooool

Your life is a mistake and I bet whoever refused to swallow that se.men must be regretting it now loool. Next time don't run ya illiterate mouth to me, else you will get exposed loool.

You will soon change clothes to a next handle and a next faux reality soon like the perpetual miserable sod that you're. But always watch ya mouth when you're posting to me, you puerile monkey belched out of a diseased pum.

Regardless, free education for you today - thank the big bro later, little slag Lool.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Onyiido: 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
The Nigerian Army attacked Terrorists not protesters.. angry
U are not to be blamed. U just sit & spew this trash from ur mouth
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 8:37pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looooool.

Biitch stfu lool! I'm miserable but I have maintained the same personality and name for four years, while smacking illiterate and obnoxious skets like you under the head. But you're not miserable, yet you went from queensmith, I was born and raised in London, till I exposed ya arse that you are a freshie - to dollyak, I was born and raised in the US and I moved to the UK looool. Why are you trying to create all types of faux realities for ya life, if you aren't a miserable loser? Loooooooool

Your life is a mistake and I bet whoever refused to swallow that se.men must be regretting it now loool. Next time don't run ya illiterate mouth to me, else you will get exposed loool.

You will soon change clothes to a next handle and a next faux reality soon like the perpetual miserable sod that you're. But always watch ya mouth when you're posting to me, you puerile monkey belched out of a diseased pum.

Regardless, free education for you today - thank the big bro later, little slag Lool.
Lol...Who hasn't maintained the same personality? You are a special boy with warped perspective about Internet and words. There are some fun trolls I have dealt with on this forum but I can't be bothered with you as you are insufferable.
Go back to the miserable kunt you call a mother and slap her for giving birth to a failed specie. stop quoting me.
Welcome to my ignore list.

Oh, at the end of the day you have a miserable life behind the moniker and I have whatever fantasy you think of me lol. How about you reveal your identity,fool.
Your words online changes nothing and that's the reality.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by georgegina: 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
If u think u can fight the government, pls drop your phone,leave d comfort of your room and go 2 engage the NA. Stop ranting on social media.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Shym3xx: 8:57pm On May 31, 2016
Dollyak:

Lol...Who hasn't maintained the same personality? You are a special boy with warped perspective about Internet and words. There are some fun trolls I have dealt with on this forum but I can't be bothered with you as you are insufferable.
Go back to the miserable kunt you call a mother and slap her for giving birth to a failed specie. stop quoting me.
Welcome to my ignore list.

Oh, at the end of the day you have a miserable life behind the moniker and I have whatever fantasy you think of me lol. How about you reveal your identity,fool.
Your words online changes nothing and that's the reality.

Looooooooooool. Trifling and smelly village biitch feeling funky lol.

I never even noticed ya obnoxious arse till you started quoting me and posted on my African/black history threads. I just thought this slag sounds like queensmith but it's none of my business cos I never cared for queensmith's miserable and lying arse...there's no point caring for her alter ego enough to start asking lol.

How many faux realities are you going to create for ya miserable life on this forum, crazed queensmith? When I was a newbie - you lied about being an Oxbridge graduate, till coogar and sagamite flogged you mercilessly and exposed ya lying arse. Then you claimed you were born and raised in the UK and I exposed you. Now, you are dollyak born and raised in the US but later moved to the UK looooooool. Why do you hate yourself, ya existence abs reality so much that you have to keep creating faux realities on cyberspace just to feel good about yourself? Loooooool

You are not even on my level - I just posted on this thread to correct the ignorance, the same way ya stupid arse said the Scots who're mostly Catholics and Celts fought against IRA who're also most Catholics and Celt - in an uprising that has a lot of religious and ethnic undertone. The total number of Scots who fought IRA wasn't even up to 100 and they were mostly from the South and are Anglicans. Rather than stick to ya obnoxious knowledge scope - you just love exposing ya ignorance everywhere, you scandalous git with IQ the same size as ya clits.

Don't lie, every time ya mum sees ya face, she regrets not swallowing you, yes? Loooooool. This handle has been nuked as well...change clothes again, miserable little plonker lol.

