Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures (40934 Views)

Aregbeshola at Freedom Park. Osun State Parks and Recreation. PICS / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Aregbeshola Have Betrayed The Yoruba Nation - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Twistaray(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
anonimi:

Check the DEBT profile and you will understand the massive COVER-UP for the ongoing chop & clean mouth CORRUPTION.

Hahahahahahaha

IPOD yoot and this same fake link,again? cheesy

Yourbudgit Indeed grin

A am sure whoever owns that blog must be from Aba grin

#falls from chair# lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
mapet:

That is how some of you display comprehension deficit. The topic says "Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures ". Did the OP tell you he is posting new pictures only?

Many of them are can't read and c9comprehend illiterates on top of thd fact that they are mentally shallow and empty.

What's date got to do with anything anyways?

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Twistaray:

Hahahahahahaha
Yourbudgit Indeed grin

The thing you quoted is a troll and internet nuisance and he'll troll you to death with his bogus and laughable clippings.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by anonimi: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Twistaray:
Hahahahahahaha

Yourbudgit Indeed grin

I hope you not only break your bones but that you also break your head plus skull as you fall off the chair.
Or is your TRIBAL bigot brain of any use to you?
Please feel free to answer my question oh!

Meet BudgIT Founder And Nigerian Data Pioneer, Seun Onigbinde On Digits

In 2011, Seun Onigbinde set out to make information about the Nigerian budget and government expenditure accessible to everyone via a platform called BudgIT, the product of a CcHub hackathon. The startup’s emergence was timely, right at the beginning of the fuel subsidy crisis when public frustration with government spending was at its peak. Represented in stark figures that any body on the street could comprehend, one of the most interesting data points from that effort was just how much goes into the presidential breakfast, lunch and dinner.

More from: http://techcabal.com/2014/08/18/seun-onigbinde-and-budgit-on-ndani-digits/
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

This was funded by GEJ federal money.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2016
anonimi:

I hope you not only break your bones but that you also break your head plus skull as you fall off the chair.

If you go to ShareSlide Nigerian Government page you will see most of the projects are GEJ federal funded or private investors. Fashola teach him that picture story trick. Don't mind them....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
This was funded by GEJ federal money.....
[/s]

Not interested in your nonsense..

And which project did GEJ funded in your village? None.

The joke is on you..

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
If you go to ShareSlide Nigerian Government page you will see most of the projects are GEJ federal funded or private investors. Fashola teach him that picture story trick. Don't mind them....

lol....comedian. GEJ refused to fund projects in your region , but he funded projects in osun state. I thought you people were his pillar of support and water bottle carrier..

Get a real job because comedy is not for you..you are a lousy comedian.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your nonsense..

And which project did GEJ funded in your village? None.

The joke is on you..
He funded through the agriculture grant Coschairs farm. Innosan Motors was given substantial grant money to further job creation and manufacturing. He built the first Secretariat in my neighboring town. All these created jobs and trickled down to the lower economy creating Millionaires in real time. Thats what GEJ did in my village....

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Twistaray(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
anonimi:

Oh shiissss
Shut it down.

Foremost, you so called ' link " was conducted by individual.

Secondly, you link is old.

And..mtchew, anybody can conduct any goddam research.
Oga, come up with more useful and verifiable link/stat asap and quit salivating,jumping over none-

We know people like ya grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Twistaray(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

The thing you quoted is a troll and internet nuisance and he'll troll you to death with his bogus and laughable clippings.

No mind that Mofo!
The troll even dared insult me.

E never know wetin jam am today.

I go embarrass arrm today today grin

Oya let's go der nah cool

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

lol....comedian. GEJ refused to fund projects in your region , but he funded projects in osun state. I thought you people were his pillar of support and water bottle carrier..

Get a real job because comedy is not for you..you are a lousy comedian.
Keep insulting me, because I can pull those pictures from the FGMinistries in Slide Share and really show you who the clown is. My Governor owes nobody so face your useless leaders Brose!
Broom magic can not erase facts.https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks
https://www.nairaland.com/2088456/president-goodlucks-administration-2011-2015-positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
He funded through the agriculture grant Coschairs farm. Innosan Motors was given substantial grant money to further job creation and manufacturing. He built the first Secretariat in my neighboring town. All these created jobs and trickled down to the lower economy creating Millionaires in real time. Thats what GEJ did in my village....
[/s]

So, he funded 3 ramshackle and ill defined and made up rubbish you listed that you can not even show us with facts, but he funded dozens of projects in osun..

