Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,440 members, 7,801,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Two Waec Love Birds (+18) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Two Waec Love Birds (+18) (1028 Views)

The Scheduled Date For WAEC 2017 / Tragicomedy:my Adventure The Day I Wanted To Check My Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Waec Love Birds (+18) by dankuruso: 6:06pm On May 31, 2016
It all started on the first day of WAEC when dele sets his eyes on her. Doe he was can of shy but knew the steps to take as this could be a trier that if missed could bring shame to him. Fortunately for him she had a brother who also came as an external student to write the same exam although for the first time, while hers was for the second tine due to her low performance in mathes in her previous school the previous year. On that faithful day dele tried to make friends with her brother david in other to get through to his sister hannah. Though he succeeded and it gave him closure to davids sister hannah,reason because the sister and brother always stay together as they were new in the school and the area. After trying to get close to david along side his sister,dele was able to talk hAnnah in helping him out at home in cooking as it was only him nd his cousin who lived together in a room apartment, although dele and his cousin rented the house because of the exam they were going to be taking. After the days exam hannah and her brother david who a bike comes to take them after the exam was not going to come that day, so hannah saw this has a medium to fulfill a friends calling(dele). So hannah and david went to dele's house accompanied with dele's close friend dara and his cousin peter. While at the house hannah was suppose to prepare soup for the boys but she was running out of time so she decided to make a quicker substitute INDOMIE . Dele rushed out to get the indomie plus some extra ingredients.. When he got back she put the indomie noodles on the fire plus the extra ingredients. Dele decided to take the dirty plates outside while the food was still cooking. Dele was outside washing the plate then he was surprised when he saw hannah coming out and she reached out to him with the words “Can I help you out” dele being perplexed quickly agreed, then she and dele started washing the plate,while the others where inside waiting for the food to get cooked! When the food was ready,they were all ready to but the plate and spoon in deles house was insufficient for all of them, then peter deles cousin refused to eat as he can't eat with his hAnds in public. The food was then shared with david's share in a separate plate while dele, hannah and daniel's share in another plate ..to be continued comments pls source http://unitedloaded.com/forum2_theme_112131199.xhtml?tema=232

(1) (Reply)

The Stranger On Life Street: A Short Story / The Birth Of The Ghost / My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.