Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? (4609 Views)

IPOB Terrorists Are The Greatest Liars And Chestbeaters-see Proof / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Terrorists Are All Over The Place, We Must Be More Watchful, Buhari Warns Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2016
It's no new thing to us that ND militants have been having a field day bombing pipelines. But yesterday we were greeted with the news of an emergence of ND suicide bombing. Am I surprised that a group of Christians can become full blown terrorizing suicide bombers? A little. But considering the amount of hate and raw poisonous venom I've been seeing coming my SE and SS brothers since the build-up to the 2015 elections, It's really not surprising it has gotten to this level. This amount of hate is powerful and takes total control of whoever harbours it, you don't get to act and think of your own accord, you are completely at the mercy of the chemicals brewing inside of you and sending signals to your brain.

Now because I know some people are still in self denial about the fact that the ND are terrorists (meaning that they themselves are terrorist sympathizers) let's take a closer look at the meaning of terrorism. The encyclopedia defines it as "Terrorism is classified as fourth-generation warfare and as a violent crime. In its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim". Websters dictionary defines it as "the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear"

Now let's go back to the demands of the ND whatever they are called.

1. They said they want resource control - POLITICAL AGENDA
2. They said they want ND republic and have gone further to print money - POLITICAL AGENDA

Let's take a walk back to some of the things ND warlords like Asari and Tompolo said during the elections campaigns. "There will be war if GEJ looses" and some other inciting things. Now let's consider the the impact of their pipeline bombing activities

1. The country is practically on it's knees as the economy is being terribly affected. Power is now almost non-existent, people are suffering, so many have lost and about loosing their jobs.
2. The ND waters and lands meant for fishing and farming are being grossly and almost irredeemably polluted. We can only guess who the real sufferers of this calamity will be.

While religious terrorists kill and maim economic terrorists cause untold suffering and pains that could be likened to killing people slowly. It's just like injecting someone with slow poison. But that's not all, they have grown to full scale suicide bombers. I hope you do realize that suicide bombers do not just blow up inanimate objects, they target perceived enemies. The ND suicide bombers are most likely going to start with targeting the military and police, which was how BH started. Then it will graduate to non-indegenes and then graduate to indegenes who don't sympathize with them, just like BH. Then we will have a full scale war in the ND region, Why? Just because some embittered people couldn't just find it in their hearts to move on with their lives when their "brother" who didn't bring any single meaningful developments to our region, lost elections.

The good thing about this catastrophe is that it has now vindicated Muslims who were seen as the "problem of the world" Now no one can say or write stuff like "Muslims are terrorists" anymore without people raising eyebrows. Now it is clear to all that terrorism, bitterness, wickedness, etc have no religion but they are only products of individual hearts. Is it not pure wickedness that will make you hate a President who purposely refused to sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project (the first of it's kind in the region) was safely included although the so-called senators representing the very SS region couldn't care less about lobbying for it. Is it not pure venom that will make you hate the first President to actually take steps in cleaning up our own lands and waters from pollution created by the very boys in the creeks who were empowered by the very "brother" of ours who ruled for over 5 years with all the powers at his disposal but yet no plans whatsoever for developing the lands you so want liberated. But only enriched a few creek boys? You want resource control? Control by who please? Our leaders? Diezani? Mama Peace? Alams (RIP)? Dickson? Edwin Clark? Tompolo? Asari? Ibori? Please tell me the people who are supposed to be the ones managing the resources for us. The very people who robbed our region blind? Asari and Clark who had the audacity to build Universities in foreign lands? Diezani who has a fleet of jets yet no community project whatsoever? Seriously?

For all those ND indegenes who foolishly joined the Biafra-chanting Igbos to applaud the ND militants when they started because you were happy "Bubu was sweating" "Since they didn't allow GEJ rule then make Buhari poo for pant". Clap for yourselves, with the coming of the suicide bombers get ready for the ND to go through what the NE went through harboring terrorists amongst them until it became too late. Congratulations! You are about to have first hand experience of what war looks and feels like.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2016
No comment

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by SuperSupremo(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Avengers are typical terrorists and I don't think they are on anyway closer to islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by QuotaSystem: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Of course they are terrorists, just the cowardly kind.