1 Like

Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by MadCow1: 9:02pm On May 31, 2016
Onyiido:
U are not to be blamed. U just sit & spew this trash from ur mouth

And you are standing whilst spewing your own trash right? grin

LAWMA.. grin

Biko zuzuru buru onwe gi si ébéa gba fuo osiso.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Frankamah11(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
....mmmmm....what really happened to rubber bullets,stun guns and tear gas etc used against such protests??...huhh.. NA IS applying on protesters ,tactics that they shud have used on the Fulani herdsmen .... angry
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by kettykin: 9:10pm On May 31, 2016
This is the only Army in the world that would shoot at unarmed protesters in self defense.
If this is not a curse then I don't know what to call it.
This army is cursed and under a spell.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
Frankamah11:
....mmmmm....what really happened to rubber bullets,stun guns and tear gas etc used against such protests??...huhh.. NA IS applying on protesters ,tactics that they shud have used on the Fulani herdsmen .... angry
Indeed. There was no reason to attack the unharmed protesters with a real bullet.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2016
On another note. There are many lunatics on this forum who seriously needs help.

Lool @ accusation of being another user or whoever from a guy who made a fool of himself. Anyways, bored of this pointless conversation.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Flamezreal(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
so, security agencies should fold their arms while you're attacking and killing them as if they too have no family/ don't love life . I read somewhere that one police was stabbed to death and two others were thrown into river Niger just because they shot teargas to disperse them and this is the origin of the clash. some elders of the group have advised them not to go for street protest that they should make use of a stadium offered by one of the elders but they declined.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by xelly: 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

[b]Small thing, you will be screaming ICC as if they are not human beings: who has dragged Obama to ICC for his illegitimate authority he exerted by infringing the autonomy of another sovereign country while trying to arrest Bin Ladin in another country?

ICC is the least issue before ICC now for your information because the movement has been a threat to national security nowadays as opposed to what it ought to be. Attached is one of the peaceful protest claimed by your likes in case of Nnamdi Kanu: where will you get justice if many of such scenarios were presented as evidence by NA?

In as much as everyone has the right to life, personal liberty, dignity of human labour, freedom of association etc, please be reminded that such freedoms impliedly impose responsibilities/obligations on someone not to be a threat/nuisance to his vicinity and inhabitants.

The fully-armed Niger Delta Militants and BH are playing hide and seek game with NA, but foolish civilians like you have the gut to attack them and even engage them in physical fighting: do you need to consult an oracle before you realize that it is an act of stupidity to fight or argue with a man that carries a gun? Even if he is unable to claim self defence, your life would have been wasted like rags.

[/b]

The picture you are using to put up a claim here shows no sign of attack on the military or police force or any security agent nor Biafra logo or flag.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looooooooooool. Trifling and smelly village biitch feeling funky lol.

I never even noticed ya obnoxious arse till you started quoting me and posted on my African/black history threads. I just thought this slag sounds like queensmith but it's none of my business cos I never cared for queensmith's miserable and lying arse...there's no point caring for her alter ego enough to start asking lol.

How many faux realities are you going to create for ya miserable life on this forum, crazed queensmith? When I was a newbie - you lied about being an Oxbridge graduate, till coogar and sagamite flogged you mercilessly and exposed ya lying arse. Then you claimed you were born and raised in the UK and I exposed you. Now, you are dollyak born and raised in the US but later moved to the UK looooooool. Why do you hate yourself, ya existence abs reality so much that you have to keep creating faux realities on cyberspace just to feel good about yourself? Loooooool

You are not even on my level - I just posted on this thread to correct the ignorance, the same way ya stupid arse said the Scots who're mostly Catholics and Celts fought against IRA who're also most Catholics and Celt - in an uprising that has a lot of religious and ethnic undertone. The total number of Scots who fought IRA wasn't even up to 100 and they were mostly from the South and are Anglicans. Rather than stick to ya obnoxious knowledge scope - you just love exposing ya ignorance everywhere, you scandalous git with IQ the same size as ya clits.

Don't lie, every time ya mum sees ya face, she regrets not swallowing you, yes? Loooooool. This handle has been nuked as well...change clothes again, miserable little plonker lol.
Speaking of being fake. A quick glance at the people who has been killing your dream of a fantasy life online, shows how fake you are. Nothing new as your posts gave you away easily. Enjoy your fake life grin.

