Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Letter To The Brokenhearted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Brokenhearted (430 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Brokenhearted Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms / Brokenhearted Man Marries 10ft Long White Cobra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Brokenhearted by Dennis192: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Hello, friend! I just thought it wise and caring enough to share this with you. It must have been hustling and hustling here and there right? And possibly, everything is seemingly not giving out what you yearned for – Such is L-I-F-E!
Did you know, “There are millions of people out there who do not deserve your love; and No matter how hard you try to give them your all and make them see the reason to love you back, you will find out in the end that you have just had a bad venture?
True love is worth waiting for, it’s worth praying for. True and undying love are worth all the patience in the world.
“The worst emotional tragedy that can befall you in life is to freely give out your heart to someone who doesn’t know how to keep it”What I am about to share with you is more than a therapy. It is sure more than a healing balm and more effective than a pain relief dose; it is a keep-it-fit-forever package for everyone who has a heart.
You see, “Doing wrongs might be as easy as breaking a glass cup, and making the other person to really forgive without no extra resentment in their hearts might be the hardest nut to crack.” Isn’t it more than a heartbreak when those we trust our lives with are the very ones that make emotional moles out of our mountainous courage?
Those we hold in high esteem are sometimes the ones who mar our indwelling joy cum happiness, rather than giving support when we so need them! It gives more than a tailspin, finding oneself in this category. And if you find yourself as a victim of this, please forgive such persons: if they knew how to treat you better, they sure would have.
You sure can still love again, and again.
Obviously, Life is a place where everything come and go. It’s a place where people get hurt where they expect to get romantic love and showers of accolades. A place where people get jilted even after giving donkey years to grow a love. Life in short is full of unexpected hurts, pains – a den of deceivers and evil doers it is!
Painstakingly, I always wish the world would be a place where HEARTS can be valued than we value the perishables. But whenever I think how imperfect things are, I sigh.
You see, one funny thing about heartbreak is the definition of a heartbreaker: A heartbreaker is “a charming person who is irresponsible in emotional relationships.” Imagine that! Without mincing words, that he is your prince charming doesn’t mean He can’t get your heart broken. And that she’s got all that feeds your sensual desire doesn’t mean she can’t get your heart broken.
So don’t give out all you’ve got in your within just moments into a relationship. Take your time to build a mutual link that will last.
“It is a bad practice to increase speed uncontrollably on a road you don’t know where it leads”
While you give out your heart in love, find a place within you to keep it safe. People can be trusted with money these days than be trusted with someone else’s heart. Heartbreak is real and it’s everywhere. People get heartbroken every now and then. And then, the get out of jail kind of advice is for you to “Give your heart to the one who has a heart -a complete heart- and not the one who has a broken heart!”
One who has a broken heart can never keep a heart. And who is he/she that has a broken heart? Such is the one who doesn’t know love at all. Such is no one but the person whose desire is to have only a fleshly relationship with you. If you see a shadow of such, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
“Take time to build trust before you let off your guard, and be sure you are not giving your heart to a heartbreaker.”
AND WHEN THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS?
When the unexpected happens, even after giving your all, don’t plan to hurt yourself. You don’t deserve more hurt than you already have. All you need to do is to find yourself a place of solace. Remember, if no one love you, i love. If no one cares, i do. I just smiled....... Hope that reached you. Love you

(1) (Reply)

. / Memoirs Of A Dam / Make Him Feel Safe Enough To Love You #2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.