Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) (32557 Views)

Jumia Mobile Week Has Just Begun - See Phones On Flash Sale / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by jibs4lv(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2016
D worst product I ever buy is innjoo f3
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2016
khalhokage:

Just negodu... This phone with a horrible camera and no memory card port. Go and be proud of another phone.

Imagine! I bought Techno M6 and had to dash it to someone after 3months. Can't open play store, utube, weak network.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by lakes99: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Reeberry: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Blastfinito:

Imagine! I bought Techno M6 and had to dash it to someone after 3months. Can't open play store, utube, weak network.
Tecno M6 is the worst Tecno phone of all tme. Just fine because of its flatness. The body gets break easily even without falling. Display, camera, speaker and battery are Zero. It can't play games well.

Then, when I used it, I never enjoyed it for once. I won't advice my enemy to buy that phone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
I will always advise people that are using cheap phones like me to buy Gionee products. Because of financial crisis i have been using my Gionee P2 for about three years now. Nothing have ever happened to the phone upon how careless i am and the fact that i am addicted to pressing phones and gaming. It was only the charger that got spoilt last last year. I am not advertising for them but the company is trying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2016
okochaik:
I will always advise people that are using cheap phones like me to buy Gionee products. Because of financial crisis i have been using my Gionee P2 for about three years now. Nothing have ever happened to the phone upon how careless i am and the fact that i am addicted to pressing phones and gaming. It was only the charger that got spoilt last last year. I am not advertising for them but the company is trying

Team Gionee. I dey rock M5 mini 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
The only chinko phone company with credibility is Tecno.

All others are fake i was the first to rename this fone injure because I foresaw the injuries it will bestow on the buyers. grin

Infinix abi na unfinished is another fake brands, I don;t know why people will invest so much money on cheap fake phones that have a shelf life of only 6 months.

Some naijas can be very gullible, they shouldnt complain.

When a person brings infested timber to his house he should not complain about seeing termites at home.

If you want to buy phone buy quality phone stop enriching mediocre companies. angry
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by DengXioping(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
ritababe:
waoh I use innjoo halo and max and I never encounter any problem,.
But tecno is better sha
Wow. You must be lucky. I bought the injoo PC tab some time ago. Didn't use it for up to 5 months, it began to have issues. Just dumped it at home. My younger broda's injoo note was taken to their office in Lagos to fix faulty keypads and screen. Its been over a month nao, dey keep asking us to check back that the parts are not yet available. Injoo is real damned.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Reeberry:
Tecno M6 is the worst Tecno phone of all tme. Just fine because of its flatness. The body gets break easily even without falling. Display, camera, speaker and battery are Zero. It can't play games well.

Then, when I used it, I never enjoyed it for once. I won't advice my enemy to buy that phone.

Whether tecno, injure or unfinished all na chinko, stop comparing yourself to some one that bought quality phone like blackberry ,ericsson and the likes.

You get what you pay for, its people like u that make jumai smile to the bank, they really luv u. grin
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by chimaraiyke(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
INJOO USELESS BRAND USELESS COMPANY AND TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY

I bought my injoo Fire Plus in September, in less than a month the middle of the screen stopped working, i was managing it like
that until it got so frustrating that i cant snap, chat freely send message and to crown it all the battery got swollen in less than
three months, the phone became useless.

