Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? (619 Views)

Naija Adsense Acct Available For 10k / Get Wordpress Blog With Domain And Hosting For 10k / P2p Script Available For 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2016
I want to buy a laptop for 10k.
Am a blogger and am tired of going to the cyber cafe to pay them and browse at one hour.
So i want a lappy of my own..
Do you have a laptop of 10k? Email me to ashbella201@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by banjicom(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
Come and buy my dell laptop,
The hardisk don crash
I don sell d RAM for one engineer
one of my kid sister wan kill cockroach na so she carry slippers break d lappy screen yesterday

If we can meet I will give u free of charge cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
banjicom:
Come and buy my dell laptop,
The hardisk don crash
I don sell d RAM for one engineer
one of my kid sister wan kill cockroach na so she carry slippers break d lappy screen yesterday

If we can meet I will give u free of charge cheesy

hmm..are you on FB?
Www.facebook.com/joy.okoro.585
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by favourboy1(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2016
its like u r new to nl Ashbella why nt send ur dtails as pm than quoting it here, u wunt find it funny serious
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
favourboy1:
its like u r new to nl Ashbella why nt send ur dtails as pm than quoting it here, u wunt find it funny serious
how can i do that?
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by DavidTheGeek: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2016
You can blog with your phone naw.
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by favourboy1(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Ashbella:

how can i do that?
click on the profile of the person you want to send private message to, scroll down you will see send pm message, click it, the person will respond back to u, better still quote d person to give u his or her email to send message to, any other qux ask me. Dnt ask d mod
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
You can blog with your phone naw.
how is that possible?
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na scrap you wan buy?

Add #13,making #23 to get a good system in fact with #17k you can still get a good one, though old model
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by DavidTheGeek: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ashbella:

how is that possible?

Wow.. I'm not ready to share my story online yet but it's possible. I've done it b4. I blogged with a phone when i was still a blogger (and yes, the blog was "big"... alexa rank rose to 1.2million). Lemme shock you, i used a phone that's not even a smart phone.

It's very easy if you're using an android phone... download good browser apps. If you're using Blogger platform, you can download Blogger app.

Did i mention i also designed the blog with phone? I just did!
Re: Who Wants To Sell His/her Laptop For 10k? by favourboy1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ashbella:

how is that possible?
i saw ur pm but i cant reply due to lost password, but incase u want to pm me use my signature to do so.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 100,000 Facebook Likes In 15mins / FOR SALE: Dunukofia.com, Umudioka.com, Eziowelle.com / How Can I Log Into A Site Like Nairaland As Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.