Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (199793 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
delightedgirl:
@intelligentdude, Bros you are indeed intelligent. guys if you see how this dude packaged me in what we call cv/resume..hmmm.so short of words. Try him out,he is sincere,open,friendly and above knows what he is doing(professional)
Thanks much,I really appreciate.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by ujuakums: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Am an IT student.... Am looking for a place to do my IT..my discipline is Food technology.... Can anyone help? Plssss
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by jiksman3: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
delightedgirl:
@intelligentdude, Bros you are indeed intelligent. guys if you see how this dude packaged me in what we call cv/resume..hmmm.so short of words. Try him out,he is sincere,open,friendly and above knows what he is doing(professional)
2 runserve close hotel bus stop, igando
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Jokerman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
jiksman3:

I feel you bro, I was in the same shoe like you bfor
Come to ITPROX technologies limited at egbeda goin to igando, stop at hotel busstop on Monday with your cv, two passport abd credentials on Monday . they are recruiting massively for electrical abd mechanical

Bro... I just saw ur post now.. I really need a job. I have B.eng mechanical. . can I come to your company tomorrow 9th to submit? ?
And please if possible, can u tell me what they are into, so I can prepare, incase of impromptu interview??
God bless you bro.... I dont care how much they pay..
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by dafedan: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Hello,use your name as Subject and send an email to me @doctorken4all@yahoo.com.This offer is just for you.I will review your CV and Cover Letter free for you and send you coys that you will forward your application to.A graduate of Electrical Engineering with Second Class Upper shouldn't be staying at home,you have lots and lots and lots of opportunities.

Sir I sent you my CV too with a subject of Daniel Adegoke I hope you can help me out too

Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by jiksman3: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro... I just saw ur post now.. I really need a job. I have B.eng mechanical. . can I come to your company tomorrow 9th to submit? ?
And please if possible, can u tell me what they are into, so I can prepare, incase of impromptu interview??
God bless you bro.... I dont care how much they pay..
Glo telecom power maintenance both electrical and mechanical, those Gen that powers the mast
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Jokerman(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
jiksman3:

Glo telecom power maintenance both electrical and mechanical, those Gen that powers the mast

Yep bro... I have about 3 months experience on telecoms sites passive equipment maintenance. . thank sire... I am coming on Monday very early... God bless sire....
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Jerryxed92: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2016
jeez.... i would have sent my c. v for any person with contacts or space but i have not done my NYSC yet. i hope there will be something left for me when i come back from serving my country. studied mass communication and specialize in public relation. am creative and also innovative. . and thanks to you who is connecting youths into getting a job. i pray you will never see sorrow or pain. amen.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Faithfulbabe10(f): 2:54am On Jun 11, 2016
jiksman3:

Come to ITPROX technologies limited at egbeda goin to igando, stop at hotel busstop on Monday with your cv, two passport abd credentials on Monday . they are recruiting massively for electrical abd mechanical
. Bro, pls I need a job, I live @ Igando, pls help me
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by EdoBoy90(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Scam!!!! run for your their life. 419

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Ezegozie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adewunmismith:
For an exceptional touch on your cv and coverletter,contact the main man @intelligentdude,he's just too good,.he's been tested,trusted and verified, trust me...thankz Mr Kenneth.#kudos

That guy is too much.
He sent me the edited copy of my CV few days ago and believe its worth it.

I discovered that my previous CV is unprofessional and not properly arranged.

Contact inteligentdude for a professional reconstruction of your CV and believe me you will start getting invitations.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by shenkz: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls am in desperate need of a job. I stay in abuja
Am a graduate of Electrical Electronic Engineering. I really need a job to raise capital to start up something on my own.... Pls kindly assist if you can. Am good in computer Networking, graphic design, and other ICT related things thanks.
Email:Shenkzjay@yahoo.com
God bless
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by ticker(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Thank you very much@Adewunmi for the recommendation,I am glad that you are happy.The next stage is us working together in getting a job for you in your field.For those who have been unsuccessful in getting an interview,check my signature for my whatsapp contact,let us reason together.Cheers
thank you very much Mr. Ken for rewriting my CV. God will enlarge your coast IJN. I will recommend anyone to meet him for a professional CV and cover letter.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
shenkz:
Pls am in desperate need of a job. I stay in abuja
Am a graduate of Electrical Electronic Engineering. I really need a job to raise capital to start up something on my own.... Pls kindly assist if you can. Am good in computer Networking, graphic design, and other ICT related things thanks.
Email:Shenkzjay@yahoo.com
God bless
Go to Abraham Plaza at Utako,ask of Tee Tob Technology(Also known as AMT wireless),ask to meet the Boss.Tell him you will like to work with him.Cheers

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
ticker:
thank you very much Mr. Ken for rewriting my CV. God will enlarge your coast IJN. I will recommend anyone to meet him for a professional CV and cover letter.
Amen.You are welcome.Yes we have scammers in Nigeria but that does not erase the presence of genuine and sincere people.

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by greatgeo(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=jiksman3 post=46263598]
Come to ITPROX technologies limited at egbeda goin to igando, stop at hotel busstop on Monday with your cv, two passport abd credentials on Monday . they are recruiting massively for electrical abd mechanical[/quote
can I still apply sir
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by greatgeo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
jiksman3:

can I still apply or come directly to the company?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by glothaddy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
@intelligentdude, pls I need help too. a graduate of office technology and management, upper credit grade, experienced as a secretary and a direct sale associate. pls help me. my contact is gloriaugwuezumba@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by spicyuzo(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello people, For those of us that are in the job hunting market, it is quite advisable to engage an experienced person to do a review of your C.V.

