Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today (48969 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Codes151(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which justice? Abuse, blames, condolence or what? Cause if it's ur cash... E don enter bus they go lagoon!
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by buksaylor001: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
The number is registered @sim registration.Report to police to see if they can get through to the service providers to get the person but but police is not your friend.They might request another money -Sorry!
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by ogmask: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
uliyaah:

He could be impersonating someone...most likely

I doubt. Op gave his name as Victor adokiye. True caller gave me adokiye omuaru. I got him with Vomuaru adokiye. I compared his pix on Facebook with the one on true caller. It matched.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by bapsjuninho(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Uve raised awareness! Step 1. Nice. Now you take the account details to the police station and make a formal report. Goodthing we have BVN's now. If you REALLY want to catch this guy, you actually can.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
deeswagger:
thank you all for the support and the calls you have put through to him, at 9pm today he called me, and said he hasnt picked up the shoes... which i dont believe cause i spoke to them at agofure today and they said the shoe is no longer with them.

he said i should please tell you all to stop calling that his wife is not happy with it, and he said if he was fraudulent, he would break his sim and buy a new one... he also said , he sent his cab driver to help him pick up the teller wherever he dropped it, but the cab driver couldn't bring it owing to the fact it is already late... left to me, his story does not add up, but he said he will send pictures of the teller to me tomorrow which i will share with you all tomorrow as soon as he does.

but all i want to say is thank you for the support and the time you took in helping me out, i really appreciate your effort...

What a silly explanation! If truly he paid anything into your account, wouldn't it reflect by now? To hell with his damn teller! Go confirm whether you have received any payment into your account!

4 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Braggante(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
deeswagger:
thank you all for the support and the calls you have put through to him, at 9pm today he called me, and said he hasnt picked up the shoes... which i dont believe cause i spoke to them at agofure today and they said the shoe is no longer with them.

he said i should please tell you all to stop calling that his wife is not happy with it, and he said if he was fraudulent, he would break his sim and buy a new one... he also said , he sent his cab driver to help him pick up the teller wherever he dropped it, but the cab driver couldn't bring it owing to the fact it is already late... left to me, his story does not add up, but he said he will send pictures of the teller to me tomorrow which i will share with you all tomorrow as soon as he does.

but all i want to say is thank you for the support and the time you took in helping me out, i really appreciate your effort...

Dont mean to be rude, but you sound very easily deceived. u are expecting a teller tmr already, and askin people to stop calling him. U obviously did not demand for ur money.
If he says he hasnt picked the shoes, why didnt he contact u since he claims to have paid? Who pays that amount of money and not demand for the goods immediately? If hes paid, why is it not in ur account? What is ur business with teller? Is teller ur money? What if he forges sth and sends it to u tmr as teller, what then?
Why do u care if his wife likes it or not? U sound too soft.
Ur money, u shouldve been firmer demanding it, not give him chance to feed u cork and bull story.

I really dont think ull be a good business man, perhaps u should seek ur calling somewhere else. Just a thought.

13 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
gtswt:

Hey, u mean u will do dat for a victim. Dats do kind and thoughtful of you. God bless

Sure....
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by ogmask: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
deeswagger:

Forget about teller man. Go use the nearest atm to check if the money has dropped. until you get the cash he should be pestered. His talk of him breaking his SIM is lame. His info is on true caller and Facebook. If by tomoro morning the morning has not dropped I will start pasting names of the pple he interacts with on Facebook.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Braggante:

Dont mean to be rude, but you sound very easily deceived. u are expecting a teller tmr already. U obviously did not demand for ur money.
If he says he hasnt picked the shoes, why hasnt he contacted u since he claims to have paid? Who pays that amount of money and not demand for the goods immediately? If hes paid, why is it not in ur account? What is ur business with teller? Is teller ur money? What if he forges sth and sends it to u tmr as teller, what then?
Why do u care if his wife likes it or not? Ur money, u shouldve been firmer demanding it, not give him chance to feed u cock and bull story.