The worst part of it is that i could not fix the phone around anywhere in the country, so i opted to calling injoo
service centers service line for help. I tried calling the number (08184366068) for over a month before someone could pick the call,
most times the phone contact is always switched off or not reachable. They asked me to send the phone to lagos @ 79/80 Awolowo Way Ikeja, Trinity Mall Down, Beside Diamond Bank. I sent the phone immediately not minding the cost of transportation
and inconveniences, that was in late February. Ever since then i have been calling, waiting and hoping to get my phone back but all to no avail, they keep telling me that they don't have the parts to fix it; Imagine INJOO themselves don't have the parts to fix their own phone. it is so funny and unprofessional. I went through the nightmare of calling a number that never went, even the little time i got them on phone, it is the same story of no parts for my phone, Until three(3) months later. I called them in May and one of customer care rep i got online frustratedly told that my phone was ready, and that was a relieve. I sent someone to pick it up for me in Lagos, and when i received the phone after three months it was the same or even worst than as i took it to them, they did'nt change the touch pad, neither did they change the battery, my phone came back to me worst, because the stupid INJOO people only did a factory reset and i lost all my contacts and information instead. I WILL NOT ADVICE MY ENEMY TO BUY AN INJOO PHONE. WHEN YOU HEAR IN.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by chimaraiyke(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Reeberry:
Hmmm... And I am considering getting the Innjoo Fire2.
RUUUUNN FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I'm looking for chill but unfortunately

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2016
If no be samsung htc nexus I no use andriod

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MrWhaley: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Is it just me or is the Innjoo Max and Max 2 plus series the only phones these people got right?? 'Cuz I have been using the Max 2 Plus for 6 months now and I have not encountered any ish tho,apart from the broken screen which was due to the unavailability of accessories.
But what is the use of producing phones without providing customers with something as basic as a Tempered Glass or a Pouch? Lawd! I have searched virtually everywhere for these things in vain.

The funny thing now is that these people(INNJOO) will see this stuff and still not do anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MrWhaley: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
jenigurl:

Lol
I must confess,Ma'am. Yo' lips are not from this Earth. kiss
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by cutiedave(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
MrWhaley:
Is it just me or is the Innjoo Max and Max 2 plus series the only phones these people got right?? 'Cuz I have been using the Max 2 Plus for 6 months now and I have not encountered any ish tho,apart from the broken screen which was due to the unavailability of accessories.
But what is the use of producing phones without providing customers with something as basic as a Tempered Glass or a Pouch? Lawd! I have searched virtually everywhere for these things in vain.

The funny thing now is that these people(INNJOO) will see this stuff and still not do anything. undecided
i thought i was d only 1 enjoying ma max2 plus, i have no problem with it...av been using it 4 7 months mw
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MrWhaley: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
cutiedave:
i thought i was d only 1 enjoying ma max2 plus, u have no problem with it...av been using it 4 7 months mw
Bruv,is your screen cracked??
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by cutiedave(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by cutiedave(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bruv,is your screen cracked??
nah, i used a tempered glass
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MrWhaley: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
cutiedave:
nah, i used a tempered glass
Oh! You were able to get one on time? I searched for an Innjoo Tempered Glass for like forever till my screen finally broke.

I then had to make use of Gionee M5 tempered glass when I found out it could fit.

Still,Innjoo is crappy. I am even looking for a way of getting the Infinix Note 2.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Compliant(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2016
ninovandross:
i cant buy outside this bracket (apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, blackberry)

I said same thing until my samsung s6 screen got broken and the price they told me was so annoying

Later bought a bb passport , was enjoying it until the screen got broken, went to get a replacement but the price is just so high.

I have promised myself NEVER to buy expensive phone again
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by selfmade22: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2016
has anyone use cretel g8, dat phone is nonsense,i had to abadon a two weeks old new phone,plz tell SON.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2016
ninovandross:
i cant buy outside this bracket (apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, blackberry)

HTC, LG and Infinix phones are equally good.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by bizhop101(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
If nigeria produce injoo would any one buy? THE WAY NIGERIAN HURRY TO GET SUBSTANDARD PHONE FROM JUMIA THE MAKE ME VEX,am out here
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by georgeidoni: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Innjoo phones are pieces of scraps. My screen got broken and i took it to their service centre in Ikeja. On getting there, i was told to come back in two weeks that they dont have the screen. Thank God, i had money with me, i quickly bought a new Gionee M5. Three months on, they still dont have the screen. How can i even live a day without a phine? Will never advise even my enemy to go for any Innjoo product.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Reeberry: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2016
kaeforum:

Whether tecno, injure or unfinished all na chinko, stop comparing yourself to some one that bought quality phone like blackberry ,ericsson and the likes.