IPOB on the other hand, who are now wielding dynamite and firing at Nigerian security forces, are more like the Islamic terrorists that don't mind wasting their lives for terror.

They will all be flattened.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by hungryboy(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2016
this should win the award of,

worst topic i ever read.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Before you roll out your drums to start implicating Christianity on the Avengers rampage, take note of these:

1. They are yet to declared their religion, remember Asari is a Muslim.. .

2. They are yet to shout 'Hallelujah' during or after any of their operations, unlike their Muslim counterpart who are always quick to declare Allah-akba even when committing the act..

3. Take a tour of their twitter handle or visit their website, you would be utterly disappointed that they never mentioned anything abt religion..

You must know that all Southerners are not only Christians so you should be patient for until they declare, you are just being hypocritical. ..

Note; I am Igbo, but I am NOT a Christian neither am I a religious person. You can't associate my actions to Christianity(that would be a look down for me)...

I leave you for Christians to invade thread and shred you into parts..

@op.."Not all terrorists are Muslims, they only said that all ******* are Terrorist"

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2016
I'm yet to see the 'christian terrorists' who would use the bible as backup for their babaric acts, who would shout 'Jesus is great' before blowing themselves up or cutting people like cows, who would make videos showing the world how brutal they can be........

All the terrorist organisations i've known since birth are from one religion and they backup their acts with what is written in their h.book...

Its so bad that the guy (obvs from that religion) living next door is a potential terrorist...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Ikwokrikwo: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Go back to the kitchen woman.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2016
no, we need to rationalize criminal act in our nation. a lawyer even posted it on Facebook in the same article that fulani should be served justice while nda should be negotiated with.
we have so many insane fellows in this nation. anyway, I don't rationalize evil, it's either you are good or bad, I don't need your belief to know that.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Terrorism has no religion. Anybody that does it, whether he is a christian, muslim, budhist, atheist or free thinker, is a terrorist. I'm not deceived by those that carry act but call it fight for freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Histrings08(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Pfft
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by omenka(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Before you roll out your drums to start implicating Christianity on the Avengers rampage, take note of these:

2. They are yet to shout 'Hallelujah' during or after any of their operations, unlike their Muslim counterpart who are always quick to declare Allah-akba even when committing the act..

3. Take a tour of their twitter handle or visit their website, you would be utterly disappointed that they never mentioned anything abt religion..

You must know that all Southerners are not only Christians so you should be patient for until they declare, you are just being hypocritical. ..

Note; I am Igbo, but I am NOT a Christian neither am I a religious person. You can't associate my actions to Christianity(that would be a look down for me)...

Christians won't invade anywhere and shred anyone to parts. Who are those people you call "Christians"??

The ones that come here to insult people's mothers and fathers??

The ones that call someone old enough to be their grand father a kunu sipping monkey??

The ones that threaten anyone who dares to bear a contrary opinion to their with death??

The ones that wish everyone not a "christian" perish miserably??

The ones who celebrate killings of innocent people in Agatu??

The ones who you desire to see come in here and "shred the op to bits" because she spoke her mind??

What manner of Christians are those?? Who is a Christian to you??

