Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR (39430 Views)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (2) (3) (4)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by centvin008(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Won't it be so much easier to just make a list of those who are not corrupt?

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by wayaa007(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai, why lai Mohammed now, how would we know the list is true or false?

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by 989900: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
thesicilian:

cheesy grin cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by psucc(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now that there us no money, how much has the b President approved for the preparation of that list?

Or it will take Lai the next decade to prepare without money.

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by 989900: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lying itself is a form of corruption . . . Lai should include his name in that list for transparency.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by SWG25: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol @ names of corrupt Nigerians. Says a nepotistic and despotic ruler who said Abacha never stole. Thief!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Splinz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
It's needless telling Lie anything. We already know he'll add salt and pepper to whatever rubbish they're gonna dish out to their gullible followers.

19 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by etebefia: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
I strongly doubt if this list will ever come out, that is if there is one being prepared

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by ORACLE1975(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
I dey follow but if I fail to see baba NAME.......................

Hmmmmmmm

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Add my name to it ooo.

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Philomath1212: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rubbish.

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by waterhouse071(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
PDP members as usual. As if APC members are saints.

34 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by BomboyOnline: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
thesicilian:

Somebody give this guy a beer.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by drnairalov: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
1.linda ikeji

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Flashh: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Funny... And Lai Mohammed will be bold to list the names out? All of them are corruption.

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by ddippset(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's why I love Mr President. He's aware already that even if he brings heaven to Nigeria there would still be a lot of people who won't recover from the fact that he defeated Jonathan and is now president, who won't heal because he's recovering the billions of dollars their masters stole, who won't heal because dilector is still locked up. That's why Buhari does what he does, when he does and how he does, not giving a fucck about them. kudos Mr President.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Badgers14: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by SAMBATLAN(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by IamSpeakdaTruth: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Something is coming up, don't 4get d name IVYY

Click If Buhari is better than Jonathan, share if u think Jonathan would've bin better

55 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by GuDErboY(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahahaha Lai again?
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by brownlord: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Any list without Tinubu, ATM Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola and chief Navigator Obasnjo is useless

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai. I love Buhari grin grin grin

No homo angry
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nobody they fear buhary again

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol Our Information Minister and his list of noise makers
Buhari pities lie muhammad but wallahi I only pity his children

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by mandax: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari shall make number one on the list.
Only zombies can fault this.

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by anytexy: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
SWG25:
Lol @ names of corrupt Nigerians. Says a nepotistic and despotic ruler who said Abacha never stole. Thief!
Hmmmmm. If any man is a supporter PMB/APC he or she is corrupt free. We are watching
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by globe16: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Do people still believe promises from All Promises Cancelled party? lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by anonimi: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:
Lying itself is a form of corruption . . . Lai should include his name in that list for transparency.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by ubaobi: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who is the judge and jury. Only a competent court of law has the right to declare anyone corrupt. An accused is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. As much as I support the fight against corruption, this is definitely not the way to go about it we are gradually sliding into an abyss of lawlessness and dictatorship. This disrespect for due process and the rule of law is disheartening.

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Boss13: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is public humiliation. Many people should be praying for their name not to be on that list. I guess a lot of the corrupt people will be begging Lai to exclude their names.

If you ask me, I believe this is the way to go about it. If you steal, you get the shame. Every Nigerians will now know those people who have been robbing the country blind. I expect to see some popular names, however, those popular ones have no shame already.

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns