Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. (42405 Views)

2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by datswasup(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Bolade005: 6:51pm On May 31, 2016
She's the chosen one so she can throw shades carelessly. I'm not supporting anyone but whatever its going on is between 2face and the other lady alone. It's not in her place to "shook" mouth.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by LessNoise: 7:00pm On May 31, 2016
Light no dey I no fit comment at the moment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by ladyF(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
Eeyah... A bigger shout out to the strong ladies out there that marry a man that has fathered a lot of kids, it can't be easy dealing with that much baggage. cry

But once again, it's 2baba, he should thank God he has money sha, else na OYO tins he go dey.... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

41 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Akshow: 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
Person wey go steal for cement shop, na him know d load wey he wan carry.
Woman wey go marry man with plenty baby mama should be ready for the baby mama dramas shikenan.

She obviously talking to her husband's exes

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Marvel1206: 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
hmm true tho
Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by AntiWailer: 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
Bolade005:
She's the chosen one so she can throw shades carelessly. I'm not supporting anyone but whatever its going on is between 2face and the other lady alone. It's not in her place to "shook" mouth.

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Tintinnoty(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
First thing I did was to check the moniker, who the fvck is the op? Just 6 comment and here u're on the fp. By the way who is Annie Idibia?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Cybertext(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
I don't know who she's throwing shades at, and I definitely don't care....

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by olaiya2007(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
observing
Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
Na baby mama now

I like beefs

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by chikel2000(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
ladyF:
grin
I miss those its lady F again

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by chelseabmw(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
Even Annie don dey show herself.... I blame social media madness lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by flokii: 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
Davido... adelekes

or Aunty Tiwa with Dubai trips

Best guess

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by hpk(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Their cuppa tea.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by gbemitoks234(f): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
It is well
Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by neolboy(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
She is throwing shade at nobody

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by israelpalatoe(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
good one. lesson for all men. you can't eat your cake, then have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by blazetitov: 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Who cares!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Make she dey throw shade to baby mamas while her randy husband continues his various conquests.

She's apparently given up on trying to leash him, so she has to find other things to keep herself busy

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by blazetitov: 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Lilprincey(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Abeg who get 1 cup of garri to borrow? I go return am next week...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by aupeyeme(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Btw, what does this Annie do for living?

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by pjc(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
What if the table was to be turned on her? Most things are easily said than done.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by nnadychuks(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Na baby mama now

I like beefs
stop wasting space,I got banned for this
Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by dridowu: 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
Wetinconsignmi

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by freemanbubble: 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
anyway, that is her problem

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by munalight(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
I guess she us throwing shades at PERO ADENIY( 2baba's baby mama who stays abroad).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by slightlyMad(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
She appears to be the selfish one here if you ask me, you have the father to your kids and yourself alone 247
And you can complain that others are disturbing him.
Why not turn the tables and see how it feels to tell your kids their dad can't be around.

or is she pop nosing that they stopping 2face from seeing his son?

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by BABANGBALI: 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
nnadychuks:
stop wasting space,I got banned for this
read my signature
Re: Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. by Lamor(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
Trouble dey sleep..Nyaga they wake am.
But wait o,how did you guys know its pero shez referring to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos) / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Davido Stops Police From Harassing Taxify Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.