Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious (726 Views)

President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / 30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes / Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by frubben(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Mugabe has never supported gay marriage,
and has always ridiculed the idea, for to him,
“even Satan wasn’t Gay, he chose to
approach unclad Eve Instead of unclad
Adam”. It would be ideal to demand of Mugabe. How he got to know Satan was a He. But then,there are no strong sources to link him with the statement. Below however are verified statements he made concerning gay marriage.

1. “If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.

2. “Archbishop Tutu said it is nice to be gay, yet he has a wife, he should have begun by getting himself a man for a woman…When you are a bishop and cannot interpret the Bible, you should resign and give it to those who can. We will not compromise our tradition and tolerate homosexuality.”

3. “We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”

4. ‘I’ve just concluded – since President
Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance – thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, DC, get down on my knee and ask his hand.’

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by klassykute(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2016
dis man self
Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by iceberylin(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2016
WHO MAN NYASH HELP
Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
This got me laughing

"We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”
Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by loomer: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
I dey hungry jare
Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by alobright17(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
I'm waiting to see them flock here to bash him
Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by MUVA(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
The last quote was quite funny.
#NotHomophobic.
Re: Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious by Pheals(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Gay and lesbianism ? Is act of foolishness! Even animals knows the effect , some people are dumb sha o op u forgot to add this

If Obama want me to accept gay marriage he must free his wife and let get married -R . Mugabe

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop Doing This / How To Seduce A LADY (100% Guarantee) / Proper Relationship Phone Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.