The op is completely right, and any "Christian" can fault her on any point she's raised here. All I expect to see are some bigots invading the thread to throw insults around with reckless abandon. That is all they are good at.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Consiglier: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2016
How could someone, a lady at that, sit down and compose this long trash? Na wa ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Give it up

Fighting with an aim is different from and much better than a purposeless one.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by ckmayoca: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Lolzzz. Maybe a terrorist like BH shld visit u instead of NDA that will just break ur tv and dvd and leave or BH that will make u watch ur children's head cutted off infront of u and still rape u front and back then u will knw the diff btww what a muslim can do and what NDA can do.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by chiefobdk(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
It's no new thing to us that ND militants have been having a field day bombing pipelines. But yesterday we were greeted with the news of an emergence of ND suicide bombing. Am I surprised that a group of Christians can become full blown terrorizing suicide bombers? A little. But considering the amount of hate and raw poisonous venom I've been seeing coming my SE and SS brothers since the build-up to the 2015 elections, It's really not surprising it has gotten to this level. This amount of hate is powerful and takes total control of whoever harbours it, you don't get to act and think of your own accord, you are completely at the mercy of the chemicals brewing inside of you and sending signals to your brain.

Now because I know some people are still in self denial about the fact that the ND are terrorists (meaning that they themselves are terrorist sympathizers) let's take a closer look at the meaning of terrorism. The encyclopedia defines it as "Terrorism is classified as fourth-generation warfare and as a violent crime. In its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim". Websters dictionary defines it as "the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear"

Now let's go back to the demands of the ND whatever they are called.

1. They said they want resource control - POLITICAL AGENDA
2. They said they want ND republic and have gone further to print money - POLITICAL AGENDA

Let's take a walk back to some of the things ND warlords like Asari and Tompolo said during the elections campaigns. "There will be war if GEJ looses" and some other inciting things. Now let's consider the the impact of their pipeline bombing activities

1. The country is practically on it's knees as the economy is being terribly affected. Power is now almost non-existent, people are suffering, so many have lost and about loosing their jobs.
2. The ND waters and lands meant for fishing and farming are being grossly and almost irredeemably polluted. We can only guess who the real sufferers of this calamity will be.

While religious terrorists kill and maim economic terrorists cause untold suffering and pains that could be likened to killing people slowly. It's just like injecting someone with slow poison. But that's not all, they have grown to full scale suicide bombers. I hope you do realize that suicide bombers do not just blow up inanimate objects, they target perceived enemies. The ND suicide bombers are most likely going to start with targeting the military and police, which was how BH started. Then it will graduate to non-indegenes and then graduate to indegenes who don't sympathize with them, just like BH. Then we will have a full scale war in the ND region, Why? Just because some embittered people couldn't just find it in their hearts to move on with their lives when their "brother" who didn't bring any single meaningful developments to our region, lost elections.

The good thing about this catastrophe is that it has now vindicated Muslims who were seen as the "problem of the world" Now no one can say or write stuff like "Muslims are terrorists" anymore without people raising eyebrows. Now it is clear to all that terrorism, bitterness, wickedness, etc have no religion but they are only products of individual hearts. Is it not pure wickedness that will make you hate a President who purposely refused to sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project (the first of it's kind in the region) was safely included although the so-called senators representing the very SS region couldn't care less about lobbying for it. Is it not pure venom that will make you hate the first President to actually take steps in cleaning up our own lands and waters from pollution created by the very boys in the creeks who were empowered by the very "brother" of ours who ruled for over 5 years with all the powers at his disposal but yet no plans whatsoever for developing the lands you so want liberated. But only enriched a few creek boys? You want resource control? Control by who please? Our leaders? Diezani? Mama Peace? Alams (RIP)? Dickson? Edwin Clark? Tompolo? Asari? Ibori? Please tell me the people who are supposed to be the ones managing the resources for us. The very people who robbed our region blind? Asari and Clark who had the audacity to build Universities in foreign lands? Diezani who has a fleet of jets yet no community project whatsoever? Seriously?

For all those ND indegenes who foolishly joined the Biafra-chanting Igbos to applaud the ND militants when they started because you were happy "Bubu was sweating" "Since they didn't allow GEJ rule then make Buhari poo for pant". Clap for yourselves, with the coming of the suicide bombers get ready for the ND to go through what the NE went through harboring terrorists amongst them until it became too late. Congratulations! You are about to have first hand experience of what war looks and feels like.

the fact you had to write this long trash shows u 're dead on arrival

9 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Amberon11: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2016
o
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by carinmom(f): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2016
hungryboy:
this should win the award of,

worst topic i ever read.

