Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

BVN Scam Is Still On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Scam Is Still On (586 Views)

BVN Scam. / Bvn Scam / Hope You Are Aware Of This Bvn Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BVN Scam Is Still On by dayojags10(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2016
I was in my room after a long day, then my uncle called me that he doesn't understand the message he just received. immediately I open the message, I read through it and shouted 'Egbon wan fe je yin run ni ooh(dem wan chop u dry ni ooh) . My uncle was still skeptical about the whole ish, with my experience on nairaland I told him everything the scammer would tell him if he try to call him. He said I should call him and I dd.

Our conversation

Me; hello good evening, I was told to call this number that am having problem with BVN
Scammer; No is CBN that sent you the message, we are here to help you fix it.
Me; ok, what do I need to do.
Scammer; have u register your BVN?
Me; I said yes
Scammer; which bank are you using?
Me; Fidelity bank(I lied)
Scammer; when was the last you withdraw from your account?
Me; Last week
Scammer; how much dd yu withdraw?
Me; 43k
Scammer; how much do you have in your account?
Me;260k
The part I earlier told my uncle
Scammer; can you call out the numbers on your ATM card while I help you fix it here?
Me; Ogun go kill you, no go find better work do
Nah so baba hang up.

NB; we need to enlighten our aged ones about the danger of this BVN scammers out there.

Here is the scammer number; 08166717383
Re: BVN Scam Is Still On by SexyMoney(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
These are two other numbers of the scammers:
+2349031651454
+2347034461317

The foolish people won guy a guy man.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Hire Glenn Duker? / Why You Should Choose Us Over Others / $600 For Sale At N360 - $1, Call 08038421248 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.