Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister (47457 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by mondob2k(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
poshestmina:
Anne should stop feeling like one big thing.
She doesn't have ANY right whatsoever!

She should face her husband that couldn't and still can't control his d**k angry angry

Funny enough, Pero still has the upper hand

Upper hand? how if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Na annie find trouble as far as I am concerned. Tubaba give belle, she should mind her business and allow Tubaba fight his fight.
When did she turn tubaba's defence counsel bikonu'

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by BABANGBALI: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
femi4:
I wonder why the baby mama's too can't control their V
cekhoe:
Annie self,she be acting like the good step mother, we know say all that one na jege *grabs stool,adjust wrapper on her chest*,oya pero,yarn us
uncle femi4 pls what is very so that I will tell Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow and VickyRotex to control their own
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by femi4: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
uncle femi4 pls what is very so that I will tell Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow and VickyRotex to control their own
V for vampire
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by kenzysmith: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2016
kaffy4tope:
@Annie, Jes cos u used juju to tie 2baba down does not mean u should forget he has kids elsewhere. I mean (Boys) the one we call 'Arole' in my beautiful yoruba tribe.

Stop shading your hubby's other baby mommas abeg. Enjoy your stay with the father of all nations while it last...but leave his babymommas and their offspring alone.
na wa o y girls like jelous like this na. Na u and her go the babalawo house y do u want to bring her down am asking you

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by pennywys(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2016
kaffy4tope:
@Annie, Jes cos u used juju to tie 2baba down does not mean u should forget he has kids elsewhere. I mean (Boys) the one we call 'Arole' in my beautiful yoruba tribe.

Stop shading your hubby's other baby mommas abeg. Enjoy your stay with the father of all nations while it last...but leave his babymommas and their offspring alone.
wetin concern you for ladies mata. please better make use of your brain before it expire, if it hasn't expired alreay

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Behira:
cheesy sipping my chilled ori malu with some popcorn dis early mornin in front of my face me - i slap u mansion.....waitin for iya idris to come out of d toilet so dat i can rush in and shiiiiit

Loool... Razz fellow
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Bgorgeous: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2016
kaffy4tope:

sorry pero's juju failed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by oladeledave: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Free Blogger Template

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/3139185/free-download-sevida-template-bloggers[/url]
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
no mind am,she wan 2 baba to collect the childrens so that she can give dem rat poison chop.
hehehehe,based on first son things abi, she go fit do am,na trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by andyanders: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
When a man fails to keep/discipline his prick as a result of lust, the result is what we are witnessing. More of this kind of attitude will definitely spring up for would be baby mamas. At the end, tubaba will be the recipient.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by casspersteve: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Nawa ohhh....yeyebrity

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by laviecontinue: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Even annie WAS a baby mama.
femi4:
I wonder why the baby mama's too can't control their V

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Abyzan(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
2baba na legend....okbye
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by laviecontinue: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Chai! People! You think they like you? Wait till you f**kup. Annie tie ma ba o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by yunnyp(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Happy New Month Nairalanders and Happy Birthday to me.....
#HBDLLNP

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by ameezy(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2016
:DTWACIII come and see ooo the latest Episode o
Its a new month gift, HAPPY NEW MONTH MY DEAR
Nest episodegoo talf die
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by DONSMITH123(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2016
#TeamPero

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by ameezy(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2016
TWACIII come and see ooo the latest Episode o
Its a new month gift, HAPPY NEW MONTH MY DEAR
Nest episodegoo talf die cheesy
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2016
after "t-billz" and tiwa

noe Dis ones yaff come
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by iamsoja(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2016
"Baby mama's sister" hmmmm.....new title.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by BABANGBALI: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2016
femi4:
V for vampire
uncleeeeeeeeeeeeee. You sabi lie o grin
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by BABANGBALI: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehehe,based on first son things abi, she go fit do am,na trouble maker
yes na
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by 9jatatafo(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Happy New Month Nairalanders and Happy
Birthday to me.....

June 1st is world milk day so I am ordering a trailer load of milk for you to get high with

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Sobeautiful: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Birthday to me.....
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by blessedqueen(f): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2016
manutdrichie:
I was very busy looking for where she mentioned pero in that msg grin

Tuface. Baby. Pero

Thank u oh....guilt
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Pamelayoung: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Bunch of jobless bulls
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by DrHighchief(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Birthday to me.....
U kno hear say Annie and pero sister dey Ghen Ghen and u dey talk of bday. Who ur bday help?
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by tunbebes(f): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
poshestmina:
Anne should stop feeling like one big thing.
She doesn't have ANY right whatsoever!

She should face her husband that couldn't and still can't control his d**k angry angry

Funny enough, Pero still has the upper hand

Pero has the upper hand cos she has 2 sons...right? Annie is legally married to 2baba and I have a feeling Pero's sister is pained.
Pero's sister just want to start another wahala afterall Annie didn't call her sis name nah. Silence is golden!

The whole ish is annoying cos Annie go wake trouble up herself....now she don enter gobe.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Skmoda360(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Birthday to me.....

WOW!!! Thanks so much Nairalanders...#OneLove

Thank you GOD for the GIFT OF LIFE
For everytime I doubt how far I can go, I remember how far I have come, I obtained MERCY and found GRACE, only your Grace has brought me thus far
#teamgrace
happy new month....one love enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by tunbebes(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
manutdrichie:
I was very busy looking for where she mentioned pero in that msg grin

Tuface. Baby. Pero

Thanks o. Its called guilt! She didn't mention Pero In the message,why Sunbo no vex?
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by dazzlinglyme: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Annie please don't respond cos me i smell a very big dead rat if u do and u don't want to smell that. grin[color=#990000][/color] cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.