Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My NYSC Experience In Kano State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Kano State (128048 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by eedris85(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Everything I wrote here is real. And I write according to what I saw and experienced here in Kano.meanwhile, where do you stay sir? Ramadan Kareem!

I stay at naibawa, and work along zaria road. I would post my own little qouta about my knowledge and findings about Kano state I'm the past 3years + (even though am not. corper).
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by oweniwe(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Make una stop distracting d o.p nau... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by donifecent(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Two people can't experience the same thing at the same time. So allow the OP to continue. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by donifecent(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Two people can't experience the same thing at the same time. So allow the OP to continue. Thanks. If you dont like the way he experience it. Just pass we'll notice u when we reach there.

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by AnibabaQuadri(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2016
kano is a pretty nice place to be, though dey r very religious and lacks religion tolerance. They r business oriented too, cus most d dia business mugus hardly understands English. Am also a Corp member here, serving at FCE kano @ Gwale LGA. the only places dat developed in kano is just those 9 LGA located in the Main city out of 44 LGA. So d rest LGA is nothing to write home about, most dem r typical village where Agriculture is there main source of income

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by graychuks(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2016
osytex:

looolzz.. nice one, bro..
why didn't we hook up in camp?

Osytex, Overall parade commander

General Commander sir.. Parade shun!!! We place hairdresses.. @Oyster you really did a nice job commanding the whole parade squad... I rep squad 3

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by graychuks(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2016
osytex:

very good.

Now I know why your posting didn't happen the same day as ours..... Well with Ur outstanding performance as commander you really deserve a barrack as Ppa

Repping Platoon 6...squad 3....Room 20 "na we dey here room" the first sons of kano.
wink
osytex:

very good.

Now I know why your posting didn't happen the same day as ours..... Well with Ur outstanding performance as commander you really deserve a barrack as Ppa

Repping Platoon 6...squad 3....Room 20 "na we dey here room" the first sons of kano.

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2016
AnibabaQuadri:
kano is a pretty nice place to be, though dey r very religious and lacks religion tolerance. They r business oriented too, cus most d dia business mugus hardly understands English. Am also a Corp member here, serving at FCE kano @ Gwale LGA. the only places dat developed in kano is just those 9 LGA located in the Main city out of 44 LGA. So d rest LGA is nothing to write home about, most dem r typical village where Agriculture is there main source of income

FCE That's cool..what sup bro. I do come to FCE everytime to play Volleyball.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2016
I will update the thread later today, around 1p.m. Thank you for following this thread. Please drop your comments let me know how you feel.:
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by oweniwe(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2016
I have never been north before so Its like I'm seeing there through your mind.

I schooled in lagos, abeokuta delta, served in Awka, now hustling in enugu.

So I dunno or have anything to do with em northern folks.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Every Hausa girl or boy is brought up in such a way that he/she puts religion first. According to religion, once a guy approach a girl, he only comes for marriage.

If you meet any Hausa girl, just know that she is expecting nothing apart from marriage from you. They don't want to flex, or date or court and the likes. If you are going for anything less than marriage, just be ready to loose one of your hand.

In Kano state, it's quiet very difficult to get a single girl, infact, most of them cover their children with hijab. I happened to be so unlucky that the very first five Huasa girls I met were married. From facial appearance, you would never believe they are engaged let alone married.

One of the first five Hausa girl that I met didn't talk to me. when I approached her, the only thing she did was point backwards to her long hijab, there I saw the head of a little baby whom I thought was her hand bag.

Little wonder why the batch B we met shared their ladies themselves.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
The day I toasted Khadija, i had a mixed feeling. After speaking the whole English in my mouth, I was expecting the usual Let me think about it , I never knew I was going to get a positive response. The gospel truth is that, they are not used to toasting from guys, they were hidden in their house only to be brought out by education.

She is very beautiful that if it were my igbo sisters, they will see themselves as the latest models in town. Normally beautiful girls are common in Kano. they are everywhere, Infact you will get tired of seeing them in Kano. I have never seen a collection of beautiful girls like I saw in Kano.Mehn, they deserve our monthly allawee, yet they don't want.

After spewing all the English in my mouth, she was very shy as if it's the first time someone is approaching her. Infact due to her beauty, I read many ways of asking a lady out on nairaland. little did I know that I don't need an advanced method. Anyhow you say it, you will get them provided you meet someone who is completely single

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
The smile at her face was worth a million, she looked left and right many times, smiling. I was patiently waiting for a rejection or let me think about it. But Hausa girls seems be different. After about three minutes of silence and smiling, she told me she have accepted. At that point, walahi, I was completely confused. I don't know whether to be happy, I don't know if my life is in danger .
infact, the smile on her face gave me confidence. When I asked her the place of our meeting, she then told me that it's a function of my choice.

