Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. (3638 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Copy that, maths and English I guess, any comprehension passage?

Have they sent you the Second mail including the venue ?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ezegozie:

Have they sent you the Second mail including the venue ?

I go soon call them, do they allow calculators during their test?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Appliedmaths:

They allowed us.
My friend will be writing the test tomorrow but he has not yet known the venue till now.
He is in PH right now.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Bros have you called them?
Have they sent the second email?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ezegozie:

Bros have you called them?
Have they sent the second email?

Tell him to call them, venue is d line ph, 3pm. They send customised messages now asking different requirements.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Sorry for the slow response, since I got to PH. My Glo dey mess up. The number is in the first mail tell him to check the ending of the mail their contact us there or he goes to their website.

Bros, I called the number in their website and they are not picking the call.
and I don't understand what you mean by line ph.
Bros I travelled all the way from Enugu and I am stranded here in pH.

He already gave out my number, why not call me if you don't wanna drop the venue or the number here?

I really need the full details of the venue.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Basalt:

He already gave out my number, why not call me if you don't wanna drop the venue or the number here?

I'm just seeing this now, told you guys that where I am in PH the Glo no good at all. The requirements to take along to the venue is different I don't know why. Someone called the number and they picked, please try again. I travelled all the way from Edo state too.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Basalt:

I've spoken to the owner of that number.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by PresVA: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Basalt:

You suggested on the first page not to reveal any info concerning the venue to anyone. .so why should he reveal it to you? Your suggestion is haunting you, kpele. .
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Udochee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
PresVA:
You suggested on the first page not to reveal any info concerning the venue to anyone.
GOD bless you madam.been pondering on this.someone talked about not leaking the info(venue,time etc) because of gatecrashers(either on this thread or somewhere else).well lessons learnt.i wish the applicants the best.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
PresVA:
You suggested on the first page not to reveal any info concerning the venue to anyone. .so why should he reveal it to you? Your suggestion is haunting you, kpele. .

lol.
I am against gate crashing and will always be
even my Bible says that we shall reap what we sow.
you didn't apply for job, you shouldn't write the aptitude test because you didn't apply for the test you want to write. That's my logic.

well coming to my own case, I applied and was legitimately invited in the first mail.
They told me that they would send me the venue of the test which they failed to send.

Well it's obvious that that guy never wanted to review the venue publicly judging from his frivolous posts and I am not against him shaa.

but what baffles me is that somebody even posted his number for him to call or send the venue to and still he didn't call the person or even send the venue to the person neither did he reveal his own number for the guy to call him. until I personally searched through all his posts on nairaland to collect his number.

I am only against gate crashers, but somebody told you that he came all the way from Enugu, you shouldn't have made him search through nairaland to collect ur number.

Thank God he finally told me the venue shaa and I wrote the exam together with others.

100 questions was asked.
Enough time shaaa but the questions are little bit tougher than expected especially that logical reasoning.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 4:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Waooo. Success to all of you as the successful ones will do interview today.

Comment if you finally made it to interview stage with your score.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
I just got a text now from Trustbond that I am shortlisted for Panel interview on 9th July .

Who else got the interview invitation.

That exam we wrote was my first aptitude test.
This coming interview will be my first interview,
Please God I need your Grace.

I badly need a job .

Appliedmaths

Akexstinger

tor2uga

Ezegozie
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Basalt:
I just got a text now from Trustbond that I am shortlisted for Panel interview on 9th July .

I badly need a job .

Appliedmaths

Ezegozie

what did you get in the aptitude test?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Basalt:

I badly need a job .

Appliedmaths

Akexstinger

tor2uga

Ezegozie

Congratulations sir.
Make sure you prepare well for the interview, read all the interview practice questions, know everything about TRUST BOND and dress smartly too.

SUCCESS IS YOURS
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Ezegozie:

Congratulations sir.
Make sure you prepare well for the interview, read all the interview practice questions, know everything about TRUST BOND and dress smartly too.

SUCCESS IS YOURS

Thanks so much sir.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2016
benebaby77:

what did you get in the aptitude test?

I got 58%

I even thought I lost out, because they said,
"We wish you all the best in your future endeavors... at the end of their first text a day after the examination.

What did you get?
And did you also receive the Invitation test ?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Basalt:

I got 58%

"We wish you all the best in your future endeavors... at the end of their first text a day after the examination.

What did you get?

Lol 58 and you got an Initial regret text, those guys don smoke. Well good they called you back, now you don't show desperation during the interview. Study those their AOC that came with the invite mail plus other stuffs, you'll be okay. confidence is key!
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Basalt:

I got 58%

What did you get?

I got 48.5% in the test......
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 6:32am On Jul 05, 2016
benebaby77:

I got 48.5% in the test......

Were you invited for Interview?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Basalt:

Were you invited for Interview?

no, I wasn't invited
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2016
benebaby77:

no, I wasn't invited

How manage?

My friend that got 42% also received interview invitation.

It seems their cut off mark is 40% because of mass failure.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Basalt:

How manage?
My friend that got 42% also received interview invitation.
It seems their cut off mark is 40% because of mass failure.

perhaps, it is because I stated it there that I'm yet to complete my NYSC
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2016
benebaby77:

Just relax and Observe, they'll call you.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
benebaby77:

Alright, that may be the cause
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Just relax and Observe, they'll call you.

Are you also invited?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Basalt:

Are you also invited?

Nope, even if i was invited I wouldn't be attending. Processing other stuffs.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Nope, even if i was invited I wouldn't be attending. Processing other stuffs.

Alright boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Alert: Interswitch Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region / Oil & Gas Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.