The truth always hurts undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Terrorism is a relative term, the op is right, groups like Eyepoorb and NDA are terrorist because they seek to use violence to achieve a political objective, too many ignorant people mistake terrorism to be wholly about religion no it is about politics and power. In this case sore lossers who can't come to term with electoral defeat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:

A bad orange is not an apple. The idea that a Christian can do no wrong is a fallacy, a very dangerous one. It's the kind of Christianity that thrives in Nigeria. Christians abuse people. Christians LovePeddler and party. They don't do so because they're Christians. They do so because we're human.. We all are, no matter what creed we claim to profess.
For me, if each citizen understands the effect their actions have on society, I think that would help us grow into a more responsible society.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Even a mad man can see that.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Christians won't invade anywhere and shred anyone to parts. Who are those people you call "Christians"??

The ones that call someone old enough to be their grand father a kunu sipping monkey??

The ones that threaten anyone who dares to bear a contrary opinion to their with death??

The ones who you desire to see come in here and "shred the op to bits" because she spoke her mind??

The op is completely right, and any "Christian" can fault her on any point she's raised here. All I expect to see are some bigots invading the thread to throw insults around with reckless abandon. That is all they are good at.
[/s]

Whatever that allows you sleep..
I have told you my own and you have equally said yours..

But unfortunately, I am not the one to help you with your hate for others..

Good luck with that.. .

5 Likes

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Subway1011: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

the fact you had to write this long trash shows u 're dead on arrival

Counter her point instead of splashing smelly spit, you have nothing to contribute since its not a gala selling discussion. Mschew
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by csamii: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op, bombing pipelines and bombing of humans are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

They haven't declared their religion indeed! Is Asari the only militant? Is Tompolo a Muslim?

Muslim terrorist shout Allah Akbar or whatever because they are religious terrorists. They are fighting for religion. These ones are socio-political terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Give it up

Fighting with an aim is different from and much better than a purposeless one.

Fighting with an aim? Seriously? What's the aim of the ND militants? Amnesty? Selfish resource control (why didn't they ask for that while our own son was there?) Is that what you'd call a "purposeful" fight?
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
csamii:
Op, bombing pipelines and bombing of humans are they the same?

Obviously you didn't read the entire post. You would have seen where I said suicide bombers target people and not objects.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by csamii: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Obviously you didn't read the entire post. You would have seen where I said suicide bombers target people and not objects.

I prefer the ones blowing up pipelines to the ones killing innocent people because Allah says so.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by 7lives: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:

THEY SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET THEM FREE, GREED JUST LIKE POVERTY HAS NO RELIGION NOR TRIBE.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
csamii:

I prefer the ones blowing up pipelines to the ones killing innocent people because Allah says so.

Are you aware ND avengers have given ultimatum to start suicide bombing? If been bringing that up and you are judging. Please what's the difference between killing for Allah and killing for money?
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by csamii: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Are you aware ND avengers have given ultimatum to start suicide bombing? If been bringing that up and you are judging. Please what's the difference between killing for Allah and killing for money?

What kind of lie is this na? Do you have proof to back up that lie or you're just writing to make the NDA look as bad as boko haram?
Are you related to lie mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nnemuka(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

give us source for this news? you can lie tufia

First and foremost you cant call NDA terrorists because they havent taken anybody's life.
They are not fighting for Allah or Jesus,
they are not fighting for the christanization of Nigeria or christian law.
They are not kidnapping young girls about to write WAEC
They are not killing Northerners living in any part of the south,
Infact human lives are not involved.

Call them secessionists . They want resource control finish......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / Chibok Schoolgirls: 1,000 Days In Captivity / Things Fall Apart. Wike Strikes Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.