Mehn! I have never experienced something like this before. It was there and then that i knew that one of my hand is in danger. Infact any time I stopped updating this thread, just know that one hand have gone.

But on the contrary, if my parents realise that I got engaged to an Hausa girl, they will know that true true, I was high on kunu, but I can't afford to miss her, I can't afford to loose her to those Hausa men looking forward to make her their fourth wife

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
To be continued!!!
Ramadan Kareem.

What do you think!! I need your comments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by AnibabaQuadri(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrphysics:

FCE That's cool..what sup bro. I do come to FCE everytime to play Volleyball.
Wao dats pretty nice, need some coaching from u, cus I just resume work in d college. Volley ball every evening ryt ?. D sch seems dry for now, cus most of dem r writing exams
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
it is best you stay single than share girls around
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Dream2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrphysics:
To be continued!!!

Ramadan Kareem.

What do you think!! I need your comments.
Very funny,you tried bro,it's unusual to see a single hausa lady o,funny,the fear of loosing hand is the beginning of keeping mute,ride on bro when the time for questioning arise,I will ask.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
you've got to play safe, there's no need getting your arms cut if her parents are religious extremists
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Darey00(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
[\b it was there and then that i knew that one of my hand is in danger. Infact any time I stopped updating this thread, just know that one hand have gone./b]

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Darey00(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
[\b it was there and then that i knew that one of my hand is in danger. Infact any time I stopped updating this thread, just know that one hand have gone./b]

grin grin grin
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
AnibabaQuadri:

Wao dats pretty nice, need some coaching from u, cus I just resume work in d college. Volley ball every evening ryt ?. D sch seems dry for now, cus most of dem r writing exams

The school looks like a nursery school. Just check every evening apart drlm Saturday and Sundays, I will be there. Hope they pay you? and gave you accommodation??

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
radiokilla:
you've got to play safe, there's no need getting your arms cut if her parents are religious extremists

With time I will realise whether the parents are extremists. Generally every Muslim parents are very rigid with their daughters
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Skydweller(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have been following your narratives. Interesting I must say. But I go advice you to forget those Hausa babes o for the sake of your hands. If any of your hands is removed, my brother, your selling point will drop and your market value will diminish when you go back home o.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Skydweller:
I have been following your narratives. Interesting I must say. But I go advice you to forget those Hausa babes o for the sake of your hands. If any of your hands is removed, my brother, your selling point will drop and your market value will diminish when you go back home o.

You are right my brother, I'm considering doing that.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sorry for the delay, i have been very busy. i hope to update this thread today. thank you
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Dream2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrphysics:
Sorry for the delay, i have been very busy. i hope to update this thread today. thank you
Patiently waiting for the update.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Rajosh(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was born and brought up in kano and schooled @ ABU Zaria. Kaduna in terms of social life is better because it has Christian indigenes(southern Kaduna). But Kano's better in infrastructure and business.

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by zamanii: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello OP, I'm highly elated that u created a thread lyk dis n may God bless u coz I've bin looking forward to sumtin lyk dis. My dad used to work in kano state befor he was transferred and I only spent a day there. I vowed to serve in kano and even plan to settle down there coz of how beautiful kano was wen I visited. However, I hav a few questions befor I make up my mind. I'm a Muslim though not a Hausa man I suppose I'm exempted from d cutting of hand lol or I'm also not allowed to come close to their gals? Most importantly, I will b thru wit my law degree soon and want to serve in kano, do u know d best places in kano where I can do my ppa? and hw's d rent in kano? thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrphysics:
We reached ifeanyichukwu park Kano state by 7:00 a.m on Tuesday, running close to 15hours. the park is situated at sabongari in fagge local government. I must state that this sabongari has the highest population of igbos, in fact, an igbo man is the local government chairman of fagge local government Kano state. it was shocking to see an igbo man heading a local government in Kano.

Sabongari doesn't look like Kano state, all clubs, hotels, brothels, beer parlor in Kano state has it's headquarter located in Sabongari. Infact you can't buy alcohol in anywhere save sabongari. it is also had to see a church in Kano state except in sabongari.

Sabongari is very safe, more secured that any other part of Kano state. if there is any war in Kano state, the first place the military will protect is sabongari. You will hardly believe you are in Kano state if you visit sabongari. it is in sabongari that a lady can walk without wearing hijab of covering her head. it is in sabongari that you can hold or shake a lady. Sabongari looks exactly like Enugu state.

Brother may God forgive you for this blatant lie.. Never in a history that Fagge Local Goverment ever chaired by an Igbo chairman. If you say councillorship then i may agree with you.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Kakamorufu(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
i reserve space for later
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by ebig21(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
No go blaspheme Mohammed oo, those guy no get chill ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.