I really dont think ull be a good business man, perhaps u should seek ur calling somewhere else. Just a thought.

thank you very much for your advice, i always like to see the best in people... will change now though
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Profeme: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
deeswagger:

Op,don't just buy his story even if he sent you the teller. Your owner confirmation is a genuine alert from your bank indicating he has paid for the shoes which you can also verify. Any other thing is a fraud.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
ogmask:

Forget about teller man. Go use the nearest atm to check if the money has dropped. until you get the cash he should be pestered. His talk of him breaking his SIM is lame. His info is on true caller and Facebook. If by tomoro morning the morning has not dropped I will start pasting names of the pple he interacts with on Facebook.

thank you for this, i appreciate your effort
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by binarykid(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
se una af see what BUHARI iyaf cause?
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
bapsjuninho:
Uve raised awareness! Step 1. Nice. Now you take the account details to the police station and make a formal report. Goodthing we have BVN's now. If you REALLY want to catch this guy, you actually can.

thank you, will consider involving the police... but i am afraid they will demand too much from me
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Ayinla4sure1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
swissobed:
In this hard time you send goods to unknown identity even if it's known no payment no goods

bro he manipulated the me by making me believe i was talking to a staff in Agofure. i have my faults too though, but i have never been duped before maybe thats why
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by wokomabest(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
That face seem familier to me.take those numbers to MTN to confirm his address and real name
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

One crate of whatever you drink for you!

You either receive alert for the first goods, or get it returned to you before sending another one.
Internet business needs training also

bro, i thought the shoe was still with them at agofure i never knew he had picked it up, i was just informed he had picked it up yesterday, when i told them i felt something was fishy about the whole process

1 Like

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op someone asked you to send your account details. Didn't you see that.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by aboyaji(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
deeswagger:

thank you, will consider involving the police... but i am afraid they will demand too much from me
do you know what your username means? swagger And you are fidgeting already? undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by pet4ril(f): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you so much nairalanders... I'm really happy to belong to this family. God will bless you all and also pick your calls as you are helping this op in one way or the other

3 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't think those pics are his. How can he have all those glamorous pics and yet he's on jobberman and jiji looking for a job?
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by cutelover19(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
op,
if you've not started to harass the guy yet for your money you can try to send him another merchandise, and then alert Agofure motors with the waybill number to arrest him when he comes to pick up the stuff. just try to outsmart him. goodluck
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
reminds me of white collar , raining abuses and posting on NL won't catch this dude report to the police
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
cutelover19:
op,
if you've not started to harass the guy yet for your money you can try to send him another merchandise, and then alert Agofure motors with the waybill number to arrest him when he comes to pick up the stuff. just try to outsmart him. goodluck
He knows already, cause he called me this evening... I dony buy his story though, he disnt reach me since i called him several times this afternoon, he called me when nairalanders started asking him to pay my money. How can you claim to have paid money and not have the teller with you...

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Martiano(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by AMI3(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
deeswagger:
i am trying to upload our chats, to show i thought i had a good rapport with him, its just so sad people are like this...

that is his picture below, his email address is adokiyev@yahoo.com
sorry for your lost. TRY this method.
Give a beautiful girl that his number to chat him. Before you that just him some time behave has if you have forgotten about the money

Tell a lady to woo him he may likely fall for the bait. you can still track him through his phone number.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Jackrich: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
This story doesn't just add up, how did his friend beat Agofure's parcel delivery network to get hold of a shoe you sent through Agofure and even get a clearance from Agofure ?

It is either you didn't register your wares properly at all or the instruction and arrangement with Agofure was haphazard.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Sunmibare6(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
58 what?,•̸ϞƔ 6mnths salary..........gbeeeeeseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by lokito: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
@OP and Everybody,

To me, I think this is a mere misunderstanding and some level of communication breach. The guy I checked and saw on Facebook this evening will seemingly not condescend so low to steal goods of 58k.
I also saw Ada George. I stay in Ada George and I know a lotta people. That face isn't so familiar. I have checked all his pix online.
Just follow him up gradually and if he turns out to be legit, Please and Please you'll owe that guy an apology
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
mark my words if you don't run mad before the Muslim fast starts I'll give you another shoe for free

[img]http://media./media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by missyge(f): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Na fyn bois dey do ds kind thing pass...aftr much packaging, u still see them wit such act....

Sorry fr the loss bro! U shldnt gv trusted him dat much...I guess urr not an igbo guy, if u are den u surely ddnt grow up in Aba...
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by missyge(f): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2016
cutelover19:
op,
I think that will wrk too. Mayb he suld use another bis and nt shoe ds time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.