Giving your C.V a face lift is a way of rebrading yourself, and it also gives someone else an opportunity to tell a beautifully crafted story of you.

I wish to recommend to you someone here on this thread that has really done a great job on my C.v

@ Intelligentdude I profoundly thank you for the work you did on my C.V, I am glad for the time you spent painstakinly crafting and restructuring a C.V for me. I have never had someone else review my C.V, but after giving you an oppurtunity to do so, I discovered that one cannot have knowledge of every thing, you simply made me see myself from a different perspective.

Thanks for your good work. And i advise anyone that cares to please engage someone to look at your C.V. Intelligentdude is a great person.

And he even gives a great guideline for cover letter.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2016
spicyuzo:
Hello people, For those of us that are in the job hunting market, it is quite advisable to engage an experienced person to do a review of your C.V.

Giving your C.V a face lift is a way of rebrading yourself, and it also gives someone else an opportunity to tell a beautifully crafted story of you.

I wish to recommend to you someone here on this thread that has really done a great job on my C.v

@ Intelligentdude I profoundly thank you for the work you did on my C.V, I am glad for the time you spent painstakinly crafting and restructuring a C.V for me. I have never had someone else review my C.V, but after giving you an oppurtunity to do so, I discovered that one cannot have knowledge of every thing, you simply made me see myself from a different perspective.

Thanks for your good work. And i advise anyone that cares to please engage someone to look at your C.V. Intelligentdude is a great person.

And he even gives a great guideline for cover letter.
Thanks very much for the recommendation, I am glad that my skill is speaking for itself. Cheers
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
hello

pls help an industrial trainee student in need of plcement for my 6 month i.t in an engineering firm
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by snowgal: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
thanks Mr ken(aka my igbo friend ) for being a blessing to me and for helping me to review my CV. God bless you
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Divinehenrich(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
For a professional CV review and cover letter.
contact intelligentdudu. (Mr. Ken)
He rebirth and recreate my CV in a very professional standard.
Above all, he is honest and transparent.
Nigeria will be a great country if we have majority of citizens of his kind.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by benjnr(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People - Process Management solution to small and medium Scale Enterprises. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm. Job Title: Fashion Stylist Job Description • Collaborates with clients, photographer, makeup artist to come up with the visual concept of a project. • Picking clothing and accessories for editorial features and advertisements, concerts, shows, e.t.c • Researching fabrics, clothing construction and fashion accessories • Predicting and spotting fashion trends • Building professional networks. • Keeping up to date with current and changing trends in fashion and design. • Advising the company/ client on fashion styling for visuals. • Selecting the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the shoot. • Purchasing props for shoots. • Supervising photo shoots. Requirements • Candidate must be between the age of 22-30 years. • Candidate must be a B.Sc/HND holder in any field. • At least one year experience in a fashion industry. Fresh graduates with strong flair for fashion can also apply. Method of Application Call or Whatsapp 08026223829 and for more job information
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by muktar1986: 5:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello sir, am in oyo state,ogbomoso a graduate of agricultural engineering bt yet to go for service am in need of a job seriously.I will b very glad if u can help me sir my contact watsapp is 08138498506
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2016
snowgal:
thanks Mr ken(aka my igbo friend ) for being a blessing to me and for helping me to review my CV. God bless you
Thanks so much nwanne.I am glad that you are happy my real Igbo friend,lol.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Divinehenrich:
For a professional CV review and cover letter.
contact intelligentdudu. (Mr. Ken)
He rebirth and recreate my CV in a very professional standard.
Above all, he is honest and transparent.
Nigeria will be a great country if we have majority of citizens of his kind.
Awww.Thanks so much.I really appreciate your kind words.I am glad that you are pleased.Cheers.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by olaxmatic07(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning my fellow nairalander, I'm Adeniyi Olamide from Ibeju Lagos state, a Civil Engineering graduate of kwara state polytechnic (HND distinction) I despirately need an employment, I've been jobless since my POP I've gone for interview in different organisations just to be told I'm good academically,physically and all sort of that they will get in touch with me soon enough but havent recieved any calls from them, but the last interview i went for at Dangote group i was told by the interviewer at the end of th conducted interview that I haven't gathered enough experience on field but will get in touch with me........ Pls help a brother out, I need to gather enough experience on my field of study so i need employment to do so. God bless Us all
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
olaxmatic07:
Good morning my fellow nairalander, I'm Adeniyi Olamide from Ibeju Lagos state, a Civil Engineering graduate of kwara state polytechnic (HND distinction) I despirately need an employment, I've been jobless since my POP I've gone for interview in different organisations just to be told I'm good academically,physically and all sort of that they will get in touch with me soon enough but havent recieved any calls from them, but the last interview i went for at Dangote group i was told by the interviewer at the end of th conducted interview that I haven't gathered enough experience on field but will get in touch with me........ Pls help a brother out, I need to gather enough experience on my field of study so i need employment to do so. God bless Us all
Hello,I have already adviced you.Follow the advice.Cheers
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by olaxmatic07(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Awww.Thanks so much.I really appreciate your kind words.I am glad that you are pleased.Cheers.
hello mr ken how can you help review my CV?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
olaxmatic07:
hello mr ken how can you help review my CV?
Check my signature,get my contact and WhatsApp me.Cheers
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by andonajnr(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
jiksman3:

Bro, are they still accepting Cv's for elect/elect graduates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.