Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland (941 Views)

OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by porrigeyam(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 31, 2016
Guy na true talk , nobody dey drag am with you.....gringringrin

You fine wella....

1 Like

Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
grin grin
Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
shocked I been the think say na me be the ugliest dude for Nairaland but as I saw you.

I get hope say I fine

2 Likes

Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by STILESGANG: 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
Who da Bleep told you that!.That nigga need to be shot in the balls
Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by porrigeyam(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2016
olihilistic:
shocked I been the think say na me be the ugliest dude for Nairaland but as I saw you.

I get hope say I fine
i said girls only u deaf
Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by porrigeyam(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Guy na true talk , nobody dey drag am with you.....gringringrin

You fine wella....
nice pics u gat shawty but please change that hair OK
Re: Girls Only. ...they Say I'm One The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by porrigeyam(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2016
STILESGANG:
Who da Bleep told you that!.That nigga need to be shot in the balls
mtcheeeeew gerrout

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Girl / During Our Wedding Pix..... / Massive Protests: Zulu Women Complaining Men Are Failing To Make Them Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.