Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

God Has Already Left Africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Already Left Africa. (1898 Views)

2019: God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku – Fr. Mbaka. / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Already Left Africa. by ournaijablog(f): 11:24pm On May 31, 2016
God already left Africa, I have often thought, sometimes my thought sway to questioning if he was ever in Africa. When I was a kid I saw a movie “Tears of the sun” this movie depicted the Nigerian/Biafra civil war that started on the 6th of July 1967 and ended on January 15th 1970 where millions of lives were lost, although this movie did an awesomely poor job portraying what happened I couldn’t help but wonder if God ever was in Africa.

Two days ago, I saw this same movie as an adult and I heard the star actor Bruce Willis say this same phrase “God Left Africa Already” I froze for an instant and paused the movie, was this thought ingrained in my brain as a child? I asked myself because I could swear I had never heard it before.

I made a joke sometime ago about how God was no longer present in my country Nigeria and he was taking a break in Scandinavian countries, I was verbally attacked, it was like I had dropped a pint of blood in an ocean filled with sharks; so many hurtful words were said but it made me think again if indeed God was still in Africa.

I have never seen a race hate their own race as much as the African race, we compete with our “BLACKNESS”, I have never seen a race that fight for power so “SHAMELESSLY” as the African race, I have never seen a race that wine and dine with “CORRUPTION” as the African race, yes we are strong in our dealings, last year South African citizens went on a killing rampage, they killed their fellow African brothers because they felt those other black people didn’t belong in their country, they butchered, maimed, murdered, looted and burnt their fellow African brothers, amongst the African race there’s racism. Yes we were the first being on earth but our lack of love for one another has begged the question, has God deserted his first creation?

There is no peace in Africa anymore, tribes are killing tribes, ethnicities are wiping out each other, heads of state are being overthrown, dark magic has refused to leave our lifestyle, and we plan coup de tat like we are taking over the entire market place. God are you still in Africa.

Currently this African countries have been at war for several years, some recently, many have either aligned with terrorist organizations or formed theirs all in the name of freedom.

The BokoHaram Insurgency: 2009 till present, they are currently waging a war against the Nigerian government and the Christian community in Nigeria.

Central African Republic War: 2012 till present, rebels seized several major cities, after about three weeks of fighting they had already seized one third of the city and the world turned a blind eye especially the French.

Burundi Coup: May 2015. Am attempt was made to overthrow the incumbent president although their plan failed.

Congo War: 1998 till date, this has been the war of all African war, the rebels of all African rebels, this war was covertly supported by Rwanda and Uganda, the United nations is also involved trying to help the Kinshasha Government.

Libya: one of the most unstable African states after the American military intervention in 2011.

Uganda: Lord’s Resistance Army 1987 till date, this war began as a quasi-religious uprising against the government of Uganda in the 80s, currently this war has morphed into something else entirely.

Northern Mali Conflict: 2012 till date, there’s always been hated between the Mali government and the northern Taureg ethnic group, this group began to gain power with the fall of the Gadaffi government where they had been mercenaries, they came back to Mali with their arms and rebelled against the Mali government, after their rebel victory they aligned themselves with al-qaida to implement sharia law in the country.

Somali Civil War: 1991 till date, this war turned from something else into a terrorist affiliation movement with al-shabaab, might I add this is a totally dependent state, they depend on the United states and Kenya government provide their troops, now ask me what are they fighting for or about?

South Sudan Conflict: 2012 till date, this country in particular has taken the brunt of all things bad in Africa, they have undergone two civil wars (1955-1972 and 1983-2005) I would encourage you to take a look at the history of this country and judge for yourself if God was ever in Sudan.?

Should we talk about the totally dependent African countries, our development is as slow as a snail and sometimes it seems nothing good ever comes out of Africa, sometimes if football doesn’t favor a country we say ” god of soccer” had left the country, should we all ask the question if God has already left Africa.

Ibeji Isabella.

http://www.ournaijablog.com/god-has-already-left-africa/
Re: God Has Already Left Africa. by MRBrownJ: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2016
God left this WORLD a long time ago... Africa is just the worst affected but the whole world is dying. the west has robbed Africa and other places of its resources, and in due time, they will get everyone from these affected places migrate to the west, and they will equally run out of resources.... thats why they are using every poison/diseases/plagues trying to wipe as many of us as they can, until the whole continent relocate to their front yard.

1 Like

Re: God Has Already Left Africa. by ournaijablog(f): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
God left this WORLD a long time ago... Africa is just the worst affected but the whole world is dying. the west has robbed Africa and other places of its resources, and in due time, they will get everyone from these affected places migrate to the west, and they will equally run out of resources.... thats why they are using every poison/diseases/plagues trying to wipe as many of us as they can, until the whole continent relocate to their front yard.

Black Africa is indeed in shambles, and the whiteam Africans don't consider themselves one of us
Re: God Has Already Left Africa. by MRBrownJ: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2016
ournaijablog:

Black Africa is indeed in shambles, and the whiteam Africans don't consider themselves one of us

whether black, yellow or green.... at this rate we are ALL doomed!
Re: God Has Already Left Africa. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2016
God is a timid consolation for the weak. god never was, its just a construe of human imagination

(1) (Reply)

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘insensible’ / How Nigerian Current Govt Caused Economic Recession - Sanusi / Where Did All The Hausa People Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.