Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only (1287 Views)

MTN Wow Data Scam / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only by NCP: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am in Calabar at the moment for a project.

Due to the euphoria surrounding this worthless network, for a start, l decided to dust my glo sim and subscribed for a 200mb 3day plan.

Guess what?

I can't load Nairaland with Opera Mini. And in the past 18minutes, am still struggling to download an 11mb file on the hopeless glo network.

Better l pay for the quality l get than run after huge amount of worthless data sitting like Peppered Chicken in a show glass.

Glo is yet to grasp the current realities on ground. Am sticking to other networks.

3 Likes

Re: Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only by Horlufemi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
the last time I was in Calabar. Glo was faster than swift. I use 3gb every 2 days.

which part of Calabar are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only by prinsam30: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
NCP:
Am in Calabar at the moment for a project.

Due to the euphoria surrounding this worthless network, for a start, l decided to dust my glo sim and subscribed for a 200mb 3day plan.

Guess what?

I can't load Nairaland with Opera Mini. And in the past 18minutes, am still struggling to download an 11mb file on the hopeless glo network.

Better l pay for the quality l get than run after huge amount of worthless data sitting like Peppered Chicken in a show glass.

Glo is yet to grasp the current realities on ground. Am sticking to other networks.

I av said it before and I'm still saying it again that if Glo like make dem make 1gb to b N50 I no go buy am, if ur network is stable I can buy 500MB for N2000.

the disappearance and reappearance of the network started late last Year, up till now it has been like that, av been to warri, passed through lagos, logged at lokoja, come to centre of Abuja finally gets to Kaduna, I recorded the same flop of the network.

Glo na scam period

5 Likes

Re: Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only by Harmoneasy: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Glo network is very fast in my area for browsing one click like flash it display the page at an interval of 2 seconds. It depends on the area you leave abi their mast no dey ur area?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Officially Announced / Airtel Is Now Defrauding Customers. Beware! / Phone Engineers I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.