Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) (5801 Views)

Leadway Assurance / Leadway Assurance Company Limited. / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sometime last year, I decided to start a savings plan and leadway came highly recommended by my padi, Kaboninc. I had started the plan then because I was having extra income that I knew I’d need in about three years. I had hoped that by then I would really need it for some contingencies. The plan was meant to last three years after which I would be paid all I saved plus interest accrued.

I saved consistently for a while after which I lost interest. I preferred saving extra income in a bank account I had minimal access to. I had already started considering surrendering the policy but my mind wasn’t firmly made up. I read the T&C of the plan and I was well aware that there would be charges made.

Then one fateful day, I saw this thread on Nairaland Frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/3092873/how-cheated-mutual-benefits-life - Without wasting time, I informed Hubby that I have finally made up my mind to surrender the policy. I did not want my name to become “sorry” as well. I no fit shout biko. We started envisaging that they might remove like 10-12k out of the 70k I saved up. All the same, I decided to SURRENDER. Better late than sorrier.

On May 26th, 2016….I sent them (Leadway Assurance Customer Care) an email that I want to surrender. In less than ten minutes they replied by sending me a detailed working of the amount they would deduct. Guess how much? – One Thousand Five Hundred Naira out of 70k shocked shocked

I agreed and filled the discharge voucher. I received a reply that they would pay me in 5 working days.

It did not even take up to 4 working days and I have my balance of 68.5k sitting comfortably in my account.

My aim of sharing this is to spread the word that there are some sincere insurance companies out there, and from my experience, I can say that Leadway Assurance is one of them. Excellent customer service. Superb service delivery.
Thanks for reading.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by bigtt76(f): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Leadway Assurance is owned by a highly respectable man ...Dr. Kunle Hassan (if I'm not mistaken) undecided
Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by crackhaus: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Congratulobia!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by ishiamu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
MizMyColi:
Sometime last year, I decided to start a savings plan and leadway came highly recommended by my padi, Kaboninc. I had started the plan then because I was having extra income that I knew I’d need in about three years. I had hoped that by then I would really need it for some contingencies. The plan was meant to last three years after which I would be paid all I saved plus interest accrued.

I saved consistently for a while after which I lost interest. I preferred saving extra income in a bank account I had minimal access to. I had already started considering surrendering the policy but my mind wasn’t firmly made up. I read the T&C of the plan and I was well aware that there would be charges made.

Then one fateful day, I saw this thread on Nairaland Frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/3092873/how-cheated-mutual-benefits-life - Without wasting time, I informed Hubby that I have finally made up my mind to surrender the policy. I did not want my name to become “sorry” as well. I no fit shout biko. We started envisaging that they might remove like 10-12k out of the 70k I saved up. All the same, I decided to SURRENDER. Better late than sorrier.

On May 26th, 2016….I sent them (Leadway Assurance Customer Care) an email that I want to surrender. In less than ten minutes they replied by sending me a detailed working of the amount they would deduct. Guess how much? – One Thousand Five Hundred Naira out of 70k shocked shocked

I agreed and filled the discharge voucher. I received a reply that they would pay me in 5 working days.

It did not even take up to 4 working days and I have my balance of 68.5k sitting comfortably in my account.

My aim of sharing this is to spread the word that there are some sincere insurance companies out there, and from my experience, I can say that Leadway Assurance is one of them. Excellent customer service. Superb service delivery.
Thanks for reading.

are you married?
Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by pocohantas(f): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Okay, we get the message, you are now married.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by KingRex1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
why on earth wuld they deduct 10-12k?
Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2016
ishiamu:

are you married?
Mizmycoli has broken my fragile heart.
Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by Laredojohn(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Reading through this now might b abit late, but I have another reason to continue partnering with leadway as they have boosted my morale with the excellent service they rendered to you. Thanks for sharing your nice experience with them.
Re: My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) by ogbeifuncletus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks Mizmycoli for sharing this. This will help to some people's mind at ease.

If you or anyone else reading this thread would like to start a new Savings Plan or anything insurance, pls don't hesitate to reach me on my phone no which is on my signature.

Thanks for your patronage

Ogbeifun Cletus
Financial Planner
Leadway Assurance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAC Certificate / How Good Are Fixed Deposits? / ARE YOU IN NEED Of NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING FOR YOUR OLD/NEW PRODUCT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.