1 Like

Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by lozanni(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
SamJed:
Seriously We are talking of human lives here and the NA are talking nonsense....people doing peaceful protest, you then use live ammunition on them...what happen to stun guns, rubber bullets and at most tear gas...this government don't value lives at all...

My brother, our security agencies need to be modernised and educated on what to do to.ensure crowd control during peaceful processions and even violent riots.
Maybe they shoot to impress their superiors that they have actually violently quelled the riot.
I miss the days of DPO Alozie Ogbuguaja who normally engages protesters in intellectual debates and ultimately diffuse tension among the protesters.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by lozanni(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
SamJed:
Seriously We are talking of human lives here and the NA are talking nonsense....people doing peaceful protest, you then use live ammunition on them...what happen to stun guns, rubber bullets and at most tear gas...this government don't value lives at all...

My brother, our security agencies need to be modernised and educated on what to do to.ensure crowd control during peaceful processions and even violent riots without taking human lives
Maybe they shoot to impress their superiors that they have actually violently quelled the riot.
I miss the days of DPO Alozie Ogbuguaja who normally engages protesters in intellectual debates and ultimately diffuse tension among the protesters.
Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Shym3xx: 10:35pm On May 31, 2016
Dollyak:

Speaking of being fake. A quick glance at the people who has been killing your dream of a fantasy life online, shows how fake you are. Nothing new as your posts gave you away easily. Enjoy your fake life grin.

Looool.

Misery loves company. Queensmith, after you've been exposed again about ya faux reality - you had to go dig up a post with atrocious lies I ignored by a next miserable cheap internet hooker that was sending me unsolicited PMs, no? What's next, you'll get mad for being ignored like the trifling sket and get the mods to ban my handle for 2 years like she did? grin I expose insolent and uncultured slags...that's my e-job. grin

Even sagamite knows who his boss is and he never won one battle against me. That was the same guy who used to go on hiatus for a few months, after I e-slap him, till he found a fan base in the family section to start boosting his shattered ego with likes. And he became a victim like the captain-save-a-hoe on this thread cos trying to save-a-hoe started the genesis of our duels. However, you got exposed by the same guy and coogar for lying about being an Oxbridge graduate and I remember you used to try to get me to save ya scandalous arse when the heat gets too hot...but I never obliged cos I don't save hoes. grin

Anyway, what's the faux reality of the new handle you're going to create queensmith? Oh, you were born and raised in Antarctica, but moved to Siberia at 16 to live with indigenous tribes there, no? grin I called it first, miserable biitch. grin

1 Like

Re: Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members by Dollyak(f): 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool.

Misery loves company. Queensmith, after you've been exposed again about ya faux reality - you had to go dig up a post with atrocious lies I ignored by a next miserable cheap internet hooker that was sending me unsolicited PMs, no? What's next, you'll get mad for being ignored like the trifling sket and get the mods to ban my handle for 2 years like she did? grin I expose insolent and uncultured slags...that's my e-job. grin

Even sagamite knows who his boss is and he never won one battle against me. That was the same guy who used to go on hiatus for a few months, after I e-slap him, till he found a fan base in the family section to start boosting his shattered ego with likes. And he became a victim like the captain-save-a-hoe on this thread cos trying to save-a-hoe started the genesis of our duels. However, you got exposed by the same guy and coogar for lying about being an Oxbridge graduate and I remember you used to try to get me to save ya scandalous arse when the heat gets too hot...but I never obliged cos I don't save hoes. grin

Anyway, what's the faux reality of the new handle you're going to create queensmith? Oh, you were born and raised in Antarctica, but moved to Siberia at 16 to live with indigenous tribes there, no? grin I called it first, miserable biitch. grin
Queensmith? You need to have a word with the voice in your head. You simply have no credibility and no intelligence to debate even here on nl.
There are many thread on here where you have been schooled on your lack of knowledge in various subject. Stick to celebrity section.

Your ignorance on the thread below spoke volume. https://www.nairaland.com/1579818/girls-night-out-discussions/29#37012108

No more discussion with your ignorant pretentious ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Rahma Indimi's 40th Birthday Dinner / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) / Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.