First you losers were shouting about dates, now it's GEJ funding...lmao

You are really a lousy comedian like I said... grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Keep insulting me, because I can pull those pictures from the FGMinistries in Slide Share and really show you who the clown is. My Governor owes nobody so face your useless leaders Brose!
Broom magic can not erase facts.https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks
https://www.nairaland.com/2088456/president-goodlucks-administration-2011-2015-positive

All your villages owe money and nearly all of them collected FG bailout fund.

Not in debt is no excuse for incompetence and lack of anything to show on behalf of your lazy and incompetent governors.

So, you can not show us what your own useless and incompetent governors did with your taxes and allocations, but you are quick to show us FG ibadan or shagamu road. Is your governor the FG.?

Sadly, I'm enjoying your stale and rancid comedy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by ba7man(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
These projects pain some people sha. shocked
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

All your villages owe money and nearly all of them collected FG bailout fund.

Not in debt is no excuse for incompetence and lack of anything to show on behalf of your lazy and incompetent governors.

So, you can not show us what your own useless and incompetent governors did with your taxes and allocations, but you are quick to show us FG ibadan or shagamu road. Is your governor the FG.?

Sadly, I'm enjoying your stale and rancid comedy.. grin
Your state did but Anambra did not get a dime of bailout cause we never owed dont u get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Your state did but Anambra did not get a dime of bailout cause we never owed dont u get it?

So, please show us what Anambra that did not collect loan or bailout did with 16 years of collected IGR and allocations?

Again, not collecting loans or bailout is a silly reason for incompetency, lack of productivity and you not able to show us 1 thing they did with your taxes and allocations.

So you are happy that out of 5 states, only 1 did't collect bailout fund? And conviniently, you are not from eboyin, enugu, abia or imo that collected, you are from anambra that did not... lmao

Debt or no debt, Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than all your states combined many times over and I'll take any state with debt and something to show over worthless, zero projects and non productive no debt state like Anambra.

Lack of debt and nothing to show is not development, it's lack of vision, it's incompetency, it's backwardness so go and brag with that rubbish to your kind...
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by sadediji2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dasini:
Lies may prevail for a years bt one day truth will win, thank God truth is coming gradually, for those who gather on social platform to discredit the govt of ogbeni, to God be the glory truth is emerging gradually. This man remains the best Governor of that state since inception, failure to pay workers at some point shouldn't bring lies and downgrading of his achievement. Am from osun, all you see in this pictures are nothing but the truth, all these project spreads over nooks and crannies of osun state. The road to my house at ile-ife that has been a earth road for decades was tarred by this man. There is no local govt in osun that govt presence is not felt. Why would people decide to bring a man who comes with good intention down, today, with the news of salary issues in bayelsa, ondo and ekiti, we have come to see that indeed, most of those who come here to criticise ogbeni are nothing but hypocrites, am yet to see people condemn mimiko and dickson's failure to pay worker despite their huge earning from federal covers. What this two states earn is far more than osun, and they are not doing any project. But same people are often quick to condemn and malign aregbesola. My greatest joy is that gradually osun is recovering, salaries are being paid, even if it is half payment, it is far better than none in ondo, aregbe keeps working despite the state of the nation, I see a man whose enemies and propagandists will soon gather to celebrate, keep ur good work sir, we see it daily, and we yearn for more, don't get detered the road may be rough, people may call you names now but some day, they will gather to honour you, osun a dara.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
aresa:

So, please show us what Anambra that did not collect loan or bailout did with 16 years of collected IGR and allocations?

Again, not collecting loans or bailout is a silly reason for incompetency, lack of productivity and you not able to show us 1 thing they did with your taxes and allocations.

So you are happy that out of 5 states, only 1 did't collect bailout fund? And conviniently, you are not from eboyin, enugu, abia or imo that collected, you are from anambra that did not... lmao

Debt or no debt, Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than all your states combined many times over and I'll take any state with debt and something to show over worthless, zero projects and non productive no debt state like Anambra.

Lack of debt and nothing to show is not development, it's lack of vision, it's incompetency, it's backwardness so go and brag with that rubbish to your kind...
I have a job unlike others and it is not poltical. I can only focus on my State now. 8 years and 8 projects, mostly private and your jumping up and down. APC and mediocre governing supported by zombies. Carry and go..
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
I have a job unlike others and it is not poltical. I can only focus on my State now. 8 years and 8 projects, mostly private and your jumping up and down. APC and mediocre governing supported by zombies. Carry and go..

[/s]

Your rubbish can not change the fact that Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than all your villages combined.

Show me at least 10 projects started and completed by any of your village governors since 1999.

All you is mouth and trolling, but you can not show us what your lazy leaders did with your taxes and allocations.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Your rubbish can not change the fact that Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than all your villages combined.

Show me at least 10 projects started and completed by any of your village governors since 1999.

All you is mouth and trolling, but you can not show us what your lazy leaders did with your taxes and allocations.
So you want me to show you no problem.
1. Alex Ekwueme Square
2. Prof. Kenneth Dike Library
3.Anambra State Housing Development Corporation
projects..
4.Awaka Teachin Hospital
5.The Anambra State Convention Center and Hotel
6. Financial Center Awaka
7. Odor Bridge
8. Nwafor Orizu College of Education 40 buildings
9. Two new business parks
Should I list all the roads that were fixed and built? To give us the best road network in the world its more then 50?
Should I list the raise he gave State workers? Meaning not only do we not owe they got raised in salary
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
So you want me to show you no problem.

1. Alex Ekwueme Square...where den dey mash for childcare's day bah...

2. Prof. Kenneth Dike Library built by Bank PHB Plc
3.Anambra State Housing Development Corporation
projects..wetin den buld? I did not ask you for agency name, na infrastructure I ask..
4.Awaka Teachin Hospital
5.The Anambra State Convention Center and Hotel uncompleted white elephant... ndo
6. Financial Center Awaka.. This one no even get meaning...lmao grin
7. Odor Bridge. Sounds like bodu odor. picture da?.
8. Nwafor Orizu College of Education 40 buildings...This is a joke... grin
9. Two new business parks 2 new business park? Is this infrastructure? lmao...
10. number 10 no even get name
Should I list all the roads that were fixed and built? To give us the best road network in the world its more then 50?
Should I list the raise he gave State workers? Meaning not only do we not owe they got raised in salary

Not even a single picture....you dey scare to post picture ni? grin

So this is all your village governor delivered since 1999? grin

Below is your broken down roof and death trap village emergency hospital without ambulance bay or drive through......lmao

Thanks for agreeing with me that Aregbe delivered more infrastructure than all your states combined... grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 5:04am On Jun 03, 2016
aresa:

Not even a single picture....you dey scare to post picture ni? grin

Below is your broken down roof and death trap village emergency hospital without ambulance bay or drive through......lmao

Thanks for agreeing with me that Aregbe delivered more infrastructure than all your states combined... grin
That is when it was still under construction, show us the hospital that goat looking governor built.
This is the Secretariat 1st pic
Next are the up to date pics of the hospital not the one you showed under construction.
A bridge and road that connected a village and gave an alternative route for vehicles.

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Where is arse aresa wink
still bringing them

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 5:30am On Jun 03, 2016
aresa:

Where did you go?
See village roads in Anambra

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

That is when it was still under construction, show us the hospital that goat looking governor built.
This is the Secretariat 1st pic
Next are the up to date pics of the hospital not the one you showed under construction.
A bridge and road that connected a village and gave an alternative route for vehicles.

Why not just show us what it looks like today...joker posting broken down rubbish.

I posted pages of Aregbe s projects in less than 8 years and all you are able to come up it are faceless, obscure and redundant rubbish that I can count on 1 hand after 16 worthless years by your village leaders..

Fly over is played out especially not the village flyover with 2 metal clippers you attach to it...

Aregbe is not on your lowly level, he is constructing an interchange...fly over is for JJC.. Abeg find your village level.

lmao at ugly monstrosity called secretariate. This is all your leaders did with your taxes and allocation for 16 years..? You people no go kill pesin with lafta i swear...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.