You get what you pay for, its people like u that make jumai smile to the bank, they really luv u. grin

Who's boasting of buying durable phone as at then? Then Tecno was crap, but now, a lot of improvement has been done. You couldn't even talk about good android brands, you're talking about Blackberry and Ericsson. Mtchew. grin

Now, I have been using Gionee phones since last year. Bought one last year and bought another this year. So I'm not going for substandard products anymore.

Mind you, I never for once patronize Jumai in my life, but I can't say maybe later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MilesLamar(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrWhaley:
I must confess,Ma'am. Yo' lips are not from this Earth. kiss
grin bro's if she give u Mouth Action with dat lips u go cry lyk small pikin
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MilesLamar(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
selfmade22:
has anyone use cretel g8, dat phone is nonsense,i had to abadon a two weeks old new phone,plz tell SON.

Dash meme grin
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MrWhaley: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
MilesLamar:
grin bro's if she give u Mouth Action with dat lips u go cry lyk small pikin
Baba,ah dey tellz you oo! cheesy.

Chai! The kyn thing some girls dey carry ehn! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Henrybright(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Not all Tecno phones have same design... the recently released Boom j8 has a sleek and beautiful design
benjeeade:
I hate Tecno design, all their phone looks like the same, also their UI
but Tecno better pass so call Innjoo.
Team #Gionee
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by DaGeneral(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
To use innjoo for naija, u need to have faith like d woman with issue of blood o.. Cos u fit wake and d phone refuse to wake up.. Got Max 2 plus for myself and Max 2 for my wife. After about 2weeks my wife's phone screen just started cracking in all directions without any impact or falling down one bit. .And for a music lover like me, I was 110% dissapointed with d sound output.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by pxjosh(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
chimaraiyke:
INJOO USELESS BRAND USELESS COMPANY AND TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY

I bought my injoo Fire Plus in September, in less than a month the middle of the screen stopped working, i was managing it like
that until it got so frustrating that i cant snap, chat freely send message and to crown it all the battery got swollen in less than
three months, the phone became useless.

The worst part of it is that i could not fix the phone around anywhere in the country, so i opted to calling injoo
service centers service line for help. I tried calling the number (08184366068) for over a month before someone could pick the call,
most times the phone contact is always switched off or not reachable. They asked me to send the phone to lagos @ 79/80 Awolowo Way Ikeja, Trinity Mall Down, Beside Diamond Bank. I sent the phone immediately not minding the cost of transportation
and inconveniences, that was in late February. Ever since then i have been calling, waiting and hoping to get my phone back but all to no avail, they keep telling me that they don't have the parts to fix it; Imagine INJOO themselves don't have the parts to fix their own phone. it is so funny and unprofessional. I went through the nightmare of calling a number that never went, even the little time i got them on phone, it is the same story of no parts for my phone, Until three(3) months later. I called them in May and one of customer care rep i got online frustratedly told that my phone was ready, and that was a relieve. I sent someone to pick it up for me in Lagos, and when i received the phone after three months it was the same or even worst than as i took it to them, they did'nt change the touch pad, neither did they change the battery, my phone came back to me worst, because the stupid INJOO people only did a factory reset and i lost all my contacts and information instead. I WILL NOT ADVICE MY ENEMY TO BUY AN INJOO PHONE. WHEN YOU HEAR IN.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

You just gave an exact replica of what I faced with my Innjoo fire, and believe me I was very very frustrated. God delivered me from frustration using Innjoo phone. Anywhere I go I continue to give me experience to anyone who is considering buying their product.

I encourage u to continue to do same..till they decide to